A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+30
communist
Maggie Chase
Jules_Mcguelz
Bucky Barnes
BlackHawk
Blaze
Christian
magnetonrobo
ML
Alfred F. Jones
tytylops123
Kimimae
QMeetsWorld
Haiden
daddeme
kaitycat4
Ryger17
LynnZee
varus
GavinP
SilverMoon
Doug The Turtle
Morgan Landry
Alyssa
princesskira
Perca
Steve Rogers
Kevin
MJhere
krichey1
34 posters

The Mess Hall

kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

The Mess Hall - Page 16 Empty Re: The Mess Hall

Post by kaitycat4 12/28/2013, 1:20 am

Mila finished her salad and her tea. "When are tryouts?"
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1363
    Registration date : 2013-01-15

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 1:24 am

"At the school I'm trying for, mid-January. Their season starts later than the west coasts." Taylor said, referring to his former life in California. "It's strange waiting so long for basketball season."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/28/2013, 1:27 am

"A school?" Mila bit her lip. "I always hated school." She nervously ran her fingers through a strand of her hair.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 1:33 am

"Relax," Taylor patted her head. "You don't have to go to this school to play for them. I talked to the coaches and principal and told them I was home-schooled and they said it was fine." He ruffled her hair. "They'll make the same exception for you."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/28/2013, 1:34 am

Mila laughed. "Oh thank the gods." She fixed her hair. "Hey don't mess with the hair dew."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 1:41 am

Taylor pulled his hands back, "Okay, I won't." He smiled. "Did I mess it up?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/28/2013, 1:44 am

"Naw you're fine..." Mila chuckled and nudged him. "Sorry for shocking you earlier."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 1:52 am

He patted her shoulder, "It's alright. I just wasn't expecting it."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/28/2013, 1:55 am

Mila laughed. "It was pretty funny though."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 1:59 am

Taylor grinned, "Yeah, I guess it was." Taylor flexed his hands, swearing he could still feel the shock.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/28/2013, 12:02 pm

"Want me to do it again?" Mila winked, then laughed. "Just kidding."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 12/28/2013, 12:58 pm

Taylor smiled back, "I would prefer if you didn't. So, what do you want to do now?"
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 12/28/2013, 1:00 pm

"Something fun and dangerous!" Mila threw her hands up in the air and chuckled.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 1/3/2014, 10:00 pm

"What isn't dangerous at camp? But fun, that complicates things." Taylor put a fork behind his ear, entering his thinking stage as his dad called it. "I don't know. You can chose."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/3/2014, 10:19 pm

"Hmm we can go swimming... Or to the music room." Mila shrugged.
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 1/3/2014, 10:27 pm

"Swimming sounds nice," Taylor said, pulling the spoon from behind his ear. He threw it down, back onto the table. He stood up, "Let's go then."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 1/3/2014, 10:30 pm

Mila stood up, her smile growing. "Okay then."
    Ryger17
    Ryger17
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Ryger17 1/3/2014, 10:34 pm

Taylor reached out and took Mila's hand, "Follow me!" He took off towards the beach, dragging Mila behind him.
    KittenzPi
    KittenzPi

Female
    Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2014-01-18

Post by KittenzPi 1/25/2014, 11:39 pm

Historia stumbled in, starving. She sat down at a random table and got a peanut butter and jelly sandwich which she chowed down in 3 minutes. She felt much more satisfied now, and got up and left.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 5/3/2014, 8:08 am

Liam Soencer picked at his food, feeling particularly restless that day. His back ached and he shifted uncomfortably in his wheelchair; he longed to do nothing more than get up and run, but being paraplegic, he knew this was impossible. The boy slid his glasses off his face and rubbed the bridge of his nose. Perhaps he would go play basketball later, but he wasn't quite sure.

He picked at his food and sighed heavily. Wanting no more, he pushed the plate away.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male
    Number of posts : 935
    Registration date : 2014-01-31

Post by Brastus 5/7/2014, 3:38 pm

Juliana stared at her Jell-O with serious intent. Today would be the day she would face her mortal enemy, well maybe not. It was quite possible that she could best her foe, or not quite. She knew she could eat it, but she just didn't know how to. She picked up the fork, stared at the giggly, annoying and freaking thing, and pierced a large chunk from it. The chunk moved and danced in her fork and she was totally disgusted by it. However, their was no turning back, this is it she thought and she would not back down.

