A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A Long Island beach (private)

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

A Long Island beach (private) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Long Island beach (private)

Post by Morgan Landry 4/28/2013, 10:28 am

Laure looked down.

"Can we talk about something else? I don't like my mind to focus on such depressing things," she confessed in a little voice.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 4/28/2013, 10:47 am

Xavier nodded his head "we can talk about whatever you like laure, I don't mind"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/28/2013, 2:04 pm

Laure smiled at him and laid back.

"What if... you told me a bit more about yourself? Your family?" she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/28/2013, 3:04 pm

Xavier nodded and then as he laid back spoke. "Well, sarting after i met you...I grew up in an orphanage in Virginia with two other demigods as I learned, but one died last year and the other one is missing. We didn't get along very well in the last six months we were together, Katrina, the girl, cheated on me, lamount, and zach. She was only trying to get attention I guess" he sighed.

"I went to camp and struck a good relationship, she was a very nice girl, but she was murdered soon after we began to date and I avenged her death. Then I left camp and we met up, you remember that. And in the last year I've been, well just takin it easy, not a care in the world. You know, laid back and relaxing"
    --
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/29/2013, 12:00 pm

Laure bit her lip.

"That's awful," she whispered. "The cheating, the girl's death... You have my deepest sympathy."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/29/2013, 12:13 pm

Xavier nodded "thank you laure, it means alot. Can you tell me about your life now?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/29/2013, 12:46 pm

Laure smiled at him cutely.

"I grew up first in Nice, then in Bordeaux. My father holds a big shop there, mode and accessoires and that kind of things. He opened another shop in Nice and Toulon." She shrugged. "It works quite well," she added.

It was a euphemism: Laure's father was very rich. They had an eight-rooms-flat in Bordeaux plus a great vacation house on the Atlantic Coast, and to top all that, a modern villa in San Francisco designed by Vera Wang.
    And her father's wealth showed on how she was dressed and how she behaved: all her clothes were fashionable and trendy brand clothes, and her make-up wasn't the cheapest either.

"At one point, when I was ten, my mother came to us. Aurora." She sighed. "She told me who I was. And she gave me a flower, a rose, that has never withered; I still have it. Then, my father took me to a house we own, in San Francisco, and that was when the wolves found me. They brought me to the Wolf's House, where Lupa was waiting for me. She tested me in various ways, and decided I deserved to stay alive; she sent me to Camp Jupiter... and that's it. I fought alongside my fellow legionnaires on Mount Othrys, and now, here I am."

She smiled at him with a flirty expression.

"That's pretty much it," she finished.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/29/2013, 12:54 pm

Xzavier nodded and smiled back at her. He had listened to her carefully, noting every word as he did many times before, getting the detail down like a detective. "I've never been west of the Mississippi River" he confessed to her
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/30/2013, 12:45 am

Laure smiled again.

"You should. At least go to San Francisco. It's so beautiful there."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/30/2013, 12:46 am

Xavier thought about it before nodding. "Yeah I might" he told her with a smile
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 4/30/2013, 3:19 pm

"We... have a house. You could stay at ours," she added with a charming smile.

She looked at the sun, who was stroking the horizon. She loved it here.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/1/2013, 1:22 am

Xavier smiled "thanks. I might go when you head west as well" he told her quietly

(OOC: he should meet Lindia)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/1/2013, 6:28 am

OOC: Sure!

Laure smiled back and stood up.

"The sun is almost down and I have to get back to my Hotel. Mind accompanying me?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/1/2013, 6:49 am

"I don't mind at all" he said and stood, taking the girls hand delicatel
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/1/2013, 8:22 am

The young girl smiled and picked her bag up, wrapping the towel around her waist.

"It's just over there, my hotel," she said, "Behind the dunes."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/1/2013, 8:26 am

Xavier nodded, walking her to the marvalous hotel she was stating at. "Want me to walk to to your room?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/1/2013, 10:58 am

Laure smiled nicely at him.

"Oh, with pleasure!" she said as she scaled the little steps and went to the elevator.

OOC: I'm on! Shall we?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/1/2013, 10:59 am

He smiled and walked after her up to the elevator before opening it for her
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/1/2013, 11:02 am

Laure was staying in the fourth floor.
    In the elevator, there was a little jazz music on piano in the background, and the sides of it was made out of wood and metal, with a glass ceiling.

They reached the fourth floor and the doors opened with a 'ping!'. Laure stepped out and walked to her room, number 412.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/1/2013, 11:03 am

Xavier walked with her to her room and smiled, opening the door for her. "And here you go miss laure" he smiled at her kindly
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/1/2013, 11:13 am

Laure smiled back, showing her teeth.

"Do you want to stay a bit or are you leaving?" she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/1/2013, 11:14 am

"I think I'll stay a bit" he smiled and sat on the bed."so anything interesting lately?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/1/2013, 11:19 am

She smiled.

"We went to Venice, with my sister. You know, for Carnival. It was marvelous!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/1/2013, 11:44 am

Xavier smile "wih I could've gone, it sounds amazing!"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/1/2013, 1:26 pm

"Oh, that it was," she assured him.

She thought about the three days, and the magnificent city, then about Lindia. How she loved her....

"It was astounding. And what about you?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/12/2024, 10:58 am