A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Panama for Spring Break!

QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5516
    Registration date : 2010-03-03

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 4 Empty Re: Panama for Spring Break!

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/13/2016, 8:18 pm

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 4 Tumblr_n93nmie51h1txe2gfo7_250

Sebastian shrugged. "Camp Half-Blood is more..... I don't want to say fun, but it's more fun. We train hard and all, but we also get to do a lot of fun stuff. We get to just mess around. It's a great place to cause chaos, honestly." Sebastian said with a fly smile. "Most of them are afraid of us Thanatos kids. There aren't many of us, and, y'know, Death is scary." Sebastian said with a slight shrug. He placed his hand on the necklace around his neck. As much as he complained about camp, he'd had 2 great years there. He spun the beads around the chord.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Post by Green 7/13/2016, 9:21 pm

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 4 Tumblr_mf13knc2iB1ra17u0
    Heather chuckled, closing her eyes and allowing the feel of the beach and the voice of Sebastian take over. "Sounds like a place I would enjoy a lot." She said honestly, without saying anything, the Roman demigoddess turned so that she was on her side and rested her head on Sebastian's chest while her arm draped over her torso. "I don't think death is so bad. It can be a good thing sometimes..." Heather said more in thought. "At least you aren't born to be...b!tchy."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/14/2016, 1:43 am

Sebastian shrugged. "I don't think that bitchy is really that bad. At least your eyes don't turn black sometimes, or your skin turn ghostly pale when you're in a bad mood. Basically, sometimes I actually look dead." Sebastian still hadn't found the reason for why his eyes turned black. It kind of just happened. It happened to some of the other Thanatos kids, too. Sebastian sat up and looked at the water in front of him.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/14/2016, 2:00 am

Heather smiled some when he said that, biting her lip and imaging the son of Thanatos with pitch black eyes and pale skin. She personally thought it was attractive. "That...that's actually very hot." Heather giggled a bit, looking up at him. "I guess that's considered an ability since you don't really have to use energy to do it." The daughter of Discordia said more so in thought than anything else.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/14/2016, 11:09 am

Sebastian chuckled. "I think you might be the first person to ever call death hot." He laughed, extra emphasis on the word hot. Sebastian looked back over at Heather. "I have almost no control over the skin thing, but almost in control of the black eyes." As if on cue, Sebastians eyes turned dead black. When it happened to him, it was almost like he was seeing the world at night. He could see everything, but it was all dark and not the right colors. People looked exceptionally weird.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/14/2016, 11:54 am

At first, Heather gasped out of slight fear, then a small smile came across her face, slowly reaching up and tracing his upper cheek around his eyes. The daughter of Discordia smiled more as she got used to it. "I wish I could do something like that!" Heather laughed a bit and closed her eyes and relaxed completely.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/14/2016, 12:49 pm

Sebastian blinked, and his eyes were back to their usual bright blue. He liked how Heather thought it was cool when he did his freaky son of death things, but he couldn't do it longer. Sebastian couldn't look at Heather through those eyes. She looked so dead, and Bash couldn't think of that. "But you have a super cool power."

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/14/2016, 4:09 pm

"That's true."Heather shrugged her shoulders and smiled pleasantly. "But you're death thing is still really cool, 'Bastian." She said while looking up at him. "So did you come here by herself or did you come with friends?" The Roman demigoddess asked curiously. She hoped that Sebastian came with friends because coming to Panama, Florida on Spring Break by herself is a little depressing. Then again he might've just come here to cause trouble, have some fun, and meet new people.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/15/2016, 12:08 pm

]

Sebastian shrugged. "I'm staying at a beach house with some of my friends from the City, people I was friends with before camp. We aren't really spending a whole lot of time together, though." Sebastian swid, running h8s hand back through his wet hair. He honestly missed his NYC friends and was a bit disappointed that he wasn't seeing more of them.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/15/2016, 1:43 pm

Heather nodded her head. "So, do they know that you're...you?" She asked, tracing shapes with the tip of her index finger over Sebastian's pale skin. She thought about the friends she had before she was taken to the House of Lupa to train and prepare for Camp Jupiter. Heather shifted some, remembering the first time she got one of her friends in trouble for something she did. The girl didn't deserve it, but Heather didn't know what else to do.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/15/2016, 3:46 pm

Sebastian looked around. "It depends what you mean. They do know who I am, in the sense that they know my personality and who I really am. I've known a lot of them since I was 5. Do they know that Sebastian Plight is a son of Thanatos? No way." Sebastian said. He wondered what his friends were doing right now. A lot of them were probably together, and he hadn't been invited. It was weird for him to think that they do so much without him now that he is at camp.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/15/2016, 4:12 pm

"The last part is what I meant." She clarified with a small grin. "But, yeah, I can understand that." Heather sat up from laying her head on his chest, adjusting her sunglasses with her middle finger. "I don't really have any friends outside of Camp Jupiter." Heather hugged her sand brushed knees to her chest and looked off into the bright blue sea. It reminded her of Sebastian's eyes. "...I don't have a lot of friends in general." Heather whispered underneath her breath.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/17/2016, 4:45 pm

