A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Just friends

hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male
    Number of posts : 471
    Registration date : 2013-05-22

Just friends  Empty Just friends

Post by hellaxya 7/15/2013, 1:46 pm

I walked down with Lenore through the woods and out to the lake. I saw the beautiful sparkles, shimmering off of the crystal blue water and smiled i sat down with her and hummed. I looked at her for a moment then slowly took off my socks and shoes. "Haha, it tickles!" I said as i dip my toes into the water. I felt the icey cold current flowing around and i waved as fish and and naiads swam around us.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Just friends  Empty Re: Just friends

Post by Holly 7/16/2013, 1:01 am

Lenore had walked from the music room through a small strip of the deadly forest to the lake with grace, her new best friend/girlfriend. She was already barefoot, as she didn't usually wear shoes. Her dark clothing and pale skin, mixed with her vibrant blue/gray hair made her easy to spot against the tan sand that lay underneath them and stretched along the banks of the lake and where the creek flowed in as well. She held her most prized possession, a book of Poe. The great Edgar Allan Poe was an ancestor of hers, and since she shared a name with the lost Lenore she felt connected to him, even through her problems. She sat beside grace, her face emotionless as she put her own toes in the water. The water was cool and flowing past them, minnows mumbling at their feet as naiads played happily.

Lenore was nervous, nervous of her curse, of the prophecy that would in the end, kill her. She knew she had led than a decade left, unless something happened. However, she wasn't sure when or where her death would take place, but even the thought of it scared her. She was a scared girl, timid and scared of everything.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female
    Number of posts : 2055
    Registration date : 2013-03-08

Post by Alyssa 7/25/2013, 12:16 pm

OOC: Zach invited meh.

Archery with the Apollo cabin had ended early, so that left Blake with nothing to do. So she went to the lake. She was wearing her combat boots, and her camouflage skinny, jeans. She wore my leather jacket, overtop of my 'death to Barbie' shirt. (Copied that from Thalia..) Blake walked in hoping to find Lenore. She would have have scared someone else, but not Lenore. She was tough. Kind of. She would never say it in front of Lenore but she thought Lenore was a wimp. Of, course everyone probably does. But they don't say it because she would burst out in tears.
    Blake walked along the sandy beach. Someone had told her Lenore needed help. A lot of help. I hadn't stayed long enough to ask what happened. She had sprinted as fast as she could to get here fast. She had rolled her ankle on the way here but she ignored the pain. She had to help her sister.

She spotted her on the beach. "LENORE!!" She screamed frantically. "Are you ok?"

OOC: Nothing happened the camper just tricked her. So can Lenore say: something like: nothing is wrong...?
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/25/2013, 1:25 pm

Lenore perked her head up at the arrival of her sister, recognizing her instantly, as she was very good with faces but horrible with social skills. She tucked a strand of her blue hair behind her ear and looked at her confused. "I'm fine Blake, why wouldn't I be?" She said quietly, as usual. She wasn't afraid with her sister around, being she was a tough person, while Lenore was mentally unstable and just....paranoid always. Dreaming dreams no mortal ever dare dreamed before as she told herself. She looked at Blake, waiting a response.

Lenore was the child in the Aphrodite cabin always bullied, insulted and such, she was usually forced to do all chores too! She didn't object or fight back, she just allowed herself to be pushed around, then cried alone at night. She was pitiful, but her works of poetry were pure magicx
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 7/25/2013, 2:49 pm

I looked at her confused. "THAT DAMN HERMES KID!!!!" I screamed and threw my knife in the sand. "He just wanted to see me worried!" I said. "Oh.. he's gonna get it, good." I promised myself. I unsheathed my dagger. I was about to run back to get him, when I looked at poor lenore. I frowned. "Im sorry, I just have a little of a temper." I sat down beside her. I sighed. "Im a terrible, person no one's going to like me." I frowned. Trying not to show my pain.

ooc: sorry for the terrible post :( I have to go.. FAST.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/25/2013, 3:13 pm

Lenore sighed and hugged her, keeping her twin close. "No, I'm the one people won't like. You know that by now" she sighed. She really wanted to tell her twin about her curse. She just was so confused, so afraid....so helpless. Lenore knew she couldn't defend herself in a fight, we'll actually she could, she was an ace fencer if she needed to defend to herself. But she just stared at her sister for a responseC then glanced at grace and back to her sisterZ
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 7/26/2013, 2:27 pm

