A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+4
DannyBoi
kaitycat4
Milocross
Alyssa
8 posters

Road Trip!

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Road Trip! - Page 16 Empty Re: Road Trip!

Post by kaitycat4 5/4/2013, 4:16 pm

Kaity yawned and felt herself falling asleep.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Post by Holly 5/4/2013, 4:17 pm

Allison passed out soon enough
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/4/2013, 4:19 pm

Kaity slowly got up and landed on her bed. She quickly fell asleep.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 5/4/2013, 4:28 pm

ooc: Can we go and do a order? because we did like 7 pages with out me in total, and I really want to post, but when ever I get on, I have no clue where we are.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/4/2013, 4:34 pm

OOC: sure. an order would be the best option. time lapse to the second morning in australia and i call going last in the order. I think it would go like this maybe?

Smellerbee
    KAity
    Cowgirl
    Rosalie
    Zach?
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 5/4/2013, 4:35 pm

OOC: I agree lets start now. Wisty your turn.. Just make sure you don't take a ling time to post, that drives me crazy!
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/4/2013, 4:37 pm

Ooc: we should have it so if you don't post in a certain amount of time we an skip you
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 5/4/2013, 4:39 pm

ooc: Seems good, lets do this! Sorry If I take to long, I have school and a life away from the site, plus its derby...

I wake up off the floor like normal. The sun is high and wonderful. If I went out surfing would the others notice? Bet not. I grabbed my swim suit and my surf board. I left a note. Went to go surfing be back by 12:00pm. See you guys later! Signed Wisty/Smellerbee.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/4/2013, 4:40 pm

(6 hours. and please, no one liners)
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/4/2013, 4:45 pm

Kaity woke up and yawned. She stumbled into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She quickly changed into jean shorts an a ironman crop top. She brushed her long blond hair and walked down to a breakfast resturaunt near the beach.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/4/2013, 5:10 pm

I woke and stretched, I got up and grabbed some clothes from my suitcase. I walked into the bathroom. I had a shower. I brushed my hair. I put on my jean shorts, and my quik silver tee. "Maybe I should go swiming" I thought to myself. I left a note to the others, only Allison was still asleep. I scribbled my messy writing on the sticky note and stuck it to her head. I walked out with my surfboard and headed to the beach,
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/4/2013, 5:29 pm

Allison we up later than she usually did and yawned. She found three notes on her head and couldnt help but smile as she read each one. Two of her fellow demigods had gone to the beach while her love intrest of sorts, kaity had gone to eat. She yawned and swung her feet over the side, stretcing her arms as her eyes adjusted quickly to the bright sunlight that had invaded the room. She stood, her tattered clothing from the expeirance last night barely hid her shaply, let athletic body as she stumbled to the bethroom.

She showered, not caring as she sang her favorite song in er native language, japanese. No one was in the room so she wasnt embarressed at all. She was actually a good singer though. She soon exited the bathroom and walked naked over to her bag, where she pulled out fresh clothes and placed them on her body. She stood, looking into the mirror to admire the black denim jeans that hung to her smooth, attractive legs and also had on a shirt with lots of things written on it in several languages, but they all were about the same thing. The shirt wasnt tight on her body, and was a dull grey color, with a small V cut to it, however it didnt show off much, if any of her chest.

She sighed after examining herself in the mirror and did her hair, simply brushng it down and letting it hang loose and wavy across her back, down o her shoulders. She walked to the fridge, not making a sound and grabbed the carton of orange juice she had borrowed from the hotel store the other day and took a swig of it, enjoying the citrus. She tlosed hr eyes, letting her sixth sense reach out and tell her obstacles that could possibly be in her way. SHe opened her eyes again and put the carton back on the shelf before walking to the open space in the middle of the room.

She then began to work out, doing her daily excersises to strengthern her mind and body, ranging from the standard pushups and pullups to yoga, and even some tai chi. She finished within an hour though and after getting a quick drink of water and eating a few pieces of fruit and drinking some more orange juice she put on her blindfold and walked out to the blacony, lookingout over the large hotel. Her thoughts soon went faster, as she analyzed every possible thing, as well as the thoughts of kaity came to mind. She strugggled to stop thinki bout the blonde and think about the danger that could be out there, but the girtls smiling face came back everytime. Eventually, allison let it stay in her head and smiled, looking out into australia
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 5/4/2013, 7:24 pm

I finally got to the beach. I didnt care if my clothes were on, I ran out to the ocean, and began to surf. I felt so alive, like no one could hurt me. I was just me. Until I saw somthing I never thought I would ever seebin my life.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/4/2013, 7:36 pm

Kaity strolled into the resturaunt looking classy as ever. She smiled and walked up to the cashier. "Table for one..."
    The cashier nodded. "Right this way mam."
    Kaity followed her to a table by the window. The view was breathtaking, the water with the waves crashing against the shore. She looked at the menu and couldn't help but let her mind wander. She thought about Allison. Her beautiful brown locks and those gorgeous eyes. She remembered the moment they shared last night, under the stars. Kaity blushed and looked at the menu trying to focus.
    The waiter walked over to her. "Gooday beautiful...what can I get you to drink?"
    Kaity smiled. "I'll have some coffee please."
    The waiter nodded and walked away.
    She bit the bottom corner of her lip trying to focus on the menu. She couldn't stop thinking about Allison though, she decided to give up.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/4/2013, 7:54 pm

