A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+45
Komaeda
High King Fridgeir
GlassesGirl111
Dorkette
magnetonrobo
tehking
daddeme
Perca
KidSeptimus
Morgan Landry
CynicalSkin
Oli_Paxton
lost shadow
BlackJack123
evon
Diana Star
mind soup
Edgar Allan Poe
Haiden
jasmino123
pilot
Holly
teamleo96isabel
Josh
Nemesis
sienna
Silver
Crazy
Maybe
Mason
Christian
Blaze
Jules
Chuck
Princess Amy
lillylillypad
Steve Rogers
cyrene_valerie
Bell
nix
honey
Arik
Chelle
Jordan
Snuffleasaurus
49 posters

The Mess Hall

Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

The Mess Hall - Page 3 Empty The Mess Hall

Post by Christian 10/30/2012, 9:49 am

I walk in, with Analeigh beside me. "Hmm, there's no one at this one." I say, and sit down at an empty table.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

The Mess Hall - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mess Hall

Post by Jordan 10/30/2012, 10:11 am

Ooc: There is already a topic made for this... With the exact same title. Just post in the old one.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 10/30/2012, 10:33 am

Miranda looked at a dryad who greeted her. The dryad seemed a bit shy. "Hi, do you need anything?" She asked the dryad. She looked at her food and poked the salad with her fork, bored. Maybe she could go talk to Sirius after this. She didn't want to bother him, so she didn't want to go at the moment. Miranda took a bite of the lettuce in the salad and looked back at the dryad.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 10/30/2012, 2:31 pm

Analeigh walked in and sat at the same table as Zen. "Well atleast its quiet here", she smiled.
    OOC: Jordan, theres too many people posting in all of those, sometimes the same people with different charries, it gets confusing.. :/
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 10/30/2012, 4:37 pm

I looked at her and smiled. "I'm starving." I said with a grin." Want a drink?" I ask, while getting up.

OOC: Jordan, I know you're an admin and everything, but Asimi is right. all of the other ones have exactly 990 posts in it and It won't let me post anything else. :/
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 10/30/2012, 6:24 pm

Jacqueline walked into the mess hall, her head hung low as she watched her slow, shuffling steps. She glanced around, but only just, hoping not to be noticed.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

Post by Mason 10/30/2012, 6:30 pm

Jason came in with his pack, which had his spellbook, and wallet in it. He also had a couple mints, just to chew on something. He saw his half-sister, Jacqueline, who he had hung out with many times, but it had been long. Jason felt it would be mean to not say hi, but he also knew she was very shy. Sometimes, he felt bad for the girl and wanted to help her with a spell, but it would just make things worse. Jason got a plate with a hamburger, some coke, and took a deep breath. He went over.

"Hi, Jacqueline."
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 10/30/2012, 6:36 pm

Jacqueline glanced up at the sound of her name and up at Jason. She hadn't seen him in a while, and it was... nice to see a familiar face. She smiled slightly and replied, "Hey Jason."
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/30/2012, 6:39 pm

Jason smiled. "May I sit next or across from you?" He looked around. The Hecate table was almost empty.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 10/30/2012, 6:47 pm

Jacqueline nodded silently, not really looking him in the eyes. She played with a water-bottle in her hands absently.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/30/2012, 6:48 pm

Jason sat across from her. He took a bite of his burger. Soon, he swallowed. "So, how have you been?"
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 10/30/2012, 6:50 pm

She shrugged. She could probably tell stories upon stories of things she had done, but her desire to talk about them were ceased by her inability to speak to other human beings normally.

Last edited by Elleon on 10/30/2012, 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/30/2012, 6:52 pm

Jason touched her hand. "You can tell me anything, Jaq," he said, in a calm voice, to sooth her. He took his hand back to pick up his burger.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 10/30/2012, 6:56 pm

Jacqueline shrugged. "It's nothing, really," she said with a shrug.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/30/2012, 7:00 pm

Jason silently sighed, and nodded. He bit another bite of his burger. After silence, and he finished his burger, he asked,"want to go to the beach or library or lake or anywhere to hang out sometime? I barely have anymore people to talk to in camp anymore, except for maybe Nick, and my girlfriend, Max."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/30/2012, 7:08 pm

Blaze wrote:Miranda looked at a dryad who greeted her. The dryad seemed a bit shy. "Hi, do you need anything?" She asked the dryad. She looked at her food and poked the salad with her fork, bored. Maybe she could go talk to Sirius after this. She didn't want to bother him, so she didn't want to go at the moment. Miranda took a bite of the lettuce in the salad and looked back at the dryad.

