A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+30
communist
Maggie Chase
Jules_Mcguelz
Bucky Barnes
BlackHawk
Blaze
Christian
magnetonrobo
ML
Alfred F. Jones
tytylops123
Kimimae
QMeetsWorld
Haiden
daddeme
kaitycat4
Ryger17
LynnZee
varus
GavinP
SilverMoon
Doug The Turtle
Morgan Landry
Alyssa
princesskira
Perca
Steve Rogers
Kevin
MJhere
krichey1
34 posters

The Mess Hall

Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 8666
    Registration date : 2012-03-11

The Mess Hall - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mess Hall

Post by Perca 5/11/2013, 1:17 am

I looked up at him and smiled."Can I have a taste?I always wondered what coffee tastes like.I mean,if you don't mind of course.You can take from mine too if you want"
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2013, 3:37 am

This time, he had definitely tickled her curiosity.

"Miss Elise?" she asked as they started walking. "Who is that?"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/11/2013, 3:46 am

"A girl I found beaten up in a cabin."I said and sighed.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2013, 6:16 am

Jana's mouth dropped open.

"Beaten up?" she asked, increasing her pace as she walked down the little hill on which the Mess Hall was. "Do you know by whom?"

They were soon in sight of the ἰατρεῖων (or the Infirmary, in English language). However, in her mind and with Campers, Jana Kay always referred to it as the ἰατρεῖων.
    It was a rectangular building made of white marble set at the corners with Hellenistic sculptures of Apollo, Asklepios, Hygea, Panacea and other divinities relative to health and cure.
    The big doors made of yew wood were open, and Jana Kay stepped in with James. The marble had the nice attribute of keeping the inner of the building always in a refreshing temperature, so the two could breathe a little easier.
    Everywhere, there were beds with white sheets; screens of white cloth were adjusted between the beds for privacy and/or medical motives. From time to time, one could hear a moan or a wail, where people were operated, but it was ordinary a calm location.
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/11/2013, 7:51 am

"No idea"Ι replied with my eyes on the ground."Maybe she'll tell you.I don't know,Jana.I'm afraid we'll have to take her in a real hospital.She sais she is in pain but I can't see anything serious,only bruises.I healed the small cut on her cheek and tied her broken wrist-the bone was completely out of it's place!But she sais she still hurts"I told her quietly."Thanks for coming,Jana.I really appreciate your help.Come on,let's get her her meal and check if she is awake."

OOC:Post at the infirmary?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2013, 8:33 am

OOC: Sure! You post first and link me?
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/11/2013, 8:36 am

OOC: http://www.camphalfblood.org/t12389p1000-fatal-or-very-dangerous-wounds#1103567
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2013, 8:37 am

OOC: Wrong link ^^
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/11/2013, 8:37 am

OOC:No,it's not ;)
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 5/11/2013, 8:42 am

OOC: Nasty girl, you edited the link XD
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/11/2013, 8:43 am

OOC:Me? Surprised
    princesskira
    princesskira

Female
    Number of posts : 149
    Registration date : 2013-03-14

Post by princesskira 5/11/2013, 11:11 am

"hey how are you? i am sorry about the whole popping into the back of your car incident" i say.
    i tlod my plate i wanted hashbrowns,crispy but not burnt bacon and eggs. i told m y cup i wanted diet cherry dr. pepper.

Last edited by princesskira on 5/11/2013, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 5/11/2013, 11:17 am

"I'm okay i guess and it's fine monsters have done that before did you know about Percy being beside you in the back of the car?"
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 5/11/2013, 11:24 am

"Sure! Of course! I don't mind,"
    Perca
    Perca
    Experienced Member

Female

Post by Perca 5/11/2013, 11:32 am

I smiled and took a little of his ice cream with my spoon,taking a bite and closing my eyes."Mmmmm.It's really good!"
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female
    Number of posts : 1768
    Registration date : 2012-03-10

Post by SilverMoon 5/11/2013, 5:59 pm

Cecile runs into the mess hall, very hungry. She quickly sits down and picks up a banana and begins to eat.
    She watches the people around her, coming up with pretend stories for them, as she usually did when she did not have a companion to talk to.

ooc: Sorry, my post is short. I will post longer.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 2516
    Registration date : 2012-05-17

Post by GavinP 5/11/2013, 6:25 pm

((OOC ~ Going to post with Gordon :P ))