"Jell-o, my mortal nemesis, today I shall defeat you and your horrible shakiness. Once and forever I shall triumph over your evil weird ways and I shall finally be victorious." said Juliana as if talking to a real person. She kept her stare fixed on her green opponent and looked like she was having a staring contest with it. WIth a deep puff of air, she closed her eyes and bit the fork. She chewed the hideous dessert, but alas her enemy got the best of her. It was too weird and she ended up grabbing a napkin and wiping the green dessert out of her mouth.

"You win this one Jell-O, but I swear one day I will best you!" exclaimed Juliana as if she had a life-long mission to end all Jell-Os existence.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/8/2014, 9:54 pm

Liam's ears pricked up at the mention of Jell-O. He'd always been rather fond of the stuff, ever since he was a kid. He swiveled around in his chair, all previous sorrow completely forgotten. His face lit up as he spied the girl waging mortal combat against her foe. Frankly, he couldn't help but to smile when she spat the stuff back out.

"What? Don't 'cha like Jell-O?" Liam asked, eyebrows raised.
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/9/2014, 10:04 pm

"Ew, non ce n'est juste purement dégoûtant!" said Juliana as hé heard someone comment to her battle with the hideous mass of green that giggled on her plate. She poked at it with her spoon, but felt her lunch rise up to her throat as it just kept moving. She wasn't sure as to the why to someone enjoying said dessert, but she was not one to sit down and gain any pleasure from it.

"Il n'est certainement pas magnifique! I have absolutely no idea how someone in the whole universe can enjoy this monster of a dessert! I mean do you see how it giggles…that ain't normal. Hi their boy, my name is Juliana Solidor Lumiere Fleuret Notris Aux Delloroveux, but most people call me Julia." Said Juliana as she said her full name with a sense of pride as she looked at the guy in a wheelchair and flashed him one of her smiles with a hint of a french accent as she giggled slightly at her outrageous remark. She was wearing a corset like black blouse with a short-sleeved cardigan sweater tied at the first button, with a black ruffled skirt and knee-high boots as she let her long honey brown hair untamed and free. She looked at him with her steel-blue eyes and quickly turned her attention to her mortal enemy by literally stabbing it with a spoon, but she quickly placed her cutlery down and pouted.

"Quel est votre nom cher?" asked Juliana with her french tongue.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 5/10/2014, 10:28 am

"Hm..." Liam nodded. His lips were curled into a straight line, his eyes wide in a comical expression that clearly displayed his blatant confusion. "Ah, yes... French," he nodded, annunciating the word 'French'. He cleared his throated and nodded again. "The Root Language," he said, deliberately mixing up French and Latin, as a joke on his lack of lingual knowledge. "I, too, speak French fluently," he announced, lying through his teeth to poke fun at himself. "Erm... baguette, escargot, croissant, parlez-vous français, sept, quatre, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve- wait, no," He stopped abruptly. "Hold on, that's Spanish!" He realized. He cleared his throat again. "Where was I? Escargot, croissant... Um..." He began to run out of things to say. "Um... cream cheese..." He rubbed his left eye sheepishly.

"Anyways!" He exclaimed, dropping the French thing. "I'm Liam Spencer," he ran a hand through his hair and grinned. "And I don't know why, but I'm getting the feeling that you, Julia, are from somewhere in Europe, but where?" he grinned, joking around again. He loved making people laugh, after all. Suddenly, he snapped his fingers in mock realization. "I got it! Germany!" He exclaimed. "You're German, aren't you,"
    Brastus
    Brastus

Male

Post by Brastus 5/12/2014, 8:04 pm

Juliana chuckeld and then laughed a bit as the boy tried to guess her nationality. She was smiling kindly towards him and placed her hands on his legs. She wished she could actually do something about it and make him walk. She frowned and was a bit saddened by her weakness, so she turned around and pouted, but not before answering back to him.

"No no no, I am from France. I am a frenchwoman from Normandy and well, it's a great pleasure to meet such a funny and entertaining guy like you. I wish I could actually give you the ability to walk again though, but I guess my powers aren't that strong yet. I'm so sorry for bringing it up." said Juliana as her head dropped to the floor in frustration to her own weakness.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 4:31 am