A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+3
communist
Adori
RDragon
7 posters

like the moon we borrow our light | updated 6/7

RDragon
    RDragon

Female
    Number of posts : 82
    Registration date : 2013-04-09

like the moon we borrow our light | updated 6/7 Empty like the moon we borrow our light | updated 6/7

Post by RDragon 5/7/2013, 7:07 am

I am currently on a roleplaying hiatus. I won't be roleplaying with anyone for what quite possibly is a long time. If you're rping with me/in the waiting list, I'm really sorry.

LET THE FLAMES BEGIN
    A life? Where can I download one of those? Moving on...

Hallo, Guest! Nice of you to come by. Just hover over things. The colorful buttons are magical.
    Post Length
    ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

I don't do one-liners and if you're that kind of roleplayer, I wouldn't advise you to hit me up for a rp. Other than that, my post length is pretty flexible. My minimum is around 100 words, at least a four-sentence paragraph. If I have an overload of muse, then I'll dish out quite a lot of words xD I'll most likely mirror your post length though.
    Frequency
    ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

I'm quite slow, with at least one post in one or two days (most of the time, the latter). Each one of my posts take about fifteen minutes to a half-hour to write but depending on the length I'm aiming for, it can also take me an hour.
    Duration
    ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

Not too fussed about this. When the rp is finished, then it's finished. If not, then we'll just keep writing! xD
    Current Roleplays
    • Brighter; will
    • we're driving fast in my car; alex
    • Missing Pieces; kael

LET THE FLAMES BEGIN
    William Tyler / 16 / Athena | closed
    Will's a curious extrovert with a huge dose of pride and arrogance. With a huge ego and a very competitive streak, he needs to win no matter what the cost - always. Will tends to get easily jealous of people, although it usually doesn't show. But even so, Will tries his best and usually succeeds in getting along with people if he so likes, coming off as a cheerful guy with a chivalrous side for the ladies.
    Social Life

Analeigh Snow ■ ■ ■ ■

LET THE FLAMES BEGIN
    Alexandra West / 16 / Apollo | closed
    Alex is an fun-loving girl with an easy-going personality. She radiates confidence to the point of vanity and she has the habit of taking on things that are way too much for her to handle, landing her in sticky situations more than once. But beware, her patience is not one to be tested. She gets angry very easily and she is rather uncontrollable when mad. Alex is also very selfish, sadly enough, instinctively putting herself before others.
    Social Life

Salvador Warrick ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

LET THE FLAMES BEGIN
    Kael Lewis / 16 / Aphrodite | closed
    Kael's a loner. A tough shell to break, he is rather vain like his siblings when it comes to his looks and he is also a compulsive liar, able to manipulate people into getting him what he wants. He feigns amnesia to avoid questions about the past he's trying to forget. Despite these, Kael redeems himself by possessing a whole lot of nerve and courage. He is capable of self-sacrifice if the situation calls for it.
    Social Life

Aisling LaDistin ■ ■ ■ ■ ■

LET THE FLAMES BEGIN
    Notes
    I guess I covered all the basics now. lol all my characters are closed but even so, we can still plot with them while waiting for their current rps to finish. Feel free to shoot me a PM or post in this topic if any of my characters interest you. c:
    Awaiting Roleplays
    ➟ Adori (with Will Tyler)
    ➟ Slenderman
    ➟ Cowgirl (with Alex West)
    ➟ Rosalie May

navigation
    HOME
    WILL
    ALEX
    KAEL
    LIST
    coded by rdragon

Last edited by RDragon on 6/7/2013, 7:05 am; edited 5 times in total
    Adori
    Adori

Female
    Number of posts : 84
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

like the moon we borrow our light | updated 6/7 Empty Re: like the moon we borrow our light | updated 6/7

Post by Adori 5/8/2013, 6:32 pm

I just wanted to say that your RP invitation is amazing ohmygoodnesssssssss. Also, I would love to have Dante meet Will because they seem so much alike (very egotistical and competitive :3) and I think it'd be awesome to see how they would react to each other.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

like the moon we borrow our light | updated 6/7 Empty Re: like the moon we borrow our light | updated 6/7

Post by communist 5/8/2013, 6:42 pm

//cries at the perfection of this RP invite topic
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 5/8/2013, 6:43 pm

I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO RP WITH YOU OMFG.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    RDragon
    RDragon

Female

Post by RDragon 5/8/2013, 11:32 pm

Adori wrote:I just wanted to say that your RP invitation is amazing ohmygoodnesssssssss. Also, I would love to have Dante meet Will because they seem so much alike (very egotistical and competitive :3) and I think it'd be awesome to see how they would react to each other.
    Thank you!
    Omg it's gonna be World War III! I can imagine them competing in every little thing. I'll swing you a PM once Will's free. :3

Rosalie May wrote://cries at the perfection of this RP invite topic
    Thanks c: /hands hanky

Slenderman wrote:I ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO RP WITH YOU OMFG.
    Okay :3 We'll rp once I get one my characters free.
    I'm not making enough characters for this am I

Zerato wrote::D My name is on ur post :D
    xD

Post by Guest 5/9/2013, 10:06 am

Saph, we need to post.
    RDragon
    RDragon

Female

Post by RDragon 5/9/2013, 11:09 am

Yeah, I already reserved my new charrie Kael for you xD
    I really should put up a waiting list in the first post /adds to to-do list
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 5/14/2013, 10:56 pm

Alex would fit well with my charrie. I know that of you look n my RPs you will notice I do one liners. If you see my character RP asking thingy mabobber you would see I am going to challenge myself so maybe once you charries are free just shout me a pm. If you want.
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 5/15/2013, 7:56 pm

Can you add me to your waiting list? xD
    Summer
    Summer

Female
    Number of posts : 72
    Registration date : 2012-04-07

Post by Summer 6/22/2013, 9:59 am

dang you twin :< viley upset

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 10/6/2024, 12:21 pm