A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

Surfing on the lake

Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male
    Number of posts : 197
    Registration date : 2013-06-07

Surfing on the lake  Empty Surfing on the lake

Post by Gimli00 6/28/2013, 6:13 pm

I grabbed my surfboard, it was long and blue with a few cuts and scratches on it that made it look like something had tried to take a bite out of it but only nicked it. Not surprising for a kid like me. Being a son of Aegaeus, Poseidon and his groupies really didn't like us. Even after I had fought for the Gods in the Titan war. 

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts, and walked across the beach to the lake. Everyone seemed to stop and stare at me. I didn't blame them. Who would bring a ton of surfboards to a lake, put a sign on them saying they were free to use, drop them on the beach and go into the lake which had no waves? No one but me. Being a son of the God of sea storms had its privileges, like making waves for example.

I dove into the water throwing my board as I did so and sunk into the water. Everyone thought that only Percy could breath underwater.Ha! I took a large breath of air and closed my eyes, preparing myself. I opened my eyes to see the water start to rock back and forth until I had 10-15 foot waves, perfect. I blasted out of the water and onto my board and got ready for the next wave.

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:00 am