A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+18
Jules
Tyrannic
Jasper
Kat The Reject
tehking
Snuffleasaurus
sienna
Princess Amy
Chuck
Jordan
kaitycat4
GwrachSeren
Ben zexion
Crazy
Kendall
Nemesis
Ness99
Steve Rogers
22 posters

Reading books

Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 4053
    Registration date : 2011-11-06

Reading books - Page 3 Empty Re: Reading books

Post by Ben zexion 9/23/2012, 9:47 pm

David turned around, seeing a girl who almost looked like an adult. She seemed to be like that anyway. He finally found something that could be fun, annoying a librarian. " Hey, I can talk as loud as i like to, only person here reading is my nerdy brother anyway." Vincent on the other hand jumped as the girl spoke, he was not good with surprises. He bowed down while saying " Sorry mam." He was always polite like that to adults. He looked up to his brother as he ignored the librarian. He hated when David did that. " So sorry mam, my brother is not very polite but he means no harm." David angrily remarked " Stop trying to cover for me."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Post by GwrachSeren 9/23/2012, 9:50 pm

She had her flute in her hand ready, poised to twist it into a sword. "Your brother needs to shut up or I seriously will beat him with this flute."

She was never without it. She needed it. She graced David with a smile. "The name is Achaylia."
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/23/2012, 9:53 pm

Vincent got up from his bow and nodded. He was glad she wasn't angry with him. " I am Vincent, and my brutish brother is David." With that remark David poked Vincent in his ribs which made him say quickly after it. " So sorry brother." Vincent't lack of confidence pretty much made sure that was the only thing he would say. David pulled out one of his back handed knives, saying " A flute is not a weapon, this is a weapon."
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 9/23/2012, 9:59 pm

Achaylia laughed and twisted her flute, shifting it into the impressive sword it truly was. "The flute just helps my vines grow. The sword kicks butt."
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/23/2012, 10:08 pm

David honestly didn't expect that to happen, how does someone get something like that? He sheathed his knife and walked up to it, forgetting his hostilities before and said " How do you get a transforming weapon?" Vincent was impressed but he studied up before he came here so he understood what it was but not how she got the weapon. He just sort of assumed people find them but he may be wrong. " Vines....so you are either a daughter of Demeter or Dionysus?"
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 9/23/2012, 10:15 pm

"I said earlier I'm a daughter of Mr D," Achaylia shrugged. "Who do you think made this available to me? I play the flute anyway so it's useful."
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/23/2012, 10:18 pm

Vincent nodded sheepishly, he hated when he forgot stuff. " So sorry mam, i didn't mean to forget your great fathers name." He thought after the fact he layered it on a bit to thick. David on the other hand had not been sated " Who gave it to you and how can i get one?" He felt no connection to his weapons so a newer, cooler weapon would make him so much happier.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 9/23/2012, 10:31 pm

Chay waved her hand in dismissal at Vincent. "Got the plans from Dad. Hephaestus kid made it for me. Plans burnt up afterwards."
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/23/2012, 10:37 pm

David pouted for a second, he may not play the flute but he would learn to have a cool transforming weapon. Vincent on the otherhand just wanted to find a book on continuities and changes from Paleolithic and Neolithic age people. Vincent thought it would be probably faster to ask Achaylia. " Can you tell me if the library has any books on continuities and changes between the paleolithic age and the neolithic age?" David rolled his eyes, Vincent was such a nerd, why would he want to learn here.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 9/23/2012, 10:45 pm

"Yeah. If you go down that aisle then turn left. Keep walking til you see the aisle marked appropriately," Achaylia said, smiling. "I could show you if you like."
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/23/2012, 11:06 pm

Vincent nodded thankfully. " If you could just show me the aisle that would be fine. For all the time i have spent in libraries the organization method still confuses me." David rolled his eyes, Vincent seemed almost embarrassed about not being able to find books in a library. David knew what he wanted to do now. " Hey can you get me a book on this magical transforming weapons?" Vincent looked at David in shock, why would David want a book.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 9/24/2012, 2:54 am

"Sure. Follow me," Achaylia said and led the way to Vincent's book then carrying on to help David find his. She scanned the shelves and picked up five books of different sizes. "Here, David."

