A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+30
communist
Maggie Chase
Jules_Mcguelz
Bucky Barnes
BlackHawk
Blaze
Christian
magnetonrobo
ML
Alfred F. Jones
tytylops123
Kimimae
QMeetsWorld
Haiden
daddeme
kaitycat4
Ryger17
LynnZee
varus
GavinP
SilverMoon
Doug The Turtle
Morgan Landry
Alyssa
princesskira
Perca
Steve Rogers
Kevin
MJhere
krichey1
34 posters

The Mess Hall

Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 25815
    Registration date : 2010-01-10

The Mess Hall - Page 10 Empty Re: The Mess Hall

Post by Haiden 7/6/2013, 10:51 pm

The Mess Hall - Page 10 Tumblr_m3bw9hURUQ1r7ifqv

Gage dragged himself into the Mess Hall, his shoulders slumped and favorite book tucked under his armpit. Gods, was there anything else to do at this camp besides walk around like a loser? He felt that he had no friends whatsoever..which was actually kinda true. There was no one here that was his friend besides his own twin sister, who gods know where she is. She was definitely the crazy one, he was for sure. Plopping himself into a chair at a empty table, he propped open his book and began to read from it secretly from his lap. From anyone elses point of view, it looked as if he were just staring at his lap. What he was actually doing, was reading from his favorite Botany book that he thought was the best thing ever since sliced bread.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male
    Number of posts : 26561
    Registration date : 2009-12-19

Post by ML 7/6/2013, 11:12 pm

The Mess Hall - Page 10 Tumblr_lxnkidYaZd1r327x8
    Charlotte Teagan Abbott
    Daughter of Iris
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte finds her way into the messhall. Looking around she sighs and heads over to the line. As she goes through the line, she fills her plate with various items of food. After offering up a bunch of grapes to her mother, she looks around for a table. She notices an almost completely empty table in the far corner. The only person there is a boy. Hm, it should be perfect. Slowly she makes her way to the table, careful to not spill her food. That would not be good.

Reaching the table, Charlotte sets her plate down. She then pulls out the chair across from the boy and sits down in it. "I hope you don't mind that I'm sitting here"she says softly. She then picks up her apple and wipes it off with her napkin. She takes a bite out of it, and sets it back down on the tray. Her mouth is filled with the taste of a bad apple. But because it's rude to spit food out, she eats it anyways. She then picks up the apple and throws it away. "Ew"she says softly. She then takes a sip of her drink trying to get the taste out of her mouth.

Last edited by ML on 7/10/2013, 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/6/2013, 11:43 pm

The Mess Hall - Page 10 Tumblr_m3bpe5dTdL1r7ifqv

Gage jumped in surprise once he heard the sound of a girls voice appear in front of him. He quickly shut his book (even though there was no way she could of seen the cover) and met eyes with a fairly pretty girl in front of him. Girls always got him so..worked up. Sometimes he was sly with him..other times he was just a plain nervous boy he spoke out his mind. "N-No. I don't mind. Go ahead and sit there..its cool. No one is sitting here anyway." He stopped himself before he could ramble on. Gage chuckled a bit once he saw her spit out the apple, which he guessed tasted pretty gross. You wouldn't throw away a good apple.

"I'm guessing that tasted like crap? Sorry to hear about that. I guess it was just a..crapple." Gage couldn't help but say that pun. She was setting herself up for it! He began to laugh quite hard at that one, even tipping back in the back of his chair from laughing so hard. Oh gods....After what seemed like a lifetime of laughing, he looked back at the girl, hoping she would of at least gotten his humour. Even if it wasn't the most mature humour in the world. "I'm Gage. Sorry if that was a bit..." He was about to say punny but resisted the urge. "..stupid. I can, uh..be like that sometimes."
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 7/8/2013, 3:28 pm

Charlotte Teagan Abbott
    Daughter of Iris
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hearing the boys comment, Charlotte can't help but laugh. Crapple, it's pretty funny if you think about it. After a good minute of laughing, she manages to calm down. She then picks up her bottle of water and opens it. She takes a long sip of it, before closing it and setting it back down. She then rests her elbow on the table, and looks at the boy. He seems to be pretty shy, which is a shame, he's rather attractive. "Don't worry. It was really funny. I haven't heard something that funny around here for a while"she says to the boy. It was the truth after all, she's found a lot of people around camp to be rather boring.

