A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

longer than I expected

Mason
    Mason
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11340
    Registration date : 2011-11-05

longer than I expected  Empty longer than I expected

Post by Mason 6/30/2014, 1:53 pm

Spoiler:

I found out apparently I have more than just stuff to do in June. Now, I'm telling you WORST case scenario.

I found out my parents' planned lots of vacation n' stuff, so I'll most likely be gone for the rest of summer (for me that's until about September). But, also, I'm usually gone for the first month of school or so, to get used to it, so I could be gone until the end of September/beginning of October.

Now, like I said, this is worse case scenario. At best, I'll be back maybe at the end of July, maybe beginning of/mid August. On my luckiest luckiest luckiest luckiest luckiest luckiest day, maybe mid July, but I extremely doubt it.

I don't feel like goodbyes because like last time I'm extremely sleepy, but goodbye, see ya all! Have a wonderful summer! /hugs

All the people I'm posting with, please abandon the topic. Rebekah, please keep Zalia/Kaden together. If necessary at times, feel free to use him, just pm when you do so I'll know when I do eventually come back.

(Also, on Camp Midgard, feel free to demote me until I'm back or just demote me period.)

I promise I'll bring souvenirs back! Luna, I already have the evil teddy bear!

Goodbye!
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

longer than I expected  Empty Re: longer than I expected

Post by Morgan Landry 6/30/2014, 4:17 pm

See you Mace, I wish you loads of fun!! Enjoy your holidays ;)

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 10:55 am