I walked into down the trail until I got to the beach. I took off my jean shorts and quik silver shirt. I unlaced my hiking boots. I ran into the ocean with my surf board. I paddled out and waited for a big wave. I sat on my board. I bobbed up and down n the calm waves. I thought about Allison and Kaity, I could shake the feeling that they were hiding something from me. I bobbed some more with my feet in the water. I big wave came, I started paddling hard and hopped on my board. I rode the wave to the shore, I put my wave with my stuff and played in the waves. I dived in the waves, I swam with the fish.
    I may not be a child of Triton or Posiedan, but this was paradise to me.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/4/2013, 8:04 pm

Allison looked out over her railing for a few minutes longer before walking to the door and going out. She walked down the brightly lit hallway, towards the elevator which she entered. She tapped her foot along to the elevator music, a queen song from the 70s, crazy little thing called love The song reminded her about the kiss she had last night so much that she drew her knife and stabbed the sound system before continuing down to the lobby.

Once at the lobby she walked towards the excersice room, wanting to show people up, maybe beat up a few of the regulars there to demenstrate she shouldnt be messed with. She smirked at the thought and entered the barely occupied room. She instantly strode over to one of the stronger looking guys, late twenties perhaps and challenged him outright. He agreed, and they started to arm wrestle, in which allison defeated him in nearly ten seconds. Next they went against each other in martial arts and allison eaily flipped the guy into a glass mirror, knocking him out cold. Satisfied, as well as scaring everyone else away she began to bench press some weights, startting with her own body weight, about 155 pounds
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 5/4/2013, 9:05 pm

My friends were right, agian. Infront of me was the biggest wave I have ever seen in my life. Australia's waves WERE better than Hawaii's. I pattled out farther into the ocean so at the write time I could surf. " Hey Amy! Watch this! " I got up on the legs and started to ride the waves. Some thing in the water hit my legs, and I fell.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/4/2013, 9:13 pm

Kaity looked around the resturaunt. The waiter came with her coffee and she smiled. "Thanks."
    The waiter nodded. "What would you like to eat mam?"
    Kaity glanced at the menu. "I'll have a breakfast burrito with bacon and gravy."
    The waiter nodded and walked away.
    Kaity slip her headphones on and worked on her newest dubstep track. She smiled as she jammed around on her iPhone. She sipped her black coffee trying to keep her mind off of Allison.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/5/2013, 10:40 am

"Nice" I yelled saracsaticly to Amber. I caught the wave and rode it far, another small wave came and knocked me off my feet. I laughed and got back up again.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/5/2013, 10:44 am

Allison steadily increased the load of her bench reds until finally it proved to heavy for her. However by then it was almost three times her body weight. She stop, her body dripping with sweat as she opened and devoured a granola bar. She wasn't exactly having steak for beeakfast, with some bacon too. She sighed, her stomach rumbling as she wiped her face and walked out of the room

OOC: I won't be in much today
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 5/5/2013, 11:52 am

I start to get back up on my board trembling. I think I should Get back to shore. I start swiming back tourds the beach. I grab my towel and go back to our room.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 5/5/2013, 1:13 pm

Kaity finished her food and got up. She paid and walked out of the resturaunt. She didn't know what to do so she decided to walk around the touristy section. She bought a lollipop and licked while looking at all of the attractions. Kaity didn't know what the others were doing but, she knew that they didn't want to hang out with her. Kaity thought about Allison again and again and decided that it was a one time thing and she needed to move on. "Dammit..." She kicked a stone as she walke around not paying attention for what was coming.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 5/5/2013, 1:26 pm

I saw Amber go and walked to the shore. I put my shorts and my I laced up my hiking boots and grabbed my towel. I was about to reach for my bag and I saw something in the corner of my eye. "What" I whispered trying to figure out what it was. I cursed, it was a monster. I unsheathed my dagger and stabbed it. It dodged and hit me with its club. I was probably going to have a black eye. I slashed and it hit the monster. It got a gash on its arm. It got out it's sword it swung it and I got a big gash in my arm. I stabbed my dagger in its arm. It disintegrated into dust on the sand. I walked back up to our hotel wondering what everyone would say.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 5/5/2013, 1:41 pm

((Um that's kinda powerplaying Horse... Anyway I'll edit my post later since I'm on an iPad))
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 5/5/2013, 3:02 pm

Allison finally decided to go see kaity and tell her she wated to keep goin in the relationship. She opted to text her instead, sending a quick 'will you go out with me' to her. She then smiled, walking out and back towards we room feeling satisfied with her choice. Her eyes looked aroud, taking in everything as her thoughts returned to the blonde

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 8:50 am