A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Adin Briwin, NO LONGER A WIP

hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male
    Number of posts : 471
    Registration date : 2013-05-22

Adin Briwin, NO LONGER A WIP Empty Adin Briwin, NO LONGER A WIP

Post by hellaxya 10/7/2013, 9:42 pm

Adin Briwin

Adin Briwin, NO LONGER A WIP 2v9zss3

So umm, hi! I'm Ava, Adin's sister and i'm here to tell you a little bit about my twin brother.

Name:
    Adin Briwin. Adin's name is Gaelic for Fire. Adin's nicknames include; A, Ale, Adi, and (by me) Leo

Mortal Parent:
    Mine and Adin's dad is Mark Briwin. Mark is a professor at Willamette University. He also has a major in anthropology and teaches just that at the collage. He is also an alcoholic idiot but thats another story.

God Parent:
    mine and Adin's mother is Hebe, The greek goddess of youth and war peace.

Date of Birth:
    Adi was born on May 9th 1996, at 6:18 PM, making him seventeen years old and 11 minutes older then me.

Place of Birth:
    Adin was born in Manchester, England at North Manchester General Hospital, room 224. (Same as meee!)

Hometown/Last Residence:
    The last place We have lived was Newark, New Jersey, USA

Race/ethnicity:
    Adin is Caucasion AND An American Citizen.

Accent:
    Adin has a slight Northern/Seattleite accent, probebly from living there for 14 years of our life.

Skin Tone:  
    Adin is very pale and doesn't tan well, in fact, he burns very quickly. (Which is why he hated living in New Jersey next to the beach)    

Eye Color:
    Adin has bright blue/green eyes that are EXTREMELY huge and are very easy to get lost in

Hair Color:  
    Adin has pitch black hair.

Hair Length:  
    Adin has pretty long hair for a teen guy. He has a fringe cut that covers most of his eye and sticks out slightly around his head.

Height:  
    Adin is very tall and stands at about 6' 1" in height (like a million times taller then me)

Weight:  
    Adin weighs 162 pounds which is actually pretty skinny for his height, but he thinks its too much.  

Body Type:
    Adin is not a sporty type and has a very scrawny appearance.

Appearance:  
    Adie is a tall, scrawny, skinny, and (in my eyes) a cute teenage boy. He has dark hair and bright eyes. His skins is like a tinted paper and does not tan very well, but he never seems to get freckles just burns. Ale is not very sporty though he does get out and do things (MOST of the time) Leo is also very tall for his age.

Weapon:  
    Ale doesn't like to fight up close and prefers bow and arrows. He has a light blue bow that he named 'Jelly' (because, even though he can be very mature, he still acts like a five year old sometimes) the arrow heads are also especially interesting as they are made out of a swirly, blue colored marble (with celestial bronze tips) as contrary to mine, but well he will probably tell you about that later!

Armor:  
    A has a a small shield that folds out. It can withstand about 5 minor hits before folding back to a little sliver of metal.

Pet(s):  
    Adin has no pets but has always wanted a cat or a bunny (he often switches his preference)

Skills/Talents:  
    Leo is very good at calming people down in tough situations, he also is pretty good at piano (we took lessons together) and is very skilled with fighting at a distance (though prefers to not fight at all when its not needed)

Flaws:  
    Adin is very scrawny and also very awkward around people. He is slightly immature, he can be very passive - aggressive and doesn't always speak up for himself.  

Strengths:  
    Adi is very likable and sweet. He is very funny and likes to make people laugh too.

Weaknesses:  
    Ale is very bad at sword fighting and swimming plus anything else 'water' related really.

Adi LOVES LuckyCharms Cereal. Adi's also is addicted to Blue Banana (a Hot Topic - like store that i think is pretty cool too.) Adins Favourite movie is Up but he never watches the beginning because it makes him cry too much, though he (weirdly enough) LOVES horror movies.

Dislikes:  
    Ale HATED living next to the beach in NJ and also can't stand people who chew loudly. He is also very protective of me (even though we are like, freaking 11 minutes apart) and gets very mad when i flirt with boys. (Or vice versa)

Fears:  
    Adin has a fear of Tropical Birds ( i honestly have no idea) and Going upside down (like on rollercoasters)

Personality:  
    A is very sweet and innocent. Adin can be very protective yet is also immature and silly sometimes. Adin is seventeen but I think is honestly more innocent then a ten year old, He is also over-protective and Very 'big-brother' like to me. Overall Adin has a sweet / cute demeanor that everyone notices really quickly.

