A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hello there (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Hello there (private) Empty Hello there (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 7/17/2016, 12:14 pm

Wow, this afternoon had truly been top tier! Perfect waves, farniente, sunbathing, beach volley with nereids, what could've you wanted more? Arian was now making her way back to the common area, all salty skin and tangled hair, with her surfboard under her arm. Damn, she was hungry. Couldn't wait for dinner.

OOC: She's wearing a one piece rashguard with aviator shades and a golden ankle chain. She's got olive skin, looks very Italian, sunkissed hair, and blue-green eyes though you can't see them right now under her sunglasses.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/18/2016, 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Hello there (private) Empty Re: Hello there (private)

Post by Green 7/17/2016, 12:56 pm

Hello there (private) Tumblr_inline_nudaiwz1GH1tae3h3_500
    It had been a pretty good day for the daughter of Aphrodite, Véronique. The blessing of her mother had just worn off a couple of hours ago and she had to change her outfit since it was the same messed up one that she came to camp wearing. Now she was wearing her orange Camp Half-Blood, blue jeans, and two inch pink wedges along with gold hoop earrings, her camp beaded necklace, and a couple of pink and gold bangles on both of her wrists. Her hair was in almost perfect curls and her makeup was natural. Véronique thought about what she wanted to do in the common area with there being so many things to do! There was a store, the strawberry fields, infirmary, game room, music room, and even an observatory! The daughter of Aphrodite sat on the bench and looked through the brochure that she received from Chiron a few days ago. "What shall I do?" She whispered to herself.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/18/2016, 3:03 am

Making her way to the cabins, she walked past a dark-skinned girl reading a brochure. She was extremely pretty. Arian glanced at her, then glanced at her again.

"Hey. You're Véronique, right, the new Aphrodite girl?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/18/2016, 12:36 pm

Hello there (private) Tumblr_inline_nudaiwz1GH1tae3h3_500
    She glanced up to see a girl around her age who looked to be Italian. She remembered going to Naples, Italy when she was thirteen or so. She loved the scenery and the shopping was phenomenal! "As far as I know." Veronique stood up from the bench and offered her a hand. "Hi, I'm, well, you already know my name. How is that?" She asked, tilting her head to the side in slight confusion.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/18/2016, 2:24 pm

Arian giggled. "Whenever there's a new child of Aphrodite, the news generally goes round real fast." She put the bottom of her surfboard down on the ground and leaned on it. It was painted with a replica of Hokusai's famous wave on a background of stylized sunrays and hibiscus flowers. Arian painted her surfboard herself, same with her violoncello, and did so very often depending on her mood.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/18/2016, 2:45 pm

Veronique flipped her curls over her shoulder and retracted her hand when she didn't shake it back. A little rude, but she wasn't going to say anything about it. Anyways, the daughter of Aphrodite kept the smile on her face and instead changed the subject. "I didn't catch your name." She ran her well manicured fingers through hair beautiful curled hair.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/18/2016, 4:04 pm

OOC: I forgot about the hand!! I'm gonna try and do it over :/

BIC: "Arian," she said. "Oh gods, sorry, I didn't think you wanted me to shake it. Now I look rude. Pardon," she added in French and shook Véronique's hand. "I'm in the Apollo cabin, right across from the Artemis one."
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/18/2016, 4:29 pm

OOC: No worries!

BIC: "No, no! It's fine!" She laughed a bit and gave Arian a nice, firm handshake. When she spoke French, she was taken aback. "Oh, do you speak French too?!" Veronique asked curiously, sitting down on the bench and moving over so that the daughter of Apollo could sit as well. "I know that cabin! Isn't that the one where you have to look away from it or you'll be blinded?" She asked with humor.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/18/2016, 4:36 pm

"Just a few words here and there. I'm Italian and the two languages are fairly similar." Smiling, she sat down next to Véronique and rested her elbow on the back of the bench. "Yes, that's the one. All golden and shiny." She giggled and pulled her hair back. "You should come in at some point, it's really nice inside. We have speakers that always play the kind of music you want to hear."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 6/7/2018, 5:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/18/2016, 4:58 pm

"I might have to take you up on that offer!" She mused in her mild Seselwa accent. "I peeped my head in when I was on my tour of camp, but I didn't really get a good look inside." Veronique scratched underneath her chin and glanced in the direction of the cabins. "I fell in love with my cabin when I moved in. Everyone was so nice to me. Winnie, Cleo, and Narcissus helped me get settled in and I even got a trunk all to my self with my name on it!" She giggled, bouncing a bit from excitement.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/19/2016, 1:07 am

