A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+21
High King Fridgeir
kayt smells
Blaze
communist
moriarty
Harou
Tisha Kearring
Josh
Death Pony
Alpha Wolf
Nemesis
Crazy
Steve Rogers
nix
kaitycat4
Fighter
Snuffleasaurus
A.M.
Jasper
Haiden
daddeme
25 posters

The Lake

A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1260
    Registration date : 2010-03-30

The Lake - Page 10 Empty Re: The Lake

Post by A.M. 6/5/2013, 1:03 pm

"That's not fair!" He tried to look anywhere else but it seemed impossible. "Really Jo'? I'm really going to have to do that?" Jason pouted and crossed his arms. "C'mon Puck, help me out here" Unfortunately, he seemed more interested in wagging his tail and looking like he was agreeing.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 6/5/2013, 1:39 pm

"See!? Even Puck agrees!" Jolie pointed out, then looked back at Jason with her puppy eyes. "Come on Jason! It will be really fun I promise."
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/5/2013, 4:43 pm

Jason sighed. "Fine. But it won't work on me! And Ryo has to do it too!" He pouted looking more like his little brother than himself. He was pretty sure it wouldn't hurt him and that being a son of Apollo would help him somehow, but still... "If I do it, will you come and meet my mum...?" He blushed a little and looked to the side, trying to hide it.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/5/2013, 10:06 pm

"It works on everyone silly! And Ryo can definitely do it! The more the merrier!" Jolie said excitedly. She had all the sweets planned out to give them: candy, cupcakes, a lot of chocolate, and a good ol'soda. When Jason asked if she could meet his Mom, she smiled sweetly at him. Jolie could see him blushing and couldn't help but smile even wider. It was so cute when he blushed. "Of course! Its a deal then?"
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/6/2013, 1:32 pm

"Why do I think I'm going to regret this?..." He smiled at her and sighed. "A deal it is then!" Jason stretched his hand and joked "How about a handshake?"
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/6/2013, 2:25 pm

Jolie laughed, taking his hand and shaking a firmly like a business man. "Yes! We must shake on it! Now you really have to do it!" She held his hand as she stood up. "Now come on, we need to get Ryo and start this process at the Mess Hall!"
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/6/2013, 3:00 pm

He laughed at her seriousness in it and got up "Really, you want to do this now?" He smiled at her for holding his hand. "I need someone to watch over me before we do that! You'll be the death of me woman!"
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/6/2013, 3:02 pm

"Nah, nah nah you can handle it! Be a man Jason!" Jolie told him playfully, poking him in the cheek with her free hand. She giggled and began to looked around. "Where do you think Ryo is!?"
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/6/2013, 3:31 pm

Jason pouted and crossed his arms while looking around too.
    Ryo walked in happily eating a slice of pizza and humming to himself.
    He noticed his little brother walking in and swore he had the worst timing ever. "Gods no..."
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/6/2013, 4:04 pm

"Ryo! Ryo!" Jolie waved to get his attention. She glanced over at Jason who was pouting and giggled a bit. "It'll be alright, Jason. Besides, I'll get to meet your Mom after this."
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/8/2013, 11:36 am

As Ryo heard his name being called, he looked around, spoting his brother first and only then Jolie. "Jolieee!" He smiled and ran to them.
    Jason facepalmed. He sometimes forgot his brother was only a kid, but seeing him run like that made him remember it everytime. He smiled a bit "Well, here comes the devil."
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/8/2013, 11:41 am

Jolie laughed as she saw Ryo running towards them, then hugged him once he got to the pair. "Hey Ryo! Long time no see!" She squealed as she let go of him."Jason agreed to go sugar crazy if you would do it as well! Sound like a deal?" She glanced back at Jason with a smile once she mentioned his name, then looked back at Ryo with excitement in her eyes.
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/8/2013, 12:16 pm

"Jolieee, I missed you!!" He jumped around her and ignored his brother.
    Jason scowled "Sure, ignore your seventeen year old brother..." Puck barked happily.
    Ryo grinned at Jolie's idea and then stuck his tongue out at his brother "Who cares?"
    "It's not like she needs to ask you what you think of it, is it?" Jason sighed.
    "It's a deal! Sugar, Sugar, Sugar! Yes!"
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/8/2013, 12:24 pm

Jolie giggled and grabbed both of the boy's hands and nodded her head towards the Mess Hall."Off to the Mess Hall we go, then!" She smiled. "You guys ready for this!?" Jolie seemed pretty excited for this, even if it wasn't her on the sugar rush.
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/8/2013, 12:30 pm

He felt like only answering no, but since Jolie grabbed his hand, he decided not to. "Not sure why I'm actually going to do this..."
    "Yes! Let's go!! Stop being a fun sponge or I'm going to tell mum you left me alone at camp." He grinned mischievously.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 6/8/2013, 12:35 pm

OOC: a fun sponge xD

BIC: "It'll be fun, I promise." Jolie assured Jason, then smiled over at Ryo. He did seem like your typical little brother to have...even though Jolie was the only child. She finally led them down to the Mess Hall, skipping as she walked.
    A.M.
    A.M.
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by A.M. 6/8/2013, 12:38 pm

He walked out.
    He skipped after Jolie happily.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 6/16/2013, 1:21 am

Charlotte strutted onto the lake, her brown hair flowing behind her lean frame. She took off her vans and squished her toes in the sand. "Aww feels great..." The moon was up and the stars were beautiful. Charlotte sat down on a log and looke up at all of the different constellations. Camp ha been good so far, a little overwhelming with all of the activities to do but, Charlotte didn't mind...it kept her busy. Charlotte stared at the stars and thought about camp.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male
    Number of posts : 5225
    Registration date : 2011-11-13

Post by nix 6/16/2013, 1:31 am

Malo strolled in, his hands dug into the back of his dark blue jeans. He was wearing a simple white T-shirt with his bronze hair tousled up. The handsome violinist player had dark shadows flickering across his face, almost making him seem look rugged, as he continued to pace back and forth on the grass, before settling down on a patch of grass. The eighteen year old stared out onto the lake, before lighting up a cigarette. When stressed, he turned to his nasty habit, which was smoking. Taking out a lighter, he placed the cig in his mouth, and put it ablaze. He was often lectured by his dad on how unhealthy smoking was, but Malo didn't even have problem with coughing yet he had smoked for about a year. Plus, he was the source of income for his dad, so he should at least be able to spend his time smoking. After all, he is entitled to it.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/16/2013, 1:41 am

Charlotte finally decided to do something. She snapped out of her trance and stood up brushing off her jeans. Charlotte took off her clothes revealing a green bikini. Charlotte usually did not wear really revealing clothes even though she did have a nice body. Charlotte took one last look around the area scanning with her glowing green eyes. Charlotte had the power to see in the dark because her mother is Bast, Godess of cats and such. Charlotte smiled and skipped to the edge of the water. Even though cats hated water Charlotte always found it to be a soothing element. With a deep breath Charlotte dove in making a loud splash.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/16/2013, 2:41 pm

Malo glanced up, noticing a tall figure in the distance. It had a bigger chest than a average demigod male, so he suspected it was a female. If it were anywhere else, he'd guess it were a guy for he has seen many guys who had larger chests than girls. He hasn't seen one guy like that here in Camp Half-Blood. Either they were all fit, or genetically skinny. In a flash, the figure tore off their clothes, and a bright green bikini glowed like a neon sign. Well, at least the girl had good taste. Malo adored the color green, and was glad that someone else seemed fond of the earthy color. He sighed, and laid down on his back, staring at the starry sky. It was unusually warm today, and he also had half a mind to take off his clothes and go swimming. Well...he didn't have swimming clothes and he was not crazy enough to go skinny dipping.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/16/2013, 2:52 pm

Charlotte came up for air and smiled. "Feels so good!" She floated on her back and started to him a tune. "Long as I got my suit and tie..." She giggled and sang beautifully. Charlotte splashed around some more and giggled. She looked up at the stars and continued to sing. "All dressed up in black and white..." Charlotte was glad to have some alone time. Camp has been somewhat stressful when all the boys are hitting on you. Charlotte let out a long sigh.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 6/16/2013, 11:58 pm

I stumbled in. My eyes all screwed up, my face scrunched up, my expression clearly expresses my displeasure at my current situation.
    nix
    nix
    Sugar Daddy

Male

Post by nix 6/17/2013, 8:13 pm

Malo ignored the singing girl, who to him, seemed alright when it came to her voice. He has heard far better, and more trained voices. Although, this one seemed raw. To Malo, preciseness was far more beautiful than raw talent. Sure, at times it was great, but Malo preferred to start from scratch when mentoring his students when it came to music. Being a prodigy, he did oft felt jealous of those who had music come easily to them, since then he did not feel as special anymore nor as unique. He often made them feel bad about themselves by vulgarly insulting them nor dropping subtle hints of his dislike. He continued to gaze at the starry sky, his gaze unwavering. After a while his back started hurting, so Malo sat up, and unconsciously looked at the girl swimming in the lake. His mind was somewhere else entirely. He was thinking about when he'll have to fly back to France for his concert in July. He barely had practiced and was quite rusty on the piece he had to practice.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 6/17/2013, 8:21 pm

After Charlotte looked at her pruney hands, she decided to get out. Charlotte walked out of the water and through the sand. She bent down and grabbed her towel wiping off the water. She looked up and saw a boy looking at her. Charlotte sat down and sighed, she took out her laptop and downloaded her new favorite movie. Charlotte pressed play and slipped on her white v neck. Charlotte was always a very social girl but, she never knew how to start the conversation. Charlotte thought about going to the boy and talking to him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 7:38 pm