Powers:  
    Adin (and Moi) do not have much power, BUUUUT! We do seem to have what a lot of people call an "aura of youthfulness" that often makes people around us happier!

Social Status:  
    Leo is defiantly a Camp Clown or even the camps Little Big Brother. He loves to joke around but is also protective and innocent.

Summer or Year Rounder:  
    Leo is a year rounder alongside me.

Years at Camp:  
    Adin has been at camp for almost a year now. (Exactly 10 monthes, 3 days, 12 hours and 22, 23, 24 seconds.)

Life Before CHB:  
    Welp, me and Adin were born in Manchester, England (we were told in North Manchester Hospital, but I'm pretty sure goddesses don't give birth in Hospitals.) Our Dad was...well average. When me and Adin were about two, he started drinking. He wasn't a horribly mean person he was just, not, that, nice? I guess. He used to yell at me and Adin and Adin would cry in bed a lot. I would hop into bed with him because he was so sad. When we were abour eight we got our own rooms. I think thats when we started likeing diffrent things and becoming the people we are now, if you walked into his room when he was Eight there were lots of pictures of hot wheels cars and (i think) a madonna poster. But when he was about 11 the room got more grown up. More things like music posters and his little trinkets, filled the room. Not one single family picture. My dad used to go on little rages when we were thirteen. He used to come (randomly) into my room with a bottle of beer in one hand and tequila in the other and throw my things around, then yell at me for being too much like my mom. Adin used to try to stand up to him. He used to come in behind him and try to pull him away. Eventually (when we were 15) we moved away. Our school called CPS after seeing Adins black eye and they relocated us to New Jersey from which we came down to Camp Half Blood after being found by a nearby naied at the lake, she guided us to the camp by giving us the where it was, and why we needed it. We were able to catch a cab ride down to the New Jersey turnpike then we backpacked it the rest of the way. We got to camp half blood about 4 days after we made it into New York and We got claimed by Hebe about two weeks later, both eleven minutes apart (like our birth)

Role-playing Example:(this is in Adins point of view)  
    "WEEEE!" I screamed while holding for dear life on the climbing wall as it spun. "Hah- Oh My Gods!" I fled to the other side as a stream of lava came melting down the sides, nearly burning my face to a crisp. I saw Ava struggling on a pegasus and stuck my tongue out at her. As i looked back to the wall it rumbled. "Wooah" i muttered and pulled the bungie cord to come down. I slid down the cord and closed my eyes waiting for my feet to hit the ground. clunk "there we go!" I said as i un hooked the harness from my belt loop. I looked around wondering what else to do. "Hmmmm" i muttered, my eyes sweeping over the lake. "No" i said to myself. "I will never go near a canoe for the rest of my life. I looked over at the library, cool but i was in the mood for an activity, not just reading. I looked over at the stables and saw Ava still working with the pegasus. The pegasus kinda like me and Ava so i guess that would be fun. I started skipping over to my twin sister. "HEY AVA!" I yelled, flailing my arms.
    Notes:  
    Adin will be filling out my form, as i filled out his.

Last edited by The Nefarious Taco on 10/10/2013, 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

Adin Briwin, NO LONGER A WIP Empty Re: Adin Briwin, NO LONGER A WIP

Post by Kendall 10/9/2013, 3:22 pm

For Hometown/Last Residence, I think you mean Newark, not Newwerk.

Add two more flaws -- one of them has to be physical.

Add a bit more to his personality, please.

Did the naiad lead the kids to camp, or did she only tell them how to get there?
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 10/9/2013, 8:08 pm

Edited, amd his physical flaw is that he is scrawny
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/10/2013, 12:11 pm

I don't think a naiad could guide the kids to camp, since they generally can't go very far from their home source.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 10/10/2013, 2:08 pm

Okay, then how about she told them about it and they went to find it?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/10/2013, 5:27 pm

Sounds fine, although you'll need to explain what kind of transportation they took to get there.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 10/10/2013, 8:00 pm

Alright, edited
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 10/12/2013, 11:21 pm

Approved. You have been rewarded 550 drachmas.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 12:50 am