Aphrodite kids could indeed be very warm and welcoming individuals. She felt like warning Véronique about Cleopatra though, but eventually decided against it. After all, Cleopatra wasn't nearly as nasty to her siblings as she was to approximately everybody else. "You guys undoubtedly have the prettiest cabin," she agreed. "Where are you from, by the way? You got this charming accent going on."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 7/19/2016, 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 1:01 pm

Veronique giggled, tossing her hair over her shoulder. She smelled like strawberries and gardenias. "I'm from Victoria, Les Seychelles. Its off the cost of Africa." She was very proud of her national heritage, having a dual citizenship between Les Seychelles and the States. It worked for her and her father.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/19/2016, 1:33 pm

"Oh, that makes sense then," Arian laughed. "Did you live there all your life?" She had never been to Africa, but had heard of Les Seychelles and their beauties. It was a top holiday destination.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 1:55 pm

"Most of my life. My father and I moved to New York City when I was...thirteen? No, eleven. I was elven when I moved there." Veronique missed Les Seychelles so much and hoped to go back there for a week or two. "What about you? Where in Italy did you live?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/19/2016, 3:47 pm

"Naples, the crazy citta." Oh gods, how she loved Naples and its bustling, colourful chaos. The tiny streets snaking around like spaghetti, the vespas, the ice cream... "Have you ever been?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/19/2016, 4:23 pm

Veronique gasped almost dramatically. "I've been to Naples! I've been there when I was thirteen! It was a beautiful city and I can't wait to go back again! I remember seeing the coliseum and everything!" The daughter of Aphrodite beamed happily. "It must've been wonderful to actually live there!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/20/2016, 2:27 am

Arian chuckled, "You mean Rome. There's no Coliseum in Naples." However, her smile plus the fact she had been to her hometown made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. She looked at Véronique's eyes, full of wonder and excitement, and it brightened her own smile.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 11:16 am

Veronique thought for a quick second before shaking her head. "Wait, I knew that, sorry." She giggled. "Now you must think I'm an airhead. I swear I'm smarter than I look." The daughter of Aphrodite flashed a smile before looking down at her jeans. "So, how is it for you here? Do you like it?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/20/2016, 5:14 pm

"Well that is saying something, because you do look very smart," Arian smiled. And she did, on two levels. Pair up the bright orange camp shirt with taffy shoes and golden/pink jewelry, then still make it look magazine-worthy? Hat off. "Oh, I love it here. It's like, my other home. After all, we're kind of family, aren't we? But you're free to pursue anyone who is not in your cabin," she added behind her hand. "That's the upside." If dating other campers was considered incest... oh boy. She wouldn't be able to flirt with hot surfer dudes like Jeremy Summers, and that would be such a bummer.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/20/2016, 7:17 pm

Veronique nodded her head slowly. "Well, that's good to know. I haven't really found anyone yet, but I'm hoping that one day I'll meet the perfect girl or guy." She giggled and uncrossed her legs, sitting up straighter on the bench. "What do you like most about this place, Arian?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/22/2016, 2:36 am

Her gaze traveled to the sky. "That's a tough one... I don't really have a favourite thing about Camp Half-Blood, everything is so fantastic! We have winged horses, we have an actual ancient Greek arena, we race with chariots and swim with naiads... Honestly I couldn't pick in a hundred years," she admitted with an apologetic smile. "What fun stuff have you been up to since coming here?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 2:46 am

"Well...mainly my cabin, but the camp store, the beach, the...uh, that one place," The daughter of Aphrodite started to snap her fingers trying to think of the name. "Oh! The Amphitheatre. That's my second favorite place below my cabin." Veronique giggled, looking over Arian's attire. For some reason, she knew exactly how much her outfit cost. "Woah..." She shook her head. "Sorry, I think I saw golden price tags on your clothes."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/22/2016, 2:59 am

Arian briefly frowned in confusion and looked down at herself. "Golden price tags? What do you mean?" There were no tags or anything on her rashguard, or anywhere else on her...
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 3:05 am

"Yeah, like...like I can tell how much your outfit costs. It's been happening a lot lately and I have no idea what's going on. A lot of weird things have been happening around me, but only when I'm upset or overly excited." The price tags hovered over each piece of clothing right down to her aviator shades. "Excusez-moi."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/22/2016, 3:16 am

"Oh." Arian batted her eyelids. She knew that a couple of Aphrodite kids had powers related to clothing and make-up, but this here was a first. "That's probably because of your mother," Arian said, though she was a bit flustered. She knew her outfit was pricey, and always tried to hide up the fact that she was pretty wealthy. After all, her mother and her had come from practically nothing, and now, here they were. She knew what it was like to see people walk around in Prada and Gucci when all you had were the clothes your neighbour had given you cause they didn't fit her kid anymore.

"So, the amphitheater you said? Same here, girl. We have music lessons in there with satyrs, and they're so much fun! Do you play any instruments?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 1:34 pm