Honey frowned and shook her head slowly. "I just wanted to say hello, because you sat close to me..." Honey said feeling nervous outside of the forest, she knew she shouldn't have left. The dryad picked up a slice of watermelon with her delicate fingers and pulled s piece off. "I'm Honey, by the way." She said, realizing she forgot to say her name.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/30/2012, 7:30 pm

Miranda nodded. She understood. She didn't have much to say anyways. "I understand. Nice to meet you, Honey. I'm Miranda, and my mother is Hestia." She opened her bottle of water and sipped a little bit out of it. She closed the bottle and put it in her bag, so she could drink later if she was thirsty or anything.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/30/2012, 7:34 pm

Honey's eyes widened and she gripped the sides of the table nervously. "Can you make fire?" She asked, trying to keep her voice calm. Honey would never trust mortals again, but even children of Hecate, Hephaestus, Hestia, or anyone who could command fire made her nerves go crazy.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male

Post by Blaze 10/30/2012, 7:49 pm

Miranda shook her head in reply. She wished that she could, but she couldn't. All she could use to protect herself was her bow. It wasn't really special, but it seemed like it was to her. "I can't. I wish I could though." She replied. Maybe she shouldn't have said that. Maybe the dryad was afraid of fire. She could understand why, since fires burn down trees and stuff.
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female

Post by Chuck 10/30/2012, 9:26 pm

Sirius Black wrote:Jason silently sighed, and nodded. He bit another bite of his burger. After silence, and he finished his burger, he asked,"want to go to the beach or library or lake or anywhere to hang out sometime? I barely have anymore people to talk to in camp anymore, except for maybe Nick, and my girlfriend, Max."

Jacqueline shrugged again lightly, contemplating her answer. She could say no and just be rid of the whole idea, or she could say yes, and maybe something interesting could happen in her dull life. Everything about this place was just so... dull, so she decided she might as well go along with it. "Yeah, sure, why not," she replied softly as she twisted open her water bottle.
    Jules
    Jules
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 2548
    Registration date : 2012-08-04

Post by Jules 10/31/2012, 12:30 am

"Sure, a coke please", Analeigh said, checking her reflection in a window opposite as she spoke. She took out sone lip salve and applied it.
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 10/31/2012, 6:54 am

“Okay,” I actually finished my tuna pizza. “I’m done. What should we do now?” I looked at Bella, and realized that she was really tall. I thought it would be really interesting to play basketball with her.

Asími wrote:"Nice", Bella smiled. She got along with sporty people just fine, being the ace basketball player that she was. People often wernt surprised at that though, given her 5.9ft height and lithe structure. She was taller than most people she knew but she dint mind this at all, she couldnt imagine being any other way.
    Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male

Post by Mason 10/31/2012, 6:09 pm

Elleon wrote:
    Sirius Black wrote:Jason silently sighed, and nodded. He bit another bite of his burger. After silence, and he finished his burger, he asked,"want to go to the beach or library or lake or anywhere to hang out sometime? I barely have anymore people to talk to in camp anymore, except for maybe Nick, and my girlfriend, Max."

Jacqueline shrugged again lightly, contemplating her answer. She could say no and just be rid of the whole idea, or she could say yes, and maybe something interesting could happen in her dull life. Everything about this place was just so... dull, so she decided she might as well go along with it. "Yeah, sure, why not," she replied softly as she twisted open her water bottle.

Jason smiled. He was glad she said yes. He finished his burger, and took a drink of his coke. "We could watch a late night movie tonight, in our cabin."
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 10/31/2012, 6:16 pm

Blaze wrote:Miranda shook her head in reply. She wished that she could, but she couldn't. All she could use to protect herself was her bow. It wasn't really special, but it seemed like it was to her. "I can't. I wish I could though." She replied. Maybe she shouldn't have said that. Maybe the dryad was afraid of fire. She could understand why, since fires burn down trees and stuff.

"That's a relief." Honey sighed, and looked up quickly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it like that!" Honey gasped holding up her hands, "I just don't like fire too much... It's not good for trees... Completely detrimental..." Honey began to mumble. She was never very good at talking to anyone other than fellow nature spirits, maybe this would be a good thing.
    Maybe
    Maybe

Male
    Number of posts : 814
    Registration date : 2011-05-31

Post by Maybe 10/31/2012, 6:26 pm

I walk in, looking around.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:41 pm