A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Ariel's RP invitation [NO LONGER IN USE!]

Ariel
    Ariel

Female
    Number of posts : 169
    Registration date : 2012-07-23

Ariel's RP invitation [NO LONGER IN USE!] Empty Ariel's RP invitation [NO LONGER IN USE!]

Post by Ariel 6/1/2013, 5:53 am

Ariel's RP invitation [NO LONGER IN USE!] Tumblr_m4g8anU6ew1r6y7iw

Welcome, Guest to my humble abode!

Welcome, welcome my name is Ariel, or as most people call me Ari. So you are looking to RP? How funny, I am also looking to RP and you just might be the person I want to do that with! First off let me tell you some stuff about me like my posting style, posting frequency and of course what I am looking for in an RP partner and then if you feel like you still want to RP with me then feel free to take a look at my characters and if someone has caught your eye then either PM me or even post here saying you want to set something up. So without further ado, let us begin.

About the RP'er;
    How long I post: Now I am sure this is the section most of you are going to be looking at. Well I tend to write longer posts, on average I write a least a paragraph and in the past they have been at least 5-7 lines long. Though the more I have to work off of the longer my posts. I tend to give back what I receive; so the longer and more thought out your post is then you can expect a longer and more thought out post from me. But not matter what my posts tend to be at least 100-300 words depending on what I am able to work with, though I have been known to write long posts when I get the inspiration and muse to write one that long.
    Posting frequency: This one honestly depends, but I try to post within at least 1 day of the last post in any plot that I am involved in. Though sometimes I can post more frequently there are other times where I cannot due to my own limitations. I do write longer posts though so do not expect a response within 5 minutes of posting as at that point I am still probably figuring out exactly what I am trying to write or in the middle of my paragraph. Though if I am RPing with you and it seems like I may have forgotten to post it most likely means I might have, so you can feel free to remind me.

Here are some general guidelines to posting with me:

• I don't necessarily care about post length, but I do appreciate something more then "I entered." I tend to mirror posts and so the more you write and give me to work off of, the more you get back in return.
    • As I stated earlier, I try to get back to posts as soon as I possibly can but I do have a life and responsibilities that take up a lot of my attention. If it has been a few days and I haven't responded it might be because I forgot or life caught up with me. If that is the case you can feel free to remind me that it is my turn but that does not mean you can be rude about it. I have a life and most days I am busy all day. Thank you ahead for your patience in that sense.
    • If you wanna RP with a character of mine please tell me who and which character you want to use to RP with me, and if you have an idea for a plot let me know!

Now lets move on to the character section of this thread!

-------------------------------------------------------

Willow Sheridan

Quick Bio:
    Willow Sheridan is the 16 year old daughter of Apollo, the Greek god of the sun, truth and prophecy among other things. An independent girl known most for following her own path and spending the majority of her time alone; Willow is actually an incredibly loyal friend and although she is slow to warm up to a person she has no problems making friends. All she really needs is the right push. She is laid back and pretty easy going, just a little awkward at times and unsure of herself in some social situations. Willow is more of a tomboy and really enjoy walks in the forest, archery and hunting and of course anywhere there is action she wants to be there. If you are looking for someone to try and hunt with or even just a simple, albeit awkward at times, conversation then Willow is your girl. Feel free to read her whole character sheet as well as see her RP example here

Current RP(s):

• None, currently Available!

Previous RP(s):

• "Taking a break to read" with Jupiter (Kyotori's character) here

Waitlist:

• None

Looking for:

• At least one good friend
    • Adventuring of course
    • I know this is a long shot, but if there are any really flirty and kind of cocky male demigods out there looking for a friend I am definitely interested in trying to set up a best friend kind of situation.

Relationship: Willow is single

Lucia "Lucy" Martin

Quick Bio:
    Lucia Martin, or Lucy as she is called by most people is the 17 year old daughter of Morpheus the Greek god of dreams. She is bubbly, funny and at times can be a bit of an odd ball, but is all and all a friendly person. Lucy is an insomniac so she tends to be up half the night doing who knows what to pass the time and usually takes the time to explore the camp when the moon is out. She usually has no problems making friends and is never afraid to approach anyone, even if she has never met them before. Lucy loves chatting, dancing and especially ducks! If you are looking for a fun and more carefree RP with someone that has no problems approaching someone then you are looking for Lucy, and of course you will see the smile almost always on her face. Feel free to read her whole character sheet as well as see her RP example here

Current RP(s):

• "Calm waters" with Aurora here

Waitlist:

• None

Looking for:

• Friends, lots and lots of friends
    • Random late night adventures
    • Anything really! I'm looking to kind of do something different with her. I have no real plot lines or character development plans for her yet so I am up for whatever!

Relationship: Lucy is single

Avery Kennedy

Quick Bio:
    Avery Kennedy is the clever daughter of Athena, the Greek goddess of wisdom, battle strategy and crafts. She is 15 years old and has recently started attending Camp Half Blood. The young, British girl is focused and knowledgeable but at times can be somewhat aloof and finds herself a little disinterested at times. While she may come off as a little intimidating at first meeting she is actually very sweet once you actually get to talking to her. She likes to play games and know now that if you are playing something with Avery she will be very competitive and doesn't like to lose. Avery is good for those characters looking for a good friend as well as someone to train with as she spends a lot of her time training and sparring. Feel free to read her whole character sheet as well as see her RP example here

Current RP(s):

• "Looking at the Stars" with Red (Gimli00's character) here

Completed RP(s):

• "What exactly do you do at prom...?" with Red (Gimli00's character) here

Waitlist:

• None

Looking for:

• Some interesting story lines and plots
    • Some good relationships
    • Maybe even a good game of volleyball or capture the flag

Relationship: Avery is taken.

Last edited by Ariel on 8/8/2013, 3:38 am; edited 13 times in total
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Ariel's RP invitation [NO LONGER IN USE!] Empty Re: Ariel's RP invitation [NO LONGER IN USE!]

Post by Alyssa 6/1/2013, 11:06 am

Maybe willow and my charrie could RP...?
    Ariel
    Ariel

Female

Ariel's RP invitation [NO LONGER IN USE!] Empty Re: Ariel's RP invitation [NO LONGER IN USE!]

Post by Ariel 6/1/2013, 6:48 pm

Depends, which character were you thinking? Also did you have any ideas for plots or what they will do, if not I can think of something simple but want to know if you wanted to plan or whatnot and if that idea gives me inspiration or not

Post by Guest 6/1/2013, 7:56 pm

Quick interruption.

SCREEE DAVID TENNANT SCREEEECH
    Ariel
    Ariel

Female

Post by Ariel 7/12/2013, 2:52 am

Updated! Willow is now open for RP

Post by Guest 8/8/2013, 1:48 am

Willow and My charcter Blake?
    Ariel
    Ariel

Female

Post by Ariel 8/8/2013, 3:35 am

I currently don't use this RP invite topic anymore as I have made another one here:

http://www.camphalfblood.org/t16157-ariel-s-rp-invite

Currently though Willow is in an RP with Chris' character. If you like though I can put you on the waiting list and let you know when she is available again. I'd love to set something up C:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:10 am