A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
dawny ii
Leo
Wisey
Milocross
beanie
xXVickyXx
moriarty
pilot
Alpha Wolf
J.D.
Princess Amy
kaitycat4
16 posters

The lake

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

The lake - Page 5 Empty Re: The lake

Post by beanie 3/20/2014, 4:47 pm

Danny dove under water. It was one of the times when he finally got to kick back and relax. He came up for air, some of the water coming off his drenched blonde hair. He floated for a while, the ends of his red swimsuit opening up under water. The son of Hermes heard a noise and quickly dive back under.

Danny oped his eyes under water and looked to the shore. He saw a brown hair color girl in a yellow dress. She sat down, her legs dangling in the water. She opened a page in the book she was carrying and began to read. A wicked smile came to Danny's face as he started to resurface.

"Is it a good book?" He asked, startling the girl.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 18961
    Registration date : 2012-07-14

Post by kaitycat4 3/20/2014, 5:30 pm

Layla's peircing green eyes landed on the boy after he had made her jump. "Yes...until you came along." Layla rolled her eyes and tied up her red hair letting out a deep sigh. She had set down the book and paid full attention to the mischievous boy in the lake. "What if I had a knife on me. I could have killed you."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/20/2014, 5:47 pm

Danny burst out laughing when she jumped when she heard him. He was always playing tricks like that but he never had that reaction to his tricks, more or less. He looked back up at the red headed girl who was tying her hair up into a ponytail. "Yes..... until you came." she said coldly. He fake pouted. "Awe, you don't mean that." he whined like a child. He guessed that the girl probably thought of him as an idiot, most kids did when he played tricks on them.

Danny outstretched his hand towards the girl. "I'm Danny, son of Hermes." he stated with a cheeky smile on his face. He knew that the girl was joking about the knife comment. At least, that was what he hoped.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/20/2014, 6:55 pm

Layla shoke his hand and wiped her hand on her dress after. "Son of Hermes. Suprise suprise." She elegantly sat up and smiled her beautiful smile. "I'm Layla, daughter of Apollo."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/21/2014, 4:09 pm

Danny was shocked on how quick the girl had regained her composure. But he didn't show it, he kept his mischievous smile on and looked back at the red head. "An Apollo kid? I bet your a beautiful singer." He teased the girl.

Then, he got a great idea. He started to reach for the girls left leg. Taking a grasp on it, he pulled the girl into the water. A loud splash could be heard and the girls shriek. Laughing uncontrollably, Danny clutched his stomach. "You should've seen your face!" He managed to say in between laughs. She probably is going to kill him but he got a good laugh out of it.

(Short)
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/23/2014, 5:51 pm

Layla's mouth dropped as the cold water rushed over her face. "What the hell?!" She quickly stood up her now wet dress clinging onto her skin. "You are going to get it." She ran at the boy with her fist raised. "I'm going to beat you face in! I just got this dress yesterday!" She swung at the kids face hoping to get a good hit in to teach this kid some lessons.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/23/2014, 6:28 pm

Maybe that wasn't the best idea.he thought as the girl lunged at him. "I'm going to beat you face in! I just got this dress yesterday!" she screamed at him. He didn't think she would get so mad at just an innocent little prank. His face stung red when Layla's hand came in contact with his cheek. He dove down before the she could attack him anymore. While he was under, he grabbed her leg and pulled her down with him. That'll show her! he smirked.

Diving back up, he gasped for air. "Had enough, che? he joked with a fake French accent. He looked around the lake, but he couldn't see the red head. Where is she? he soon grew worried, his face laced with concern.

(short, again)
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/23/2014, 7:47 pm

Layla was dragged under after she had hit the boy. She wasn't the most skilled swimmer in the world, she didn't know how to calmly breath while under the water. Layla swallowed a bunch of water and began to choke. Her eyes began to see spots as she started to lose more and more air by the second. She shut her eyes and focused on holding in air trying to find the ground so she could push off and hopefully get to the surface. Where is that kid when you need him? Layla thought to herself before taking in another gulp of water, this time through her nose.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/23/2014, 8:23 pm

Danny was becoming more and more worried as he continued to search for the red head. He couldn't find her anywhere. Biting his lip, he glanced down at clear water. There he saw her. Relief flooded through him as he took a giant breath before he dove back under, hoping that he wasn't to late.

As he swam closer, the blonde could see that she was failing her arms around. She probably wasn't the most graceful swimmer, but luckily for both of them, he was a pretty good swimmer, if he should say so. The problem was that Layla was failing so much, he couldn't get close enough with out getting hit. Mentally sighing, he took the risk at wrapped both arms around the girls torso. Her right arm had hit the same mark where his cheek was hit earlier, causing it to sting again. Danny winced as he pulled them both to the surface.

