A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Aves
Kendall
Dez the Soul Reaver
GavinP
Mason
daddeme
Blaze
SilverMoon
Morgan Landry
Lady Reyna
Perca
15 posters

Walking Throughout The Forum.

daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Walking Throughout The Forum. - Page 11 Empty Re: Walking Throughout The Forum.

Post by daddeme 5/28/2012, 10:19 pm

"Why do you want to know?" I shout. I snap my head towards her and notice she looks....scared? The niceness inside of me ignites and my face softens, but my eyes are still hard.

Post by Guest 5/28/2012, 10:25 pm

(b) 'Why is everything wrong for you?' I ask her, my eyes wide, searching for any way she could hurt me.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/28/2012, 10:34 pm

"Because. People annoy me." I say quietly. I look away from her.

Post by Guest 5/28/2012, 10:35 pm

(b) 'What did someone do to you?' I ask her, my voice still quivering out of fear.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/28/2012, 10:40 pm

"Made me something. Destroyed it. That's one person. Then flirt with me." I clench my teeth. "Kiss me. That's the next person. Then on top of that, I want my family. I want to go home." I look at her and my vision's clouded. I don't dare shed a tear in front of her. "That's what's wrong."

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 7:20 am

'Listen, we all want our families here. Well except some messed up kids. You aren't the only one there. As for the getting an item then having it destroyed, I dunno.' I tell her. My courage was now building up steadily as I talked.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/29/2012, 8:26 am

I pick up a silver ring with a Latin inscription inside of it. I turn the miniature horse in the middle clockwise and the ring changes into a sword. I transform it back and set it down. "I wish I could just rebuild everything. That I could just start over." I tell the girl quietly.

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 8:38 am

I look at her sadly. "You don't even know." I start randomly looking at the weapons. I didn't need anymore, but they were fun to look at and screw around with.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/29/2012, 8:49 am

I look up curiously. "Describe?" I ask her, interested to hear her story.

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 9:53 am

I sigh. 'I would rather not, but okay.' look down at the brick road. 'I was born in Venetia with and lived with my mom. We were poor, so I often had to steal food. One day, my bad deeds had caught up to me. I was on the run from the polizi and I managed to break my ankle after slipping off a roof. I was caught, and sentenced to an acadamy for girls with issues until I turn 18. I was beaten daily there. The dean was a terrible older lady who was a stuck up b!tch. I was the person who was beaten the most. I suffer from some....'issues', and the kids would make fun of me and hurt me too. I still do not trust anyone. I managed to escape one day, and sneaked away.'
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/29/2012, 10:12 am

I blink. "Damn, I thought I had it bad."

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 11:12 am

I shake my head sadly. "What is yours?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/29/2012, 11:29 am

"Well...." I think for a minute. Should I tell my story? Or fake one? I decide to tell her the truth. "When I was young, my aunt came for a visit over my house in Virginia. Some accident when she was there and my house was set on fire. My mom....My mother didn't make it out. It was a complete accident, so I forgave my aunt. I lived with my aunt and my cousin for a long while. Our houses burned down after a couple months, but no one ever told me why. After the last one was destroyed, we all tried to get away. My aunt and cousin ran into the woods. I tried to follow, but I was too slow. I became lost. I raised myself, taught myself. I slept in some pretty odd places and met some strange people. I noticed that whenever I asked for something, that as long as I was nice I would get it. Eventually I ended up here in California. I discovered the Wolf House and who I was. Then I came here." I shrug. "Not very heroic, but hey."

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 11:31 am

"Well mine isn't heroic either." I tell her. "I'm so sorry about your mom."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/29/2012, 11:47 am

"It's not like I knew her. I just remember we looked alike. Gold eyes, black hair." I say simply. I pick up a piece of wierd looking bread and examine it.

Post by Guest 5/29/2012, 12:37 pm

"Oh." I tell her. 'Well I will see you around. I have to go to my private training sessions. Bye!' I then run out.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 5/29/2012, 4:59 pm

I grin then walk out the other way.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15907
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 6/2/2012, 11:47 am

- Awww, you're so cute! Laure adoringly said, her eyes sparkling.

She cuddled him more and kissed his cheek.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

Post by Perca 6/2/2012, 4:59 pm

I started blushing again.

-Th-th-thanks,I said.Yo-you are cute t-too.And no just c-c-cute.You are b-be-beautiful.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/3/2012, 8:10 am

As he started stammering, Laure chuckled a bit. But she definitely adored this boy. He was cute, muscled, and DAMN! He was a son of Venus!
    He was so handsome in the late afternoon light, with his clear blonde hair that framed his head, and those deep blue eyes who glistened like a kaleidoscope....
    Get back to real, a thought said.
    She batted her eyelids and smiled.

- Thanks, she silently said, but you're exaggerating. Would you enjoy a little walk to the beach, Thom...

The bell rang, which was the sign for everyone to get back to the barracks.

- Oh no, she winced, her french accent poking through. Just when it was starting to get really good. What cohort are you in?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/3/2012, 8:18 am

-I told you again,fifth,I said with a smile.And,we can go that walk tomorow,if you want.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 6/12/2012, 1:13 am

- Sure, that would be amazing! Laure said cheekily, wrapping her arms around his neck.

Her face an inch from his, she smiled cutely.

- Good night, then, son of Love, she said and kissed him softly.

She let it last two seconds, then she removed her arms, laughed and walked quickly away back to her barack.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 6/12/2012, 6:56 am

I stared at her while she was walking away.Oh gods!I was so,so lucky!!!She was amazing!I couldn't believe it!That beautiful girl loved me?Oh gods!I left smiling,hoping I wasn't blushing a lot.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 1768
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Post by SilverMoon 6/15/2012, 3:58 pm

I walk into the Forum, and sit down, waiting for the guys.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 6/15/2012, 4:05 pm

I walk in and see hazel sitting and sit next to her waiting on percy catching up

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/28/2024, 3:32 pm