A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Jo's bunk

Royce Cox
    Royce Cox
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1181
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Jo's bunk - Page 7 Empty Re: Jo's bunk

Post by Royce Cox 4/2/2013, 8:55 pm

Occ: Cruse or hill idk
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 4/2/2013, 9:05 pm

Oic: okay I will post in outside canp
    Royce Cox
    Royce Cox
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1181
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Post by Royce Cox 4/2/2013, 9:06 pm

occ: ok
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/2/2013, 9:07 pm

Josephine left to the docks.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/25/2013, 9:07 pm

Josephine walked in with Blaine behind her.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 6/26/2013, 6:39 pm

Blaine walked in behind Jo. It was still too early for bed, 3:30 am, but Blaine figured that she didn't want anymore awkwardness between them.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/26/2013, 7:09 pm

Jo looked at Blaine. "Sorry again for making everything awkward."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 6/30/2013, 4:31 pm

"Nah, you didn't make anything awkward." Blaine said quickly with a smile. The last thing he wanted was for JO to feel bad about anything.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/30/2013, 4:40 pm

Josephine nodded. "Okay...good." She smile and sat on the bed.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 7/1/2013, 10:41 am

"Well...this was fun. I'll see you later, okay?" Blaine smiled at her then turned on his heel. As he walked out of the cabin and into the quiet night he let his thoughts wander. Foster crept from a bush and quickly fell into step with his chosen human, looking up at him questionably. The cat had chosen Blaine because he was calm and strong, never angry when he ripped up all of Blaine's important stuff. But now his human seemed timid and stressed, not at all like the Blaine King he had come to love. What was wrong? Blaine now walked with stiff steps like a general towards his cabin at the left end of the Omega sign that the cabins made, the Egyptian cabin, where he would spend the rest of the night trying to think of solutions to his distress.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/1/2013, 2:49 pm

Josephine nodded and waited till Blaine left. She stood up and got dressed into some shorts and a camp t-shirt. Jo climbed into bed and slowly fell asleep.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/3/2014, 12:57 pm

Josephine stood facing Blaine outside of her cabin. She cringed as she heard the voices of her half brothers and sisters running about in the cabin. "So tonight was fun." Jo smiled awkwardly at Blaine. All she could think about was that kiss, yeah it was probably nothing. Just tradition or something but, she had feelings for Blaine. She didn't know if they were just freinds or if something new was going to happen with their relationship. "You wanna hang out tommorow? I bought some spray paint at a costume store about a week ago." Josephine chuckled and played with a strand of her thick black hair.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/3/2014, 2:20 pm

Foster had crawled free of his shoulders somewhere along the walk to the Hermes cabin, leaving Blaine and Josephine alone. Well more or less because of the several kids in the Hermes Cabin. He grinned sheepishly and looked down at his black lowtops as he faced Jo now. "Yeah, it was." He responded, glancing up for a fraction of a second. Blaine couldn't think of the reason behind kissing her. It being a tradition just seemed like a reliable excuse at the moment, but now... Well, he was the one to kiss her. There had to be an underlying motive behind such an action. He listened to her request to hang out tomorrow, an activity that he was quite familiar with. "That sounds great. I could drop by around 6-ish?" He suggested, eyes still on his feet.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/3/2014, 2:25 pm

Josephine followed his eyes and looked at his shoes. "Sounds fun." Josephine turned her eyes back to the dreaded Hermes cabin. "Well I should get going." She scratched the back I her neck an sighed. Great now I have to deal with my rude, ignorant, stupid siblings. She watched foster walk around the grass. She chuckled at the cat, being as happy as he was.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/3/2014, 2:31 pm

Blaine looked up. "O-oh, alright. See you later then." He smiled shyly again, rubbing the bangle on his upper arm. It turned into a spear and he cursed. "Sorry." He muttered and fumbled to turn it back into just a bangle. Why was he suddenly so clumsy? He laughed some to play it off and slipped the bangle back on his arm. "Okay. Now goodbye." He said with finality and turned to pick up his cat.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/3/2014, 2:44 pm

"Wait Blaine!" Josephine quickly ran an faced him. "Night." She kissed his cheek and ran into the cabin quickly. Closing te door and setting her head against it. "Josephine why are you so stupid?" She rubbed her eyes. "We are just friends that all we will ever be." Her siblings glared at her. "Sorry."
    One of her sisters pushed her shoulder. "Tell me about this 'friend'."
    Josephine cringed. "Go away Tessa..." She sat down on her bed. "Why did I come here?"
    Tessa glared at Jo. "Your such a loser no guy will ever like you."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 1/3/2014, 2:54 pm

Blaine's eyes shot open wide when she kissed his cheek. It was merely out of friendship, right? A brotherly/sisterly thing. If so, then why was his stomach suddenly in knots and his heart beating hard against his chest? He shook the thought out of his head and looked to the moon for guidance. Khonsu, I really could use some fatherly advice. He waited. Silence. Sighing, he walked with Foster to his own cabin.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/3/2014, 3:01 pm

Josephine ignored her stupid sister. "Shut up I'm going to sleep!" She laid down in her bed and closed her eyes. "Idiots...how am I related to these people?" She sighed and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep. It had been a long and confusing day and she had another long one tommrow.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/1/2014, 9:53 pm

Josephine walked in with Blaine's arm over his shoulder. "You know...your kinda heavy." She groaned and set him down on the bed before collapsing on the floor. "So much work." Jo wiped the sweat from her forehead and set down her bag with the list. "Do you need anything?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 3/1/2014, 11:04 pm

Blaine tried his best to make Jo carrying most of his weight less of a struggle, but apparently he hadn't succeeded. When she set him down on the bed, it was more like rolling as his head ended up hitting the wall while his arm smacked the hard wood of the nightstand. He did a quiet/fake cry and whined, "Oooow." before flipping himself to his stomach. He looked down at Jo and pouted. "Sorry. I've been eating my veggies - no, I don't need anything." He studied her with his squinted reflective eyes. "Except maybe the lights could be dimmed. You look like you need something more than I do." Blaine pointed out sleepily.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/2/2014, 10:59 pm

Josephine rolled her eyes again and lightly smacked Blaine before getting up and dimming the lights. She took her place back on the floor and sighed. "I don't need anything." She rubbed her eyes and yawned. "Now go to sleep trouble maker."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 3/4/2014, 4:44 pm

"If my face bruises, I'm suing you." Blaine threatened jokingly and shifted to his back so that he could look up at the ceiling before he went to sleep. It was pretty embarrassing as to why he fell asleep like that - but that was another story. About five minutes had passed. "Aw, c'mon Jo. Switch me places. You shouldn't be sleeping on the floor in your own cabin." Blaine lifted his head to peek at her. "Seriously." He then sat up and motioned for her to take her place.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/5/2014, 11:08 pm

"I'm fine. Your the one who got beat senseless. I'll guard you as you sleep, I'm not even that tired really." Jo yawned and laid her hea back against the bed looking up at Blaine. "I'll be fine."
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 3/6/2014, 4:58 pm

Blaine snorted and rolled his eyes. "I wasn't beat that senseless, and you're not guarding anything." He loomed over her and arched an eyebrow. "Come up here. If you won't sleep in your own bunk then I'll force you."
    Ooc: Blegh this post was rushed.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/8/2014, 11:21 pm

Ooc: yeah I've been so tired lately

Bic: Josephine looked up at Blaine, a grin sliding across her face. "You can't tell me to do anything." She stuck out her tounge. "Just sleep your hurt. I'll be fine I promise."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/1/2024, 10:44 pm