A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

4 posters

Jo's bunk

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Jo's bunk - Page 9 Empty Re: Jo's bunk

Post by kaitycat4 4/15/2014, 1:45 pm

Josephine huffed. "I'm not heavy! I'm toned." Her eyes lighted up. "Wait! I have fake mustaches in my drawer!" She jumped out of Blaine's arms and ran to her bedside dresser grabbing one of those mustache packages that has a different mustache for every day o the week. "Here this ones black so it will match your hair." She handed Blaine the Mario shaped mustache and giggled.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 14200
    Registration date : 2011-08-04

Post by daddeme 4/15/2014, 2:00 pm

Blaine stumbled back when she jumped out of his arms, wincing as his still somewhat-sore body protested against the sudden movement. "Wait, why do you...?" Blaine shook the question away. This was Jo they were talking about. The real question would be why wouldn't she have fake mustaches. He took the curved mustache gingerly between his fingers and made a face. "It's more of a dark ebony." He muttered before putting it on. Blaine looked into a mirror and huffed. "I look like my grandfather."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/15/2014, 2:05 pm

Josephine giggled and put a more straight mustache on. "See we look completely different. Well your hair kinda give you away." Jo ruffled up his hair as she walked by him to look I the mirror. "I look hot." Jo snorted and petted the furry thing on her face.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/15/2014, 2:21 pm

"What? So does yours! And the fact that, I don't know, you're a FEMALE." Blaine mentioned while putting his hair back in array. He messed with it, seeking a way to have it camouflage with his new disguise. "Oh!" Blaine said suddenly, snapping his fingers. He tied his hair back so that it rested right at the top and between his shoulder blades, then slapped someone's beanie on top of his head. "There. Now I look like the average hipster male. But you..." He searched around, then finally decided on his own magical hoodie. He took it off and tried force Jo into it. "Just hold still."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/15/2014, 2:29 pm

"Hey!" Josephine wiggled as Blaine was trying to do something. "What is this?" Jen her head finally popped out of the top of the hoddie she smirked and threw her hair into a bun. Jo put the holdover her head and turned around wiggling her eyebrows at Blaine. "Do I look like a guy now?"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/16/2014, 12:41 pm

"...Yeah." Blaine's eyes darted to either side and laughed shortly. He examined her analytically and nodded. "Close enough. Now slouch a little bit." Blaine looked down at his gray AC/DC undershirt, brushing it off and straightening it out.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/16/2014, 1:07 pm

She hunched over giving it that I'm a dude affect. "What if I lean back. And make my arms go limp?" She started to walk around the room, looking like she had some ants in her pants. "I think I have mastered it,"
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/16/2014, 1:18 pm

Blaine grimaced. "Alright, Joseph, don't over sell it." He laughed and walked over to her, placing his hands on her shoulders. "Please stop. It looks like you have a disease. Just...Try walking how I walk." He stepped away from her and demonstrated his casual, yet business-ish, walk complete with a small pivot. He gestured to his best friend as if to say "Your turn".
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/16/2014, 4:55 pm

Josephine giggled as he walked before her with such class. "Okay I'll try." She walked almost exactly like Blaine, adding the little pivot at the end and all. "Okay did I get it?" She raised an eyebrow and smirked.
    daddeme
    daddeme
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by daddeme 4/16/2014, 5:34 pm

Blaine's eyebrows shot up and he clapped, impressed. "Wow, you could actually pass for a guy." He thought over what he just said and frantically shook his head. "I mean, with the mustache on. And the walk. Not that you look like a guy normally." Blaine corrected himself quickly, then facepalmed. He lifted his head once more. "Let's just get this show on the road. You grab your swim stuff, I'll grab mine, and we can rendezvous behind the Big House." He paused, a smirk growing slowly on his face. "Got it, Joseph?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/16/2014, 7:49 pm

"Yeah man." Josephine talked in a deep tone and petted her mustache. "This is gonna be RAD!" She laughed and grabbed a bag packing up all her swim stuff. A green bikini, sunscreen, sunglasses, a towel, and some more glue in case the mustache losses it's stickiness before they get back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 12:55 am