A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
DannyBoi
kaitycat4
Milocross
Alyssa
8 posters

Road Trip!

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Road Trip! - Page 2 Empty Re: Road Trip!

Post by Komaeda 4/30/2013, 5:17 pm

" Well, I may not wresle crockadiles, but I would love to ride some waves! Hopefully there are better then the waves in Hawaii. You look fimillar, havent I seen you some were before in the USA? "
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male
    Number of posts : 327
    Registration date : 2013-04-26

Post by DannyBoi 4/30/2013, 5:38 pm

"Crocs eh? Well then, we'll be hanging out together a lot here huh? I know the best way to lure them to shore." Blake said to Kaity
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 4/30/2013, 5:49 pm

“Er... It’s alright,” Amber told the apologising girl (Rita), shouldering her bag, her lips twitching into an amused smile. She hadn’t realised Gidget had been looking at her butt -- otherwise, she would’ve been far from amused. For a few moments, she rummaged in her bag, unsure of what to say. Then, one of the other girls, Kaity, caught her attention by ripping off her clothes. She rolled her eyes and noticed two girls. One of them had introduced herself as Wisty and the other hadn’t given them a name to call her by. She gave both of them a brief smile and, extracting her hand from the large bag, introduced herself, again.

“Everyone’s here. So, let’s head to the beach, now, shall we?” she said, innocently, like she had never rolled her eyes. Without waiting for an answer, she headed towards the exit and stepped into the warm, Australian weather. She stood to the side, waiting for the others to catch up.

Last edited by Rosalie May on 4/30/2013, 7:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 4/30/2013, 5:54 pm

"Hey, wait up!" Blake said. He started jogging towards her, but stopped when he noticed something. He saw two people that were looking at him and whispering to each other. They had angered faces, sunglasses on, and looked like they had thick dreadlocks under their knitted neon beanies. He ignored it then caught up with Amber.

Last edited by dannyjboy123 on 4/30/2013, 11:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 4/30/2013, 5:56 pm

"Don't roll your eyes at me!" Kaity pointed to the girl and growled. She turned back to wisty."no, we haven't met and the waves are way better than the ones in Hawaii but, if your a newbie to surfing I would suggest not to go surfing."
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 4/30/2013, 6:01 pm

Blake and Amber were about to head out until he remembered what Kaity said."Kaity! I thought you wanted to surf?" Blake called out to her.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/30/2013, 6:50 pm

She nodded and grabbed her bag. She ran past security and to Blake.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 4/30/2013, 6:57 pm

Allisonanaged to get past security and observed her fellow demigodss as she stayed in the shadows. She wasn't going to draw attention to herself, but if someone came to talk to her she would reply. Absentmindedly she brushed her hair quickly, then leaned against the wall again
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/30/2013, 8:41 pm

" A newbie? Ha I am a daughter of- " I caught my self before I told the stranger my secret. " Want to go surfing or not? " I swear that I have seen this girl before...
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 4/30/2013, 8:47 pm

"Okay guys we should get to our hotel then we can go surfing" I say getting annoyed. "Kaity if you want I am sure we can go to the beach all day tomorrow, but right now we have to focus in the hotel" I say realizing I was acting like a boss. I did t like to be like that, but what the hey somebody had to.

I was overheating in my jeans and my black boots. I took of my jean jacket and stuffed it in my bag. "Let's go to our hotel"
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/30/2013, 9:24 pm

I grab my bags and go to the hotel with everyone else.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 4/30/2013, 9:47 pm

I walked in the doors with all of my bags, I dropped them on a chair and headed to the front desk. "Amy Stellar" I announced to the person at the front desk. "Room 134 top floor" she says. I turned to everyone else " Somebody want to check in?" I asked.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 4/30/2013, 10:17 pm

Rita looked at her watch, and saw that it was getting close to the evening. She figured that it would be a good time to head to the hotel to get situated, so she looked over at the whole group, figuring Amy was the leader, since she had organized this whole trip. Rita had never met Amy before, but she figured that she was a nice girl. Nice enough to let a complete stranger go, at least, considering only the six of them signed up on the sheet. She didn't know anyone elses name, just Amy's, Gidget's, and her own.

