A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Daughters of Aphrodite (Cherry and Cleo)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Daughters of Aphrodite (Cherry and Cleo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Daughters of Aphrodite (Cherry and Cleo)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/12/2016, 6:24 pm

"Oh, you're right. Never have I ever... aced a test without studying," she shrugged, going over to help out Cherry. "Oh darling, why don't you try this cute little dress here? That colour really goes with your hair," she told her, quickly scanning her wardrobe.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Daughters of Aphrodite (Cherry and Cleo) - Page 2 Empty Re: Daughters of Aphrodite (Cherry and Cleo)

Post by Morgan Landry 10/13/2016, 4:42 am

"Honey, why on earth would they say no, have you looked into a mirror?" Cleopatra said, tossing her hair over her shoulder. "No one's ever said no to me. But...," she smirked, "I've said no to plenty. Some for no reason at all, just because I can." Giggling innocently, she looked at one of her reflections and refreshed her lipgloss.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/14/2016, 1:58 am

"You're a violent one, you are," she said, then winked at her. "I like that." She was glad Cherry was coming out of her shell. Despite being a nasty queen bee, Cleopatra had at least one redeeming quality: her unconditional love for her siblings. And she was ready to take Cherry under her wing, help her become more social and generally make sure she was doing as best she could.

"You know what we should do?" she then said, still looking into the mirror. "Die our hair. In fall colours." She may be mixed race, but she was a total basic white girl when it came to autumn: pumpkin spice lattes, sweet candles, seasonal Bath & Body Works lotions, pretty fall inspired deco,... everything. She just loved it. There was no real autumn culture in her hometown therefore, whenever she was in the USA over fall break, she made sure to stock up on all the fall vibes she could get.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/14/2016, 6:42 pm

"Oh dear, I need to take you on an actual shopping spree," Cleopatra sighed, softly picking at her eyelashes. She batted her lids a few time, smiled, then turned to face Cherry. The girl had dirty blonde hair with some caramel brown mixed in, very nice and glossy. "You could go for a pumpkin spice latte," she suggested after a moment, "and I could do... either chocolate mauve or cinnamon apple pie."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/16/2016, 4:48 pm

"Are you alright, Cherry? You seem a bit blue," Cleopatra gently noted. She was good at detecting the little things about others, and didn't miss Cherry's change of vibe.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/17/2016, 5:08 am

"Hey." Cleopatra softly brushed Cherry's arm and looked into her eyes. "You don't know that. Mom takes care of us, even if you don't notice it. She sends messages. Watch out for all the little signs, and you'll start seeing, she's right there with you. She watches over you. She probably protected you from dangers, monsters and misfortunes along the way. And you probably never even knew!" Cleopatra smiled, bringing her curls over her shoulder. "Mom loves all of us. A few people in the cabin said that they heard her in their head in moments of danger, or when they were about to pick out a really stupid outfit. So you see, she does care."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/19/2016, 4:10 am

"You have a beautiful voice," she said, and she meant it. Aphrodite's children were often gifted with modulated, silvery voices that were a pleasure to listen to, but Cherry appeared to be better than anyone else in cabin 10. "You should honestly audition for something." Just as she said that, she noticed how Cherry's eyes had started glimmering and gently scooped her into a warm hug, placing her cheek atop her head.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/19/2016, 7:22 am

Cleopatra gave an amused chuckle as she spun around like a ballerina, head raised, one leg straight, the other angled up, everything coordinated. Cherry's melody was still dancing in her head, an echo of the previous moment. It was enchanting, quite simply. After a moment, she said: "Your voice is amazing... It's a gift from the gods. You could easily fit in with the Apollo campers, I assure you."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/21/2016, 6:04 am

"I do hope he's not trying to court you," Cleopatra sighed. "It's a great honour to be in a relationship with a god, but sometimes it comes to a really nasty end. You don't want that." Cherry then brushed through her hair, asking about her true self. Cleopatra giggled. "Oh, not at all, I'm totally a nasty queen b!tch, that's who I am. Honey, I've walked runways since I was twelve, I don't need more attention, trust me." Turning to her vanity, she gathered her curls in both hands and twisted them up into a bun. "No, I genuinely enjoy the power. I love pulling the strings. Someone I don't like? I can ruin their date. I can make someone trick them very unpleasantly. I can do so many things, you don't even wanna know." She turned to Cherry with a smile. "Yes I'm a queen bee who loves being on top of everything and everyone else. But don't you think for one second that it's all that I am."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/21/2016, 5:28 pm

Cleopatra laughed. "I look like a schoolgirl," she said. "And I'd advise against attacking the lord Apollo. Gods don't take kindly to that sort of things," she added seriously, putting care and concern into her voice. Then she turned to look at Cherry more fully. "You think I'm a queen bee just because I want to put on a show. You think I'm acting the way I do because I have low self-confidence, or want attention."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/23/2016, 7:32 am

Cleopatra's expression softened. "Then let me tell you something. I fully accept that I'm gossipy, vain and deceiving, because that's not only who I am, that's who everyone assumes we are here in 10. Everyone just thinks we Aphrodite kids are shallow airheads with no interest for things other than makeup and looks. You know these romantic leads in movies who are there just cause they look pretty? In their head, that's us. And I'm tired of that." Her earrings jiggled as she shook her head. "So, I do what I do to prove them wrong. Not only them, but everyone else who just labels pretty boys and girls as just -- being pretty. We are so much more than that."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 10/30/2016, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 10/30/2016, 1:01 pm

"Yes, you're one of the violent ones," Cleopatra giggled. "People often think that, just because we're not as good in the arena as others, we're softies who can't handle a fight." Her innocent smile grew into a little smirk.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/3/2016, 8:35 am

"Why would she have been mortified?" Cleopatra asked, then noticed her sitting down, her eyes losing some of their sparkle. "Hey." She softly sat down next to Cherry and brushed some hair behind her ear. "What's going on?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 12:48 pm