While his brother had been off seeing the world, Gordon was still stuck at camp. One word to describe how he felt? Disappointed. Disappointed at the fact, his own mother had chosen to take one of them away for two months, and not both of them. Still, the world kept turning did it not? Gordon walked into the mess hall and spotted a girl sitting, watching people. Well that seemed pretty weird, but whats weirder than a camp full of people who are the children of gods?! He walked over to her and smiled. "Hey, um... Mind if I join you?" He asked with the smile still stuck on his face. He couldn't help it though... Gordon was this way around all the girls he met.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 5/11/2013, 6:34 pm

"Sure." Cecile shrugs but quickly corrects her posture. Her parents had nagged her about slouching, a habit she acquired to hide her tall frame.
    Cecile holds out her hand and shake his. She had a strong handshake despite her skinny arms, which surprised many of the guys she met.
    "I'm Cecile, daughter of Aphrodite." Her ears become slightly warm. She hated calling herself "daughter of Aphrodite." It felt wrong, even after the years of saying it. She especially hated saying it around guys, who then checked her out. But her face doesn't show her frustration, and instead displays a beautiful smile after years of braces and sparkling blue eyes.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 5/11/2013, 6:44 pm

Gordon gave her a nod of thanks as he slid in the seat next to her. He shook her hand, and though she had a firm handshake, he was more surprised that it came from a daughter of Aphrodite. He held that stereotypical view of them, only care about make-up, run around setting couples up, scream if they break a nail, but no this one seemed.. Different.
    "Names Gordon. Son of Ares." He replied to her introduction. His smile came back when he saw her ears go red. He grabbed a sandwich and looked back at Cecile. [color-orange]"Uh... How long have you been at camp?"[/color] The boy asked, trying to make some conversation.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 5/11/2013, 6:51 pm

"About three years. I was twelve when I came here. I lived in Los Angelos with my parents and my little brother Ben." Seeing the confused look on her face, she quickly corrects herself. "I'm adopted. Cecile is annoyed with herself because she feels she has to relieved to much information in a few sentences. Oh well. What do I care? My situation is more normal than most.
    "So, where are you from?"
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 5/11/2013, 7:16 pm

Gordon nodded. He hadn't been at camp that long. Only when his mother decided to tell him where his brother actually was and why. "Oh I've only been here for around five months... It doesn't even feel like I've been here that long actually!" He said. Well, a lot of people had told him that time would fly at camp, but he highly doubted that to be true.
    Gordon never would have guessed she was adopted, you just got that kind of feeling from the adopted ones... But for once, he wasn't getting that feeling.
    "Oh I'm from Scotland. But being here for a while is taking its toll on my accent." Gordon laughed a little. It was true, he was already saying 'mom' instead of 'mum' and 'flashlight' instead of 'torch'...
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 5/11/2013, 7:24 pm

"Oh, what a shame. Men with accents have a higher percentage of getting married in America. Its exotic, I guess." Cecile realizes what she said and blushes. "Excuse me, just a stupid thing my dad said. He's Italian. He claims his accent wooed my mom. He is such an idiot." Cecile chuckles. She misses her dad and mom so much it hurt. But she smiles to hide her feelings. Over the years, she has learned to hide her emotions.
    Cecile decides to switch the subject because she will embarrass herself further if she continued the current one.
    "So, what is Scotland like? I've always wanted to go to Europe." Cecile's eyes shine with genuine curiosity. She has always dreamed Europe to a magical place, full of quaint cities and beautiful countrysides.
    GavinP
    GavinP
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by GavinP 5/11/2013, 7:41 pm

Gordon blushed, he didn't know why, but he just felt the heat flood into his cheeks. "Well, I think the two will just merge together and my accent will switch mid sentence" The boy shrugged. He had heard it before in others, one minute they were talking with an English accent, then the next, it was full blown Scottish!
    "Oh well going to Europe, and going to Scotland can be classed as two very different things you see! The majority of Europe see's sunny days, with the occasional rainstorm, but if you go to Scotland, then you best be prepared to get all four seasons in one day!" He told her. It was a slight exaggeration.
    SilverMoon
    SilverMoon

Female

Post by SilverMoon 5/11/2013, 8:54 pm

"That must be cool. It must weird coming to America. I bet it is a lot more industrialized than Scotland."
    Cecile tries to picture Scotland. At first, she thinks of guys in kilts. Then she pictures a green grassland.
    "Four seasons seems a bit much though. My hair doesn't do well in rain." Cecile pushes back a stray curl in her face.
    You haven't seen curly until you've seen Cecile's hair. It was so thick she couldn't have it more than an inch past her shoulders. In humidity, her hair was even thicker and more unruly.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 5/11/2013, 9:03 pm

I smiled and took a little bit of hers. "YUM!" I said. Then a smirk slid across my face and I put some on her nose.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/9/2024, 2:26 am