"That's a good idea, how many hotel rooms did you book?

Gidget perked up. He had zoned out for a while, but when he heard the word hotel he smiled. Maybe there was one hotel room, maybe with only 5 beds. Maybe he could sleep in the same bed as Rita or Amy, or even better, both. He knew that he didn't have a chance with her, since she had told him that she set eyes on some guy named Ganja. So maybe he could turn her view around.

"How many beds? Will we get- have to share?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/30/2013, 10:20 pm

"Ya...do we have to share." Kaity looke at Amy. She was still in her bikini top but, she didn't care.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 4/30/2013, 10:30 pm

"Share? Uhm... How about no." Blake said. He just met some of these people a few hours ago. No way was he sharing a bed with any of them.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/30/2013, 10:35 pm

Kaity looked at the boy who asked the question.

Ooc: what she looks like
    https://i.imgur.com/9KSvsFy.jpg

"Who would you want to share with... These people are strangers. "
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 4/30/2013, 10:42 pm

"Not all of us are sharing, I booked 3 rooms" I say "We can figure out who gets each room, lets go look at them." I say gesturing to the elevator.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 4/30/2013, 10:52 pm

Blake looked back at Kaity. He hardly knew her and only knew her from a small conversation on the plane. In fact, this was the only real time he got to see how beautiful she was. The pretty face complimented by her blonde wavy hair, her beautiful blue eyes, and her full... Um... lips... Let's just say he felt out of her league. "Well... uh... you know I'm only 18 and um... Yea who am I sharing with?" He asked nervously

Last edited by dannyjboy123 on 4/30/2013, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 4/30/2013, 10:56 pm

" I am willing to sleep on floor, I did it all the time at the orphanage. I honestly dont even care about getting a room, I have a idea of were I can go. "
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/30/2013, 10:58 pm

"I can buy another room if you guys want..." She looked over at the manager. Thank triton he was a dude. "All I have to do is wow the manager over there and he will give me a suite." She shrugged.
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 4/30/2013, 11:02 pm

Uh... Kaity, I um... I thought about it, and... I would like to um... get to know th better. Can we share a room? Blake said. She was pretty cute and he wanted at least one friend on this trip.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/30/2013, 11:11 pm

She smiled brightly at Blake. "Sure! Anyone else? The suite can take up to three." She looked around at their faces. "Plus there is going to be a crazy party!"
    DannyBoi
    DannyBoi

Male

Post by DannyBoi 4/30/2013, 11:16 pm

"Anyone else?" Blake asked. Going once..... Going twice..... There was a long pause. No one responded. Well I guess its just you and me Kate. he said. He then notice something in the far corner of the room... The two people he saw whispering at the airport. He could tell that they were both women and that their hats were moving. He pointed at them and said "Uh... Is it just me, or have those two ladies been following us?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 5/1/2013, 1:26 am

Allison had gotten her own room, just across the hall from the others. However she did not go to it, instead she resided in the lobby and watched her fellow demigods who didnt even give her as much as a sideways glance. Sometimes she wished she would get attention and someone would speak to her. Sighing she went to the elevator, holding her room key tightly. She glanced begin her and paused, listening to some of them talking abut old ladies following them. Allison looked around an located te ladies. She didnt like this...
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/1/2013, 9:54 am

"I can share with Amber and Wisty, if that's okay with you guys..?" I asked the girls. I knew I didn't want to share a room with Gidget, Rita didn't seem bad.... "Gidget, Rita do you want to share a room..?" I asked. "Allison, do you want to come with us..?" I asked realizing I left her out...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:47 pm