A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The Time Gate

Aze Cluzt
    Aze Cluzt
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 9542
    Registration date : 2010-02-21

The Time Gate Empty The Time Gate

Post by Aze Cluzt 1/22/2011, 12:50 pm

Finding
    I fallowed my teacher through the abandoned rubble streets where the city once stood in the black of night.
    "This is amazing," I muttered looking at the ramians of a building that once stood tall and proud but now looked more like a hill of stone and concret.
    "Stop looking around. If we don't hurry we'll miss our chance!" My teacher and care taker sneered at me.
    I imadetly ran after him. My teacher never sneered like that at me if it wasn't important. Ihad already known that the lives of all our kind rested on if we were secsfull tonight.
    "Here," My old teacher stopped at the ruins of walls and some glass. I could just imagne what it looked like. The bricks where orange, inside there was thhis dirt under my feet that felt soft, and in the back, there were steps leading into the ground.
    Istopped right next to my teacher and looked on "Are you sure that we should do it HERE?" I asked looking around.
    "Yes, look right there," My teacher said pointing to a hole in the wall, about 7 feet from the entrance to the home.
    I walked over and looked inside. Icouldn't see anything, even though it was a full moon and the roof had fallen in many years ago. I took a step in and steped on some wood. "Oww!' I said and jumped off. I set my feet on the soft ground. It felt like sod. There was a raised platform that he could see to he's right, and a hole in the wall to he's left, and in the wall infront of me there was a doorway that was caved in. I was in someones bedroom. A room that no one had slept in for over 2,000 years.
    I turned to my right and almost screamed. There, on the raised platform, was the body, made a statue from the ash, of a girl. Her eyes were closed and her hand underneth her pillow that was now a block.
    A hand clamped down on my shoulder and I jumped.
    "Don't worry Alek. It's just me." My teacher said looking sadly at the body. "She was killed in her sleep. There are other rooms too. In all there are 15 human bodies in the house and 2 animals."
    I just starded at the body.
    "Come on. Let's start working." my teacher said and walked out of the hole. I fallowed and start placing the portal openers in the ground around the house. Each time I placed one of the little eggs on a stick in the ground, it immeadtly lit up and started looking for the other lights. each time a light found another, they linked with a burst of light and a sonic boom.
    When all ten potarl openers found each other, the met in the middle and, with a burst of speed, pointed shraight up and then just as quikly, fell to the ground and shook the earth and sent a great wind out, blowing up our brown leather tunics,and formed a circe around the house. Both of them shaded our eyes, blinded by the bright light.
    When I looked back, I couldn't belive it.

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 6:20 pm