Gasping for breath, Danny resurfaced, Layla in his arms. He pushed the pair to the edge of the lake, throwing Layla up first. He layed the girl down on the ground, leaning over her a little. His chest was wet and his blonde hair was soaked and was hanging over his eyes. Pushing his hair out of the way, Danny observed the red head. Luckily, her dress wasn't that wet, or else it would've been awkward for them both. She was breathing slowly, more relief coming to him. "Hey, hey, hey Layla, you ok?" He asked, shaking her slightly.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/23/2014, 9:30 pm

Layla felt the boy wrap his arms around her taking her to the surface. Once Layla reached the shore she felt relief. Layla leaned over and coughed up water. "Damn..." She laid back down and glared at Danny, she wanted to strangle him right then and there. Instead Layla looked up at the sky, her breathing returning to it's normal pace. "You know... You should ask somebody if they can swim before you drag them under water." Layla closed her eyes regretting her choice to have a 'nice day' at the lake. She gently sat up and ran a hand through her wet hair, avoiding eye contact with Danny. She pulled herself togeather and reached over for her sweater, gently dabbing her pale wet skin.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/26/2014, 7:12 am

Danny watched as Layla dabbed herself with her sweater. He couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt watching her. He was just joking around but he guessed that he went to far. But he wasn't sure if the girl wanted to kill him or strangle him now. Most people did when he pranced them.

"I'm sorry." He barely mumbled, not sure if she heard him. Danny didn't even look up at her, avoiding eye contact.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/29/2014, 12:52 am

Layla nodded and closed her eyes taking a deep breath. "It's fine. I didn't like this dress that much." She smiled at the boy and looked down at the soaking wet somewhat tattered yellow sundress. "Your lucky I'm a very forgiving person cause anyone else probably would have hit you by now."
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/29/2014, 8:45 am

Danny took a sigh of relief. At least she didn't hate him that much. "Thanks so much, but sorry about the dress though." He told her. Her dress was a little tattered and he felt a little guilty.

Danny just the remembered something. Getting up, Danny walked over to the other side of the lake, where his red shirt was. It was oversized for him so maybe she can wear it so she doesn't get a cold. Walking back with his shirt in hand, the blonde offered it to Layla. "Here, it's oversized so you won't catch a cold." He said sheepishly. "Don't worry, I won't look." He added, turning around.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/29/2014, 11:28 pm

Layla's cheeks turned bright red as the boy offered his shirt. "Oh uhm...thanks" she stood up and took the shirt. Layla waited until Danny turned around to change into the shirt. Being petit the shirt was like a gown on her. She sat back down and put a strand of hair behind her ear. "It's clear. You can look now." Layla ringed out her wet hair and waited for Danny to sit back down. "So am I the first girl you have tried to drown or is this a new habit?"
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/30/2014, 7:56 pm

Before Danny turned around, his blue eyes caught Layla's red cheeks. A cheeky smile formed on his lips, showing his white teeth. He twiddled his thumbs, waiting for the girl to change. "It's clear. You can look now." he heard her tell him.

When he turned around, he couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the red head. His shirt, a size to big for him, was practically a gown on the small girl. "Sorry, sorry, its just that you look really...." he trailed off, not sure if he should say. The girl already probably despised him so he didn't want to make her hatred worse. "Wait, never mind." he said, laying down next to her. He gave her the innocent look and shifted, trying to relax.

"And to answer your question, your not the first girl I tried to drown, though your incident was an accident." he answered. He wasn't lying, he had tried to drown a girl. But he was only 9, a kid. And the girl was his little sister Jasemine. "What about you, ever been drowned before?" he questioned, looking her right in the eye.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/30/2014, 10:58 pm

Layla stared back into the boys eyes, her green eyes shining bright. "Nope but, I guess there is a first time for everything." Layla shrugged as a little smile formed on her lips. "Enough with that topic, tell me about yourself Danny." Layla crossed her legs and stared out at the shining lake wishing that she could swim. No matter how hard she tried to swim she just sank, mabye it was a lack of buoyancy on her body. Layla turned her attention back on the boy, knowing that it was rude to not look at somebody while they were talking to you. Her mother made that very clear to her by punishing her if she didn't pay attention to her.

Last edited by kaitycat4 on 3/31/2014, 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 3/31/2014, 6:05 pm

Danny stared back into Layla's deep green eyes. They were such a pretty green, he thought that he could get lost in them forever. Luckily, to his luck, she looked away, saving Danny some mortal embarrassment. His blue eyes gazed at the clear crystal waters with her, getting lost in thought.

That was, until he heard Layla ask him a question.