"It's nice to meet you Gage"she says softly. Gage? That's a really cool name, if she's going to be honest. She can't help but notice his accent. Is it Australian? She's pretty sure it is, but she can't be a hundred percent positive. "I'm Charlotte, but I hate that name. So call me Charlie or Teagan, or anything besides Charlotte"she says to him. She decided not to be harsh or rude about what to call her. Why? She had realized that Gage is rather quiet, and she doesn't want to scare him.
    Haiden
    Haiden
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Haiden 7/8/2013, 7:07 pm

The Mess Hall - Page 10 Tumblr_m3bvh459rh1r7ifqv_large
    Gage sighed in relief. Well it was a good thing she didn't think he was an idiot of some sorts. This boosted up his confidence a bit and he straightened up in his seat. "Well, very nice to meet you too Charlotte. I mean Charlie. No wait, Teagan. Sh-t, I meant-" His cheeks flushed a bright red as he tried to laugh it off, his eyes looking down at the table instead of meeting with hers. God damn, he could already hear his sister laughing hysterically behind him. "..I'll just call you Charlie. Is that alright?" He asked her, looking back up at her as the color in his cheeks came back. Gods, it looked as if he were a total nub or something. Which he totally wasn't, but the fact that she was a girl (and his eyes glancing at her chest every so often) made him all nervous and weird. The disadvantages of being a teenage boy he thought to himself dryly.
    ML
    ML
    Role Playing Addict

Male

Post by ML 7/10/2013, 3:08 pm

Charlotte Teagan Abbott
    Daughter of Iris

Charlotte shifts back in forth in her seat, trying to find a comfortable position. Finally finding one, she stops moving. She then turns her focus to her plate. She picks up her fork and stabs piece of lettuce from her salad. Holding the fork up to her mouth she eats the lettuce. "Charlie is fine. I can't stand my name. My dad named me after the city Charlotte, North Carolina, which also happens to be where we lived"she explains, starting to ramble and rant a bit towards the end. She just tends to get a bit worked up over her name. She really just doesn't like it.

For a while, the brunette focuses on eating. Every once in a while she finds herself looking up at Gage. As a teen girl, she can't help but find herself checking him out? He is rather attractive. Biting her lip, she takes another sip of her water. She notices that he's holding a book, and wonders what he's reading. "Oh, what are you reading? I didn't interupt your reading, did I?"she asks him. If she had, she feels terrible.

((his eyes glancing at her chest every so often.- I died))
    magnetonrobo
    magnetonrobo
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 21433
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by magnetonrobo 7/21/2013, 11:50 pm

I walk in giving Cassie a Piggyback ride. I walk to the Apollo table and let her off my back.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 7/29/2013, 4:59 pm

Vivanny

The son of Melinoe walked into the seemingly abandoned Mess Hall. Not a lot of campers were inside, but he was used to being alone. He scratched the back of his neck before sitting at his usual table. It wasn't exactly his, but he guessed that all of the outcasts would sit here. And that's what he was. An outcast.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 7/29/2013, 5:13 pm

Vivian Haddix Cahill

Vivian walked into the mess hall for lunch and looked around. On everyone's plate was stuff that you really wouldn't like. Even if you were a vegan. It was a salad with...stuff in it. She really couldn't tell what was in it. She grabbed a bowl of salad and sat down at a table with nobody...except for that cute guy at the beach, who's name was Danny. She'd been thinking about him for a while, and even Dawn thought she was obsessed. What? She couldn't help it. Cute guys were just plain cute. Snap out of it, Vivian. You are here for lunch.

Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/29/2013, 5:18 pm

Daniel saw the girl from the beach mosey on in. Oh great. More embarrassment for me. He tried to pretend not to notice her, but that was extremely hard. He kept on looking over at her, oblivious to the fact that she came here to eat, not meet up with him. But Daniel and his huge ego made it hard to figure that out. He kept on telling himself She wants you bro. Talk to her. But, another thing about Daniel was his shyness, so he wasn't going to talk to her unless he got enough courage to do so. Or, if she just came over and talked to him.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2969
    Registration date : 2011-07-25

Post by BlackHawk 7/29/2013, 10:45 pm

I walk in and look at what's on the table. I grab a plate and take a handful of barbecue chips and a bacon and cheddar hamburger. I take a quarter of the hamburger and some chips and toss them into the bronze breaker. I posted to the good and sat down. I put ketchup on my hamburger and waited for the girl.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 7/30/2013, 3:47 pm

Vivian Haddix Cahill

Vivian, of course, couldn't eat without looking at the cute boy from the beach. She didn't see his glances at her, nor did he see her glances at him. Vivian just couldn't eat anymore, and threw the salad into the fire, where it would go to the gods. Should she sit next to him? Or should she not? She would act weird, but she didn't want to seem like she had mental problems. Vivian forced herself to walk over to Danny and sit down.

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 7/30/2013, 4:28 pm

Eli walked in and grabbed a Chinese chicken salad. "Yum..." She looked around for her 'friend' from the arena. Once Eli spotted the boy she walked to him. "Hey."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 7/30/2013, 4:47 pm

" Hi." I say, just finishing my bite of hamburger. "Dr.Pepper" I tell my goblet. It fills up with the frothy dark drink. I take a gulp and notice a few other kids sitting around in the mess hall. "what is that?" I ask
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/30/2013, 5:09 pm

"What do you mean?" I sat down next to him and picked up the goblet. "Lemonade."
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 7/30/2013, 5:24 pm

"your food?" I ask. Looking at it with a raised eyebrow.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/30/2013, 5:35 pm

"It's a salad with chicken, almonds and oranges..." I shrugged and took a bite.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 7/30/2013, 5:41 pm

Ed Sheeran wrote:

Vivian Haddix Cahill

Vivian, of course, couldn't eat without looking at the cute boy from the beach. She didn't see his glances at her, nor did he see her glances at him. Vivian just couldn't eat anymore, and threw the salad into the fire, where it would go to the gods. Should she sit next to him? Or should she not? She would act weird, but she didn't want to seem like she had mental problems. Vivian forced herself to walk over to Danny and sit down.

Daniel watched as the girl threw her salad in the fire and walked over to him. He gulped a good 6 times before the girl actually sat next to him. He got up and threw the rest of his food in the fire. The smell of chocolate hit his nose. Strange how he smelled chocolate this time. It was usually vanilla, which was his favorite smell. He sat back down, not looking at the girl. He finally got the courage to say, "Merp.".
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 7/30/2013, 5:49 pm

I curl my lip in disgust "Ew. I hate almonds and oranges." I say. I take another drink of Dr.Pepper and pull sesame seeds of my bun.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/30/2013, 5:59 pm

"Well I love them." I stuck out my tounge.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 7/30/2013, 6:08 pm

I smile and roll my eyes "I figured, otherwise you wouldn't have gotten it." I throw the rest of my hamburger in the brazier and chug my soda. I set it down and tell it " Water"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/30/2013, 6:14 pm

I threw the rest of my salad in the braizer as well.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 7/30/2013, 6:33 pm

"sooo now what?" I ask resting my elbows on the table and then resting my head on my hands
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 7/30/2013, 6:50 pm

"Not sure...what do you want to do?" I looked at him.
    BlackHawk
    BlackHawk
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by BlackHawk 7/30/2013, 7:21 pm

I shrug my shoulders "Not a single clue." I say. I lay my head on the table

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content