A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Panama for Spring Break!

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 3 Empty Re: Panama for Spring Break!

Post by Green 6/21/2016, 10:19 pm

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 3 Tumblr_m9fq5jlv7b1rf0tblo3_250

The young Roman demigoddess did the same with her glass, taking a sip from her mango flavored drink. "Summoning apples that cause arguments that lead into fights sometimes. It's like...Discordia's golden apple basically." Heather took another sip of her drink. "And I feed off conflict. The more that is around me the stronger, faster, and...more agile I get."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Post by QMeetsWorld 6/27/2016, 4:10 pm

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 3 Tumblr_nb4rbdCPRx1s7ijqno5_250

Sebastian's eyes widened as Heather talked. "That's like totally rad. I wish I had some kind of powers. All my dad gave me was this devilish smile and these fly af eyebrows." Sebastian said with a wave of his eyebrows. He guessed that he had gotten more from his dad than that, his favorite qualities about his personality came from his dad. All the things that made him perfect for Heather, too.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 6/27/2016, 4:24 pm

Heather laughed, nodding her head. "That's true, that's true. It's a killer combo in my opinion." She winked at Sebastian, biting his lip. She took another sip of her drink and continued eating her fish tacos. "Do you want to try one? They're really good and I think you'll enjoy them. Also," Heather reached into her beach bag which was hanging off of her chair and pulled out her iPhone, unlocked it, opened the phone app, and handed him her device. "Your number."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/11/2016, 11:27 pm

Sebastian picked up one of her tacos. "Don't mind if I do." Sebastian, like most teenage boys, was a bottomless pit. He had already ate through the majority of his pizza and was still hungry enough to eat maybe two more meals. Sebastian bit into the taco. "Oh wow." He said, a bit dramatically. Sebastian rubbed his hands on his jeans and picked up her phone typing in his number. He set her phone down, his eyebrows turned down, a glimmer of disappointment flashing through his eyes, before he replaced it with his usual confident looks.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/11/2016, 11:38 pm

Watching Sebastian eat made Heather smile more. However, that dropped when she saw the Greek's facial expression changed. "Hey, what's wrong?" Heather asked, taking her phone back after he typed his name inside. She took the liberty to add a couple of emojis by his name for good measure. "Everything alright, 'Bastian? Aren't having second thoughts are you?" The daughter of Discordia asked with a playful grin to hide her concern.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 12:17 am

Sebastian looked up at her. "Not at all. Not one bit. It's just.... I've never felt anything that felt this real. Emotions have always been kind of distant for me, hard to reach. This feels so... wow.... up close and in my face. I like it. I don't want it to end." Sebastian smiled lightly. He tried to push the thought from his head. The waitress came back, with the bill, and Sebastian passed his credit card to her without looking at the bill.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 12:27 am

She tilted his head to the side and grinned again. "Aw, Sebastian..." Heather bit her lip and leaned over the table some, parting her lips for the son of Thanatos could kiss him. "I don't want it to end either..."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 1:06 am

Sebastian smiled. "Then it won't. I believe in that. I didn't mean to believe in anything, but I believe in this." He said, pointing at them, his face more confident and serious than, maybe, ever. Sebastian followed her lead and leaned across the table, kissing her deeply. Sebastian jumped a little when there was a light cough behind him. He leaned back, to see the waitress, with a look of disappointment and anger, handing his card back to him. Sebastian signed the slip and tipped her well, feeling a bit bad.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 1:20 am

Heather glared daggers at the waitress, ready to claw the b!tches face for disrupting her kissing session with her possible future boyfriend. "Do you mind?! I'm trying to--." He smiled fakikly and placed an golden apple on the table. "I bet you aren't the best waitress here." The daughter of Discordia stood up from the table and shouldered her beach bag. "Let's go, Sebastian before the fight really happens." With that, she took his hand and led stormed out of the restaurant.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 1:34 am

]

Sebastian smiled at the people watching them. "Isn't she just perfect?" Sebastian laughed lightly, before Heather pulled him from the restaurant. As they ran from the place, he could hear voices starting to rise. Sebastian slowed them down once they were far enough away. He smiled widely, facing her. "You are seriously impressive, beautiful." Sebastian said, leaning in to kiss her on the forehead.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 1:54 am

Heather smiled and leaned in too and placed a hand on his chest. "I know." She cooed with a smile. "I love how you're okay with the way I act, Sebastian." She whispered, pulling away to pecking his lips with a smile on her face. The young Roman took both hands in his and pecked his lips again, but for longer.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 2:00 am