She walked back to see if Vincent needed help.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/24/2012, 8:10 pm

Vincent had found the book he wanted and was about to walk towards David when Achaylia came back. " Yes I found it, by the way thank you for showing David that weapon. It has peaked his curiosity which somehow led to him studying for it." David as they talk was reading, albeit slowly. Trying to find a method of creating a transforming weapon.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 9/24/2012, 8:36 pm

I run in crying. I sit down and put my head on the table.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 9/24/2012, 8:37 pm

"He'll have a job," Achaylia whisoered to Vincent so David wouldn't hear. "You need magic or a very clever brain. I couldn't get this without my hephy guy nor my dad."
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/24/2012, 9:22 pm

Vincent already knew the theory behind transforming weapons so she was saying nothing new to him. He was about to say so when a girl ran in crying, he was not good with talking to girls and the only reason he could talk to Achaylia is because she is a librarian. David on the other hand seemed to have already moved in. Taking a seat next to the girl David said " Whats wrong?" Vincent couldn't believe how is demeanor could change so radically just for a pretty face. Another sharp divide in their personalities he supposed. " um, yes I know the theory behind it, just can't craft it." Getting back to Achaylia.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 9/24/2012, 9:30 pm

"Thinking about getting one?" she asked him. "Your brother certainly is, that much is as obvious as the moon."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 9/24/2012, 9:54 pm

I look up and sniffle."i kissed some guy and i have a boyfreind." i cry again.(kiki)
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/24/2012, 10:48 pm

Vincent shook his head, though not for the reason most people would think. " No, transforming weapons is a hard ordeal and i don't think i could make one." Vincent maybe smart but he is as dense as mercury(the substance). David didn't really know what to say to that, which was surprising because usually he could figure something out. All he knew to say is " So you are sad because you have kissed guys and have a boyfriend?" He had already taken trying to get her off of his mind, he saw even if she is going to be single that she wouldn't want a boyfriend, now he was just trying to figure out what she meant.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 9/24/2012, 11:45 pm

I nod and put a strand of my long curly blonde hair behind my ear."hes going to break up with me...this is the second time its happend." i wipe the tears from my baby blue eyes and look at him.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/25/2012, 12:15 am

David didn't really know what to say to her, she seemed like she really liked this guy but she kept kissing other guys. Thats what he got from it. " Um, maybe you can talk to him? Maybe not kiss other guys unless you don't like him anymore. If you've kissed other guys then maybe you don't like him as much as you think." His advice was obviously pretty general but David was not a advice type of person. He didn't have the wisdom for it. He didn't know what to do honestly. Those eyes seemed to be asking him to give her some advice but honestly he didn't know what to say. Vincent was sort of shocked that David could give relationship advice. Well it wasn't the best but still at least he was trying.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 9/25/2012, 12:20 am

I frown and look down."i cant stop kissing other guys, i have a curse. Im a daughter of aphrodite and i was cursed with good looks and all these guys throw them selfs on me. I can never have a boyfreind for more than a week." i play with the lacy trims of my short skirt.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/25/2012, 12:30 am

David was trying to listen and got most of it but she was sort of distracting him. David didn't even think she meant to but she was. He needed to focus is all he could think. She is telling you right now she has a hard time not flirting with guys. With a slight blush on his face he said " So you are a daughter of Aphrodite, it fits you. Now about your problem, i am not very good with advice so sorry if this isn't helpful. You just need to try to stick with one guy, your mother is about true love so you can do it." Vincent at this point decided to ignore his brother and just talk to Achaiylia.
    ooc: This pretty much means i will stop posting as the twins at the same time
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 9/25/2012, 12:35 am

I smile my bright white smile and flip my hair out of my face."ya i know she is the godess of love but, i dont love him. I should just stay single." i mumble and look at the ground. I twirl my hair inbetween my fingertips and hum a old contry tune that my grandma would sing to me.
    Ben zexion
    Ben zexion
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Ben zexion 9/25/2012, 12:40 am

David was having a hard time with this girl. She is saying she wants to stay single but she acts and is incredibly distracting. Maybe it is just how Aphrodite kids are but it can be hard to talk to them and not let your mind drifting towards other things other than the conversation. Trying to keep on track. " Ok, then you don't like him that way. At least you figured that out. By the way I am David." Force of habit, he always gave girls he thought were cute his name. Even if he didn't plan on trying to date her. This girl right now was iffy if he would try or not. She seemed to be way to much trouble.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 1:22 am