A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

A Long Island beach (private)

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

A Long Island beach (private) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Long Island beach (private)

Post by Holly 5/1/2013, 5:02 pm

Xavier shrugged "nothing much. Hey coul I meet your sister sometime? What is she like?"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2013, 12:38 am

"Oh.... she's awesome. And beautiful." Laure smiled, her eyes dreamy. "She has blonde hair like me and blue eyes, but apart from that, we don't look like each other at all. She is stronger than me and she has a flaming personality. She's amazing," she sighed. "And if you wish, you can meet her," Laure added. "I'm planning on inviting her in our house in San Francisco for the next holidays. You can come too!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/2/2013, 12:40 am

Xavier nodded. "I would love to" he told her as he sat next to her. "Your sister sounds very interesting, like....I don't know, she seems from the way you describe her to be violent maybe"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2013, 2:00 pm

Laure thought about it for a moment.

"Well, she's a demigod, of course she's violent," she laughed.

Suddenly, she froze. She's a demigod. This implied she was a daughter of Aurora too... and if she told him she was in fact a daughter of Trivia, then it would burst out she wasn't her sister. What should she do?

"But well," she immediately added, "she can be violent if you're not nice with her, even for demigod standards. And what about your demigod siblings?" she asked to change the topic.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/2/2013, 2:01 pm

Xavier shrugged "they are well, I don't talk to them alot" he said an admired her again before looking out the window. "I don't have many siblings"

OOC; I'm in chat
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2013, 2:20 pm

OOC: Sorry, can't right now :(

BIC: "Oh..." Laure said.
    She suddenly frowned.

"Wait, who is your god parent, again?" she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/2/2013, 2:21 pm

"Lethe" he told her, smiling. "She's awesome, but doesn't hve many kids" he exploaned
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2013, 2:30 pm

OOC: Now I'm on!

BIC: "Lethe..."

Laure thought for a moment.

"I'm sorry; but who's her Roman counterpart?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/2/2013, 2:30 pm

OOC: me too!!!

BIC: "I'm not sure, she's the goddess of the river of rebirth"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/2/2013, 3:14 pm

"Rebirth... Oh, I know! The goddess of Oblivion too, right? I mean, she's the goddess of the underworld river, right?"

Laure remembered her now.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/2/2013, 4:01 pm

Xavier nodded "yup! That's her" he smiled
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2013, 12:52 am

Laure smiled and thought for a moment.

"This means.... can you make me forget something? Can you erase somebody's memory?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/3/2013, 12:55 am

Xavier nodded "yeah. Well, I can try. Some memories are harder than others" he explained and smiled at her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2013, 12:30 pm

"Hey, this wasn't an invitation!" she laughed. "I want to keep my memories for myself. Besides, I'm way too young for Alzheimer," she added with a cute laugh.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/3/2013, 12:52 pm

Xavier smiled "yeah, you are" he said and laughed along with her "so, what shall we do? It's pretty late"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/3/2013, 2:23 pm

Laure shrugged.

"We can watch a movie on my MacBook," she suggested with a flirtatious smile. "And I can call for dinner to be brought up into my room."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/3/2013, 3:03 pm

Xavier smiled "sounds awesome" he told her with a grin. This was going to be a really good night
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2013, 5:08 am

Laure smiled back then stood up and went to her trunk. She opened it and took out her computer, a silver MacBook, the newest.

She switched it on and showed the movies to Xavier.

"Which one?" she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/4/2013, 6:36 am

Xavier flicked through all the movies avalible and shrugged @i reall don't care"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/4/2013, 1:11 pm

"Well, since we're demigods.... A little bit of action?" Laure smirked and selected 'Mission Impossible 4 - Phantom Protocol'.

She leaned back, putting the computer in front of them both then called the reception of the hotel and asked for her dinner to be brought into her room. After that she cuddled with Xavier.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/4/2013, 1:30 pm

Xavier cuddled back with laure as they watched the action movie. It brought back memories, them alone together. After all they were really young when they had kissed, and that was only because of a date. He smiled as the food arrived
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/5/2013, 11:15 am

Laure took the tray of food with a smile and the person went out. It was essentially fruits and ice cream, but it was all the better. They ate it together while watching the movie.
    At the end, Laure fell asleep in Xavier's arms.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/5/2013, 11:17 am

Xavier held her throughout the night, eventually falling asleep as well. Hours later at the break of dawn he woke up, wanting to see the sunrise.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/5/2013, 11:25 am

When Xavier woke up, Laure had already been up for half an hour. She was sitting in the bed, her eyes looking eagerly at the paling sky. Every day, she woke up naturally at early hours because her mother was Aurora. Everyday, she saw her mother and it made her happy; it filled her with pride and joy.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/5/2013, 11:29 am

Xavier sat next to her and smiled, watching the sunrise for her mom, havin never seen the goddess before he really wanted to. The light slowly filled the room as the sky broghtened

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:28 pm