A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
DannyBoi
kaitycat4
Milocross
Alyssa
8 posters

Road Trip!

Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Road Trip! Empty Road Trip!

Post by Alyssa 4/29/2013, 9:05 pm

I walked don the stairs from the plane, when I got to the bottom I was greeted by a gust of warm wind. We were finally at Australia! The plane ride had been so long and I didn't sit with the people I was going on the trip with. We got separate seats. Because we needed to save money we were going to a lot of places. I got to the bottom of the stairs and waited for everyone else.

Last edited by Cowgirl on 4/30/2013, 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Road Trip! Empty Re: Road Trip!

Post by Milocross 4/29/2013, 10:34 pm

Gidget started walking down the stairs, twirling a thick blue string around. It belonged to his robe- well, Rita's robe. She followed behind him, with her large carry-on bad that contained chapstick, sunglasses, a couple books, her laptop, and an iPhone 4s.

Half the time, Rita and Gidget would mess with Siri and ask her dirty questions while giggling. Until a flight attendant came to shut them up. Then they started surfing the web on their laptops, being thankful that there was free WiFi. Rita, being a daughter of Hecate, was able to magically recharge their laptops with the touch of a finger. It sent a small bolt of electricity to the battery, which just livened it up. It didn't drain her that much, but by the end of the trip she had a small beat of sweat going down her face.

Gidget didn't have to do anything, he just flaunted his brown hair, which was dyed at the bottom. His hair was wavy at the top and towards the bottom there little firetruck red curls. Most of his hair was red actually, only a small portion of the top was brown. He wore his sunglasses, then looked at Rita.

"OOPS!"

"What's wrong, Gidget?"

"I didn't bring my clippers. GUESS I'M GONNA BE A SATYR FOR THE TRIP." Gidget stroked his tiny beard a little, bringing his fingers out as if he were pretending to stroke a much larger beard, and looked around as if he were thinking playfully. Rita laughed and they went towards a girl.

"Excuse me," Rita asked "Are you Amy? I was told to meet up with a girl named Amy after the ride."
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 4/29/2013, 10:39 pm

I turned around from my suitcase, I took my hair band out of my wavy hair and put it my bag. "Yes" I say "Who may you 2 be?" I asked. I tried not to bounce up and down. I was excited our trip had begun! I didn't know anyone that was going, but it didn't matter. We where going around the world! Mostly.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 4/29/2013, 10:48 pm

Kaity walked off of the plane carrying her over the shoulder bag. "Ugh I hate planes." She mumbled under her breath. She was wearing the usual her white cutoff short and a blue quicksilver tank top. Her blonde beach waves flowed over her shoulders and down her back. She had her black raybandz over her sea blue eyes.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

Post by DannyBoi 4/29/2013, 10:52 pm

Blake walked down behind Katiy with his bag slung over his shoulder. He replied to her comment with a friendly side hug.
    Ooc: nothing intimate
    Bic: "Morning to you to"He said

Last edited by dannyjboy123 on 4/29/2013, 11:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

Post by Haiden 4/29/2013, 11:02 pm

Trace, being the clumsy guy himself, stumbled down the stairs of the plane. Flying was not his thing. The smell of the airplane reminded him of old people and he always ended up sitting by the worst people you could ever put on a plane. On the other hand, he got to sit in first class and stashed the warm peanuts from the bowl into his jean pocket. He wished he could of seen the flight attendants face every time he would ask for more peanuts. Finally arriving at the bottom of the stairs, he set down his duffel bag on the ground and stretched.

"Oh...my..GOD, this feels so good." He announced in a not-so-quiet voice. Ruffling his dark brown messy hair, he glanced around to find the people that he was supposed to be on the road trip with. He took a few peanuts from his jean pocket and popped them into his mouth as he ventured around to find his fellow campers. It took him a while until finally he came upon a group of kids that he vaguely recognized.

"Is this where the party starts!?" He asked, a wide grin spread across his face. Trace hoped these were the right people, or else the cops would be running after him not to soon.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 4/29/2013, 11:07 pm

Blake turned around and saw Trace, tripping over his own feet.
    "Hey, what took you" he said
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/29/2013, 11:12 pm

Rita and Gidget looked at each other, then looked at the person that had stumbled down the stairs. Gidget started to smile, and Rita elbowed him in the ribs. Gidget fell on the ground and started to laugh as hard as he could, silently. He was laughing so hard that no sounds were coming out, and Rita saw him tearing up. She kicked him in the groin, and Gidget kept laughing.

"JAKES ON YOU I'M WEARING A CUP" Gidget started kicking his legs in the air and Rita rolled her eyes.

After a little while, Gidget finally got up and fixed his hair. He looked at the boy who had stumbled again and looked at Rita, who gave him a stern look. Gidget looked down at his feet and without making eye contact, he spoke to him.

"Rita wants me to say sorry so I'm sorry."

"Gidget... Stop scaring everyone. You won't be able to get with any of the girls like you planned if you act like a moron."

"What? When did I say I was gonna go after some girls?" Gidget spoke between nervous chuckles, then glared at Rita, who was just smiling.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/29/2013, 11:15 pm

Ooc: I think the order is done for
    Bic: Kaity sighed and walked to the group. She was happy to be in Australia, the place with the most dangerous waves. She couldn't wait to surf. "Hey I'm Kaity." She put her glasses on the top I her head and flashed her beautiful smile.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 4/29/2013, 11:19 pm

((Yep.))