I felt so bad for Lenore, she had very low confidence. I would never admit it, but Lenore had a strong heart. She had a strong mind, but she wouldn't admit it. "You're not that bad." I said trying to sound, wise. It didn't work.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/26/2013, 6:27 pm

Lenore looked at her twin blankly, then sighed and looked to the skies "how I wish that was true." She said and then glanced at grace who was splashing in the water, entertaining herself. Lenore smiled at her, before looking at her far more muscular twin. "Sorry I didn't meet you in the library, I had gotten distracted" she said apologetically, rubbing her hands over her own arms to warm up her pale body, her blue hair lightly covering one eye. She was attractive, farther than that even, but it was typical that any Aphrodite camper was that beautiful, but Lenore was special. She didn't know how but she was above her siblings in one way, although she had no idea what it was as of yet, she knew she had it.
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/28/2013, 6:39 pm

I looked at the girl Blake, "uhh, hi!" I said shyly. "You must be Lenores sister? I'm Grace, daughter of Apollo." I look at Lenore and Blake with my hair covering my eyes as usual. "I met Leore in the music room earlier and we were just hanging out for a little bit" i smiled. I looked at Lenore breifly, my eyes flashing a warning like 'what do i say...?'

Ooc: sorry for the short post im just SUPER tired
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/28/2013, 6:49 pm

Lenore put her hand down and rested it on top of graces a sage looked directly at her, her eyes flashing a warning that she shouldn't say anything insulting. "We are twins" she said, and knew they looked nothing alike. Lenore was a shy, depressed girl while Blake was so much more tougher. She sighed "do you two wanna go do something?"

OOC; I have a quest idea! For us three!
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 7/28/2013, 7:26 pm

"OKAY!" I brightly said. "What do you think we should do?" I looked between Blake and Lenore curiously, noticing their diffrent apperance alongside their completly diffrent personalitys. I smiled at some of the Naieds(sp?) in the lake and waved. I picked up a pebble and skipped it along the water, humming the song 'Demon Days'.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 7/28/2013, 7:50 pm

Lenore shrugged "I'm not sure, I don't usually plan on going places. I am taken by the wind wherever I go" she told grace and smiled lightly. She was shy, but these two other girls seemed to bring her a bit out of her shell she had built up over the years, and she was determined not to break it. She sat quietly, waiting for someone to say something, to suggest something as Lenore mumbled something in Latin.

OOC; I'll pn the quest idea when I have time
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 8/10/2013, 1:06 am

OOC: pn? Did you mean pm?

I smiled at my twin. I had always tried to be the wise, one being older than Leo. But she ended up, being the heroine. I was jealous of her. She was likeable. I had 'a temper' as people said. I fiddled with my long wavy hair. My gramma had always said my blonde wavy hair reminded her of the waves, in the ocean. However, I could never see myself that beautiful. I would stare at myself in the mirror for hours, and just see myself as a grubby Irish girl. I never reached gran's standereds and I was always messy, and I never brushed my hair. She simply pushed it aside. "You are beautiful Blake, soon you will realize how important you really are." Her voice spoke in my head. Soon Blake, soon. I shuddered, realizing that Lenore, and Grace, probably thought I was a weirdo. That's when I realized that she had introduced herself as Grace daughter of Apollo.

"Blake daughter of Aphrodite"

I grunted.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/11/2013, 11:18 pm

OOC: I'll post after taco
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 8/11/2013, 11:20 pm

OOC: a quest idea? Did you get one yet? PM me.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/13/2013, 12:02 am

OOC; working on it!
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 8/13/2013, 3:27 pm

Ooc: ok sheesh ^o^-.-
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 8/23/2013, 10:30 pm

I smiled at Blake
    "I can tell, you and your sister are both very beautiful." I grinned for a moment then said " So do you guys want to do something now? I think its getting a little cold to be in water" i made a point of taking out my now blue toes and looking up at the cloud filled sky. "Plus i think it would be kinda cool to get to know your sister a little more" i leaned over to Lenore slightly tilting my head so my hair