Sebastian leaned back to say, "Of course I'm okay with it. You're my dream come true." Sebastian said, not exaggerating at all. He was what he'd always wanted. Beautiful, yet just as savage as he was. Sebastian leaned in and kissed her, thankful that there were no waitresses around to interrupt them. After a decent bit, Sebastian backed less than a centimeter away to say, [color=blue}"Y'know, I could get used to this."[/color] Sebastian said with a smile.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 2:19 am

"I could get used to this too." She wrapped her arms around his neck. "You should really take me on another date." The daughter of Discordia whispered with a playfully look. She leaned back too and walked toward the beach area again. "Let's go for a swim, hm?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 2:27 am

]

Sebastian smiled excitedly. He had always loved the water, and was super impressed by the ocean. Sebastian loved swimming, but that wasn't his biggest reason for the excitement. Sebastian pulled his shirt off as he made his way down the beach, following Heather towards the waters edge. He watched as girls' heads turned as he walked past, but really he wasn't seeing them. His eyes were only on Heather in front of him.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 2:51 am

The young daughter of Discordia finally found a place to sit down her bag and threw her cover up over it just in case. "Let's go!" She ran toward the water with a wide smile, feeling the cool salt water clash against her tan figure. "Get in, Sebastian."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 9:38 am

Sebastian tossed his sunglasses, shirt, and ukelele on top of her bag and quickly followed Heather into the water. He rushed past a group of drunk college kids, and felt the cold water hit his feet. He smiled as he walked deeper into the water, catching up with where Heather had made it to. Right before reaching her, Sebastian smiled his mischevious smile, and dove into the water, taking Heather down with him.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 12:14 pm

Heather squealed as they came clashing down into the water. She came up as soon as a waved rolled over them before starting to laugh happily and standing up a bit shakily.

"Sebastian!" She called, running her fingers through her dark brown hair and pushed it back so it wasn't in her face. "You're such a mischievous dork!"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 12:43 pm

Sebastian smiled darkly and winked at Heather. Sebastian moved closer to her and slid his hands along the side of her face, and into her hair. Sebastian moved slowly in to kiss her. Just before his lips touched hers, Sebastian winked and dunked her head under the water. "Mischievous, and always the winner." Sebastian said with a huge smile.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 1:07 pm

Heather gasped when she came up for air after he dunked her. Her face was full of shock, but that slowly turned into a look of revenge and tackled him into the water, giggling a bit madly. "Ha! This'll teach you to fake me out of a kiss!" She bit her lip and knocked his head back when another wave came.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 4:36 pm

Sebastian popped out of the water, spitting water out. His eyes glimmered darkly, reflecting the darkness that went along with being a son of Death. "Oh Heather.... I lost my contact." Sebastian said convincingly, with his right hand covering his right eye. Sebastian started to look through the water, before jumping around to throw Heather into the income wave. Sebastian laughed darkly.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/12/2016, 5:41 pm

Heather almost fell for it up until he tossed her into the rolling wave of salt water. She up from underneath the surfer and tackled Sebastian, wrapping his arms around his neck and giggling. "You're so...dark. It's very attractive I have to say." She winked playfully and pecked his lips before turning around and walking to the right.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/12/2016, 11:52 pm

Sebastian smiled coldly. "Thank you." He said sincerely. Sebastian loved what he was and that was a great compliment to him. Sebastian followed Heather as she made her way through the water. Sebastian looked out over the water. There were a lot of people out in the water, but none of them looked all that interesting, except for Heather, of course. Sebastian smiled to himself.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2016, 12:18 am

She looked over her shoulder at him and smiled. "You're very welcome." Heather gave him a wink before heading back to sit on the shore where the water met the sand. Heather laid back and moistened her lips.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/13/2016, 5:44 pm

Sebastian trailed behind Heather, until he caught up to where she was sitting on the sand. He sat down next to her, and hen laid back as well. The sky was a brilliant shade of blue, about the color of his eyes. "So, Rome, what is your camp life like?" Sebastian said. He wanted to learn more about Heather. Their major personality traits were similar, but that's all he really knew about her. Sebastian wanted to know everything.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/13/2016, 6:09 pm

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 3 Tumblr_mf13knc2iB1ra17u0
    "Well," She started with a sigh. "It's rough, dangerous, and everyday you feel like you're going to die." Heather laughed dryly, turning his head to look over at Sebastian. "It's alright. It's like a little slice of Ancient Rome hidden away in California. Instead of cabins we have cohorts, we have a mess hall, temple hill that's being revised so now they're other gods and goddesses represented there. We even have a university in New Rome that I'm thinking about attending." When she thought about it, she realized that Camp Jupiter wasn't so bad. "What about you? How's Camp Half-Blood?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content