"Hmm?" he hummed, trying to figure out what she just said. When Danny figured it out, he answered. "Well, I was born in New York, I'm the oldest out of 3 kids, a younger sister named Jasemine and a brother named Jordan. I enjoy sports, skateboard the most, and well, pranks. What about you, Miss Sunshine? Any interests?" he asked, some blonde hair falling into his eyes.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 3/31/2014, 11:08 pm

Layla nawed at her cheek hoping that the question wouldn't come out of his mouth. "What about you, miss sunshine?" She looked down at her fingers, twiddling them around each other. "Well I didn't come from the most loving mother ever. She was a occasional drunk, taking her anger out on me but, it's fine. I can't blame her for her actions while she was intoxicated. Anyway I had a pretty good life after I came here. I usually read or draw, trying to keep away from the other campers. I'm not the most social person in the camp." Layla shrugged and looked back up at the boy.
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/1/2014, 5:56 pm

Danny couldn't believe the words coming from Layla's mouth. Sure, he had met some kids that had parents like hers but he still couldn't believe that a girl like Layla would have those kind of parents. A sympathetic look came to his face to his face as Danny stared back at the red head. He almost got lost in them again until he noticed a ripple from the water.

"Hmm..." Danny hummed as he thought of an idea. Getting up, brushing off some stray grass off his bare legs, he offered a hand to Layla. A confident smile was placed on his face, showing some white teeth. "So princess, do you want to go for a swim?" he asked. Even though their last try was a failure, he wanted to try again. "Don't worry, I'll keep you a float."
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/2/2014, 12:59 pm

Layla smiled and took his hand, getting up from the grass. "I'm not sure." She dusted off her legs and looked out at the water, wanting to so badly swim. "Last time I swam wasn't the best swimming session of my life." She held onto his hand tightly as they neered closer to the water. "Do you promise you'll keep me afloat?" She bite the bottom corner of her lip and looked at Danny then back at the rippling water.

Ooc: sorry this is short I'm in class
    beanie
    beanie

Female

Post by beanie 4/2/2014, 4:44 pm

Danny could see the uneasy feeling in the girls green eyes. He gave her a small squeeze back and led to the water. "Don't worry princess, I'll make sure your safe." He reassured her, giving her a calm expression. Though, he kinda doubted his own words. He did after all, try to drown her. But Danny pushed that to the side as the pair made their way to the edge of the water  

Danny got in first, leaving Layla to get splashed when he dove in. The blonde resurfaced, a small grin planted on his face. "Ok princess, you ready?" He questioned, offering a hand.

But he didn't give her time to answer. Grabbing her hand, Danny tugged her into the water. So she didn't drown, Danny wrapped his arms around her torso, keeping her afloat. "See, this isn't so bad." He whispered into her ear as he pushed them around the lake.
    kaitycat4
    kaitycat4
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by kaitycat4 4/2/2014, 8:57 pm

Layla sat at the edge of the water, debating whether she Gould get in or not. She watched as Danny got in easily. "Hmm that doesn't look so ha-" she was cut off as Danny dragged her into the water. "No!" She close her eyes an held onto Danny tightly. "Is it over?" She opened one eye and looked around at the water. Layla giggled and touché the water with her fingertips. "It's beautiful." Her green eyes were shining as she looked at all the water around them. "This is great!" Layla threw up her hands before quickly putting them back on Danny's shoulders. "Thank you."

Layla smiled down at Danny and continued to enjoy the refreshing water against her skin.
    Milocross
    Milocross
    3 parts human, 1 part piano

Female
    Number of posts : 7772
    Registration date : 2010-01-08

Post by Milocross 6/26/2014, 2:34 am

lewis walks in then loses his leg and dies bye
    Wisey
    Wisey
    Role Playing Addict

Female
    Number of posts : 25506
    Registration date : 2010-03-20

Post by Wisey 9/21/2014, 1:37 am

London walked in, minding her own business, with nothing really on her mind. She was clad in a pair of short shorts, her worn out two year old, black converse, sketch book, and pencils. Today, she just wanted to relax by the water, but didnt want to burn or get sand in her shorts, so the lake was the perfect spot to just have some down time. London found a fairly nice tree to sit under, that wasn't too far from the water. Once she was situated, she opened her sketch book to a new, crisp, white page and began to doodle what she saw around her. Just something semi simple to begin with, and then if she felt like it, later she would be more elaborate with her next sketch.
    Leo
    Leo

Male
    Number of posts : 498
    Registration date : 2013-02-24

Post by Leo 9/21/2014, 1:43 am

Jamsen entered or what you say came to the lake trying to have some peace of mind, or maybe meet some new friends. He gazed the beautiful peaceful quiet I lost my words the scenery is everything! Also it's a good place for someone like Jamsen, yes sons and daughter s of wator gods and goddesses. He caught a glimpse of someone sitting just bellow a spot under the tree, Jamsen nudged closer to her.

"Uhm, Hi there!" he said.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 9:16 am