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8iko1xcp31rrblwgo8_r1_250

Sebastian's eyebrows turned in. "I don't see how." Sebastian didn't understand how Heather didn't have many friends. She was fantastic. Sebastian thought she was perfect. Then again, Sebastian thought pretty highly of himself, but most people didn't. Off the top of his head, he could only think of a few people who actually looked down. Wait.... Why does Heather like me? Sebastian thought, a confused look on his face.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/17/2016, 4:54 pm

"Well perhaps I don't know when to stop really with the being the source of discord." Heather shrugged her shoulders and laid back again, reaching for her pull over and draping it over her body. "Don't get me wrong, I have friends. A good five, just not a lot of them that's all. I guess that's good to an extent. The more friends you have the last intimate the relationship is between them." She clarified thoughtfully.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 12:09 am

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 4 Tumblr_n8iko1xcp31rrblwgo8_r1_250

Sebastian heard what Heather had said, but he had kind of distracted himself. Running through his mind was every girl he had ever "dated" and every "friend" he had ever had, and they all had one thing in common: he was awful. His friends were as miserable of people as he was. All of the girls who liked him (the real him, not some lie version of him) liked him because he was the bad boy jerk. He looked at Heather, his face getting paler and paler. Am I any good for her?

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 12:19 am

Heather noticed the change in Sebastian and became curious as to why he looked so...pale. "Hey, you okay?" She asked, touching his arm with concern. "You look sick or something. Do you have many health problems that I should know about?" The Roman demigoddess asked. She really hoped he wasn't about to have a seizure on the beach.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 12:37 am

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 4 Tumblr_o47bdcqbTb1v1xpn1o6_250

Sebastian snapped out of his trance, some color starting to return to his face. "I'm fine. The whole Death thing happens sometimes when I'm distracted." Sebastian said with a small shrug. He tried to pull himself back into his usual confident self, but it wasn't really working. Subconsciously, he grabbed his ukulele and started to tune it, still very distracted looking.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 12:45 am

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 4 Tumblr_nfm2fsPchk1sz3x3jo9_250
    The daughter of Discordia narrowed her eyes at Sebastian as if she was trying to read him. She didn't know him well enough to tell if he was lying, but she was sure something was up and it wasn't the "Death thing" excuse he used. "No, that's not it. That's not why you're acting so strange. Tell me, Sebastian. Don't worry, I won't get weirded out or anything."div>
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 10:52 am

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 4 Tumblr_o47bdcqbTb1v1xpn1o6_250

Sebastian shrugged. "I mean, that wasn't a lie. My face does do that sometimes when I get distracted. But...." Sebastian trailed off, looking down, playing with the E string on his soprano ukulele. He didn't want to tell her what was wrong. What if she realized that he was right and got up and walked away. He knew he wasn't going to get out of this without telling her. Sebastian was a fantastic liar. Often it was easier for him than telling the trutb, but when he was this distracted, his guard was down. There was no way he would be able to lie his way out of this one. "I'm not a good person. Am I good for you?" Sebastian said, not even looking up from his uke.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 12:48 pm

Heather thought about the question, biting the inside of her cheek. "I think you're good for me. I hope that you are. I know you're not the purest person ever, but that doesn't mean I don't like you, Sebastian." The daughter of Discordia planted a kiss on his cheek, lingering a bit before pulling off. "I really do like you. I hope you know that."
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 7:11 pm

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 4 XDGlEV

The color returned to  Sebastian's face and his face became more relaxed. His confidence returned as Sebastian moved closer to Heather and wrapped his arms around her waist, burying his face into her shoulder. "You're the best, Heather." Sebastian said. He never felt like he was good for someone."I really do like you, too." Sebastian said into Heather's shoulder, and hugged her a little bit tighter.

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 8:18 pm

Heather wrapped her arms around his neck, rocking back and forth a bit. "No, I'm the worst. Which makes me the best." She giggled a bit, continuing to hug him. She wished spring break didn't have to end and her and Sebastian would have to part ways. Of course they would keep in touch, but the fact that she wasn't able to touch him like this left her feeling a bit cynical. "I really like you too, 'Bastian." She responded in a whisper.
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 8:35 pm

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 4 XDGlEV

Sebastian held Heather for a little bit longer before he pulled his arms back and planted a kiss on the tip of her nose. "Together, we are the best at being the worst." Sebastian said with a wink, his swagger returned. For a split second, it crossed Sebastian's mind that eventually spring break would end, and they wouldn't be together anymore, but he pushed that away. He wasn't gonna let that get him down. For now he had her, and she was his.... his..... his.....

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 8:45 pm

Heather giggled again and returned the kiss, but this time it was on his lips. She lingered for a while before pulling away and biting her own lip. "Hey, you should meet me back here tonight. We be cute and have a walk on the beach. The beach might be closed, but I don't care. Rules are meant to be broken, right?"
    QMeetsWorld
    QMeetsWorld
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by QMeetsWorld 7/19/2016, 9:01 pm

Panama for Spring Break! - Page 4 Tumblr_nb4rbdCPRx1s7ijqno6_250

Sebastian smiled excitedly and nodded. He couldn't wait to see the beach at night. Sebastian was especially fond of the night. "Rules, schmules." Sebastian laughed, gesturing to brush it off. "I could really afford a change of clothes, anyway." Sebastian said, slipping his shirt back on, but not buttoning it back up. Sebastian stood up and offered his hand to help Heather up, before picking up his stuff.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content