A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Hello there (private)

Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4470
    Registration date : 2014-11-16

Hello there (private) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hello there (private)

Post by Green 7/22/2016, 12:42 pm

Hello there (private) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_n8b3q179MW1selhrj
    Véronique noticed the change in Arian's voice and tilted her head to the side. "I hope I didn't offend you! I-I just don't know how to turn it off. The numbers fade after a while..." She ran her fingers through her dark brown hair a bit nervously. She didn't mean to upset the daughter of Apollo in any way.

She shook her head. "No, but I can sing and act!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/22/2016, 6:22 pm

Wow. Véronique was impressively smart socially speaking. She picked up on tiny details other people would simply brush off, and she handled it tactfully. Way to go girl. Shaking her head, Arian smiled: "No, it's just... I don't really show that I'm rich so when people find out about it, it's simply unsettling. But you didn't offend me at all." Then she, immediately picked up on what Véronique had said next. "Oh, you act? That's so awesome! What have you done, movies, theater...?" Arian's eyes lit up under her sunglasses.
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/23/2016, 2:17 pm

"That makes sense. Well, as long as you're not offended, I'm good." Véronique giggled, softly biting her lip. "And yeah! I've done theatre and played as a couple of extras in movies." She was proud of all of the hard work she had to do when it came to acting. "Oh, and I model also. That seems to be the norm in the Aphrodite cabin." She giggled again.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/23/2016, 5:25 pm

"What do you mean, an extra? Someone like you, I mean... Do they have eyes?" Arian was taken aback. When a candidate as gorgeous as Véronique showed up to your casting, you didn't just put her as an extra. Modeling made sense though and Arian leaned forward, "Oh, which brands did you shoot for?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 7/25/2016, 1:05 pm

Véronique giggled again, but this time harder. "Yeah an extra, but that's okay." She shrugged her shoulders nonchlantaly and looked over her shoulder to see one of her siblings with his friends. It was always nice to see them out and doing things. She turned her attention back to Arian. "Well, my father's company. It's called Afro-Amor, but since I've been in New York, I've done Michael Kors, Calvin Klein, and...Vogue." She listed on her manicured fingers.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 7/29/2016, 5:49 am

Arian's eyebrows rose up to her hairline. "Vogue?" Okay, she was talking with a supermodel. She took her glasses off and bit down on the temple tip, not looking away from Véronique. What must it be like, to shoot for the number 1 fashion magazine out there? Have professionals do your make up and take pictures and... "Wow," she said with a giggle, "you've managed to impress me. How long have you been doing this for?"
    Green
    Green
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Green 8/3/2016, 8:20 pm

Véronique giggled too and flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I've only been doing Vogue for about...a month or so? It's not really a big deal. Not yet anyway." The daughter of Aphrodite smiled flirtatiously at Arian. "I'm sure you would be an excellent model especially for swimwear and surfing-things. You have the body for it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:56 pm