A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Rylee Vega, Daughter of Hephaestus

Rilee Vega
    Rilee Vega

Female
    Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2013-02-09

Rylee Vega, Daughter of Hephaestus Empty Rylee Vega, Daughter of Hephaestus

Post by Rilee Vega 2/10/2013, 9:59 am

Name: Rylee Vega

Hair: Curly, black

Weight: 109 pounds

Height: 5'3

Eyes: Green-blue

Country of Origin: Germany

Accents: A mix of German and New Yorkin

Place-of-Birth: In her small apartment in Germany, on 85th avenue.

Date-of-Birth: Febuary 11th, 1996

Body Type: Small, semi- athletic

Skin Tone: Tan

Pets: A hell- hound named Cobab who couldn't shadow-travel if his life depanded on it. He's small for a Hell-hound; about the size of an average Doberman.

Diagnosis: ADHD, Dyslexia

Godly Parent: Hephaestus

Mortal Parent: Jacklyn Vega

Personality: Quiet, independant

Favorite Song: So Happy Together by Filter

Talents: Building things quickly

Flaws: Isn't very open about her feelings (causes her to be very unfriendly at times), is a klutz, loses temper easily, is afraid to be alone (even is she doesn't admit it, it makes her vulrenable when someones not beside her)

Powers: Can make simple worktools appear in her hand. (small screwdrivers, duct tape, ect.) Can make 4-7 tools appear in her and, depending on her mood, and the biggest object she can make appear is a slegde hammer. If summons a slegde hammr, sh can only smon 3 other small tools. If she summons a big tool, more then half of her energy will be wasted. If she uses small weapons, she can summon five or six tools before her energy is half gone.

Life Before CHB: Mother drank, pushed her around alot. She had to fend for herself and began working at thirteen. When she was fourteen, her mother began to date guys, and sometimes she wouldn't see her mother for a few days. The guys she brought home never lasted long, And Rylee's mother wouldn't work. Eventaully, one day at school in Germany, a saytr found her and rushed her to Camp Half-Blood.

Weapon: A scrap of metal she found by a dumpster one day at school, which she shaped using rocks so it has the point of a knife. Later found out at CHB that it is called celestial bronze. People at camp say it's an unwise tool to use in combat considering it's so small, but she doesn't care. It's the only thing that is really "hers" at the camp.

Dislikes: People who won't stop bugging her. "Why won't you talk to me? Hello? Hello?"

Appearence: Doesn't particulary care for clothes or what she wearing. Usually wears a beat up T-shirt, (hers Guns-N-Roses is her favorite because its comfy) and ripped jeans. Her hair is always in her face, covering her eyes, because she takes the, "eyes are the key to the soul" thing a bit too seriously. Has beat- up hiking boots that she stole from the store down her street that she had lived on, and always has the aroma of fresh- dirt and moter oil.

RP example: I carfully use the saw to shape the peice of metal that is soon going to be a small knife. I recklessly start to trim off the sides, careful not to cut off the tip. Then, it happens. My ADHD gets the best of me, and a scraping sound that is the wind against the window distracts me, and I cut off the tip. I curse, and throw the knife across the room, one of the none- trimmed sides still sharp and dangerous, and it sticks to the wall. I breath out, count to ten, and walk across the room to get the piece of metal, and try a third time.

Notes on the Character: behind her strong figure is a crying little girl who hates to be alone.

Last edited by Rilee Vega on 2/25/2013, 6:56 pm; edited 23 times in total
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 5142
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Rylee Vega, Daughter of Hephaestus Empty Re: Rylee Vega, Daughter of Hephaestus

Post by Jordan 2/10/2013, 3:45 pm

How big is the Hell Hound?

Isn't very open? Elaborate, how is it a flaw?

Is the weapon celestial bronze?

Does she have powers? Or... if not, simply say none.
    Rilee Vega
    Rilee Vega

Female

Post by Rilee Vega 2/10/2013, 9:03 pm

Thanks. I hope the updates answered your questions.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/14/2013, 5:29 pm

How many tools can she summon in a day? What's the biggest tool she could make?
    Rilee Vega
    Rilee Vega

Female

Post by Rilee Vega 2/21/2013, 5:35 pm

Hello? I was just wondering if I could get approval now... i'm sorry if I sound impatient. Thanks.
    Jordan
    Jordan
    Experienced Member

Male

Post by Jordan 2/21/2013, 7:34 pm

If she were to summon a sledgehammer, how many other tools could she summon that day? How much energy would that take from her?
    Rilee Vega
    Rilee Vega

Female

Post by Rilee Vega 2/24/2013, 9:44 pm

Thanks
    Chuck
    Chuck
    Pokemon

Female
    Number of posts : 21941
    Registration date : 2010-03-13

Post by Chuck 2/27/2013, 12:18 am

Approved.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 5:33 pm