The warm wind ruffled Amber Stewarts’ long, blond waves. She made her way down the stairs, clutching her Blackberry, a large Travel Tote swinging by her side. She was relieved to be out of the plane -- the environment was stuffy and there had been nothing to do. As she reached the bottom of the stairs, her blue gaze searched the airport for Amy and the others. Of course, they weren’t hard to find. With a slight smile, she made her way towards Amy, her black heels clicking on the floor.

“Amy!” she called, a Canadian accent dominant in her voice. She waved at the daughter of Athena, who was talking to two people whose names she couldn’t remember. When she reached the group, she gave the others a glance, not recollecting their names, either. She flashed them a quick smile and turned to Amy, again, to see the two people goofing around. She waited till they were done, tugging on the straps of her pink sundress, before giving them all a brief introduction. “My name’s Amber,” she said. She smiled, again, showing white teeth that were a bit crooked. It was a bit unusual of her to be flash two smiles in one minute, but she was excited for the road trip, albeit she would never admit to being enthusiastic about a road trip.
    Milocross
    Milocross

Female

Post by Milocross 4/29/2013, 11:34 pm

Gidget looked at the girl in the blue sundress, and was glad that he was wearing a cup. He grinned pervertedly and pretended to drop something behind her. When he bent down to pick it up, he looked up at a particular area behind her and smiled again.

"Heh... Nice." he whispered to himself.

Rita's eyes widened and she looked down at Gidget. She knew he was perverted, but she didn't think he was THAT perverted. Gidget stood back up and strolled back to Rita, and started looking her up and down too. Rita elbowed him in the ribs again, and he stopped. Rita looked at the girl and shook her head.

"I'm sorry about him, he hasn't had his medication today..."

Gidget found this to be the perfect opportunity to get out his guitar and start playing the tune to 'Another Brick in the Wall' by Pink Floyd. "WE DON'T NEED NO MEDICATION"

Rita facepalmed.

"NO SIDE EFFECTS MAK-ING ME DROWSY! HEY! DOCTORS! LEAVE US ALL ALONE!"

"There is no hope for you, Gidget."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/29/2013, 11:37 pm

Kaity sighed and licked her lips. "Great...when can we go surfing?" She put her hands on her hips and stuck out her chest. "Cause after that flight I need some ocean air."

Last edited by kaitycat4 on 4/30/2013, 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 4/29/2013, 11:38 pm

Blake, behind Kaity, was pretty stoked about Australia. The intense waves, the food, and the wildlife are all what made him mesmerized by the great down under. He took a quick head count; five demigods and two he was unsure of.
    "So...this is our group? Well, it seems like everyone's here. And I'm with Kate... When can we hit the beach!" he said.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 4/30/2013, 6:33 am

I gently grabbed my bags and stared to walk down the steps. " Wait for me! " I yell hoping I wouldnt miss them. I cant miss an opening for a new friend. " Hi, I am Wisty, but you can call me Smellerbee. "
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 4/30/2013, 6:37 am

OOC: am I still in this?
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 4/30/2013, 8:29 am

Ooc: yea Zach, u still are
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/30/2013, 8:33 am

OOC: ok

BIC: Allison stepped off the plane behind the other demigods. She hasn't socialized with them much on the flight and still remained a mystery. That was how she liked it to be honest, not really one to make herself known to the world. She let a faint smile play across her fragile looking lips as she walked after te group, a simply black and red duffel bag slung over her shoulder. In her hand she carried her blindfold, which she had elected to leave off at the moment.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/30/2013, 1:36 pm

"I can't take it anymore!!"

Kaity took off her shirt revealing her small teal strapless bikini and her tan skinny stomach. She looked around to make sure that the airport security wasn't around.

"I need to go to the beach.... I can't stand the airport!"

She saw some security guards and started to freak out.

"Somebody hide me!!"
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 4/30/2013, 4:14 pm

"Hey calm down." Blake said to Kaity.
    "It's not like you've got a rap sheet. Or do you?"
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/30/2013, 4:18 pm

" Let me help." I grab one of my blanet nets out of my bag and cover up the girl in the bathing suit. " If you are going to Austaralia, then why did you bring your bathing suit? " "

Last edited by Smellerbee on 4/30/2013, 4:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 4/30/2013, 4:27 pm

"Aw so what if they see you in your bikini? At least they know you don't have any bombs on you." Blake said to Kaity
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 4/30/2013, 4:30 pm

Allison stayed quiet, hiding her face with the collar of the jacket she wore. She didnt like security, after all, her family was quite infamous all over the world. She walked up with the others, trying to avoid detection as she got her fake ID and passport out for the customs official to check. Hopefully he would buy the fake as they usually did.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/30/2013, 4:52 pm

"I brought my suit to swim!" She took off the blanket when sequrity left.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/30/2013, 4:59 pm

" Ok, I am sorry, so what are you doing hear? " I say takeing my blanet and putting it back in my bag. " I came hear to swim too, but I wait until I get to the beach to do it. "
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/30/2013, 5:05 pm

"I came to surf the dangerous waves and wrestle crocodiles!" She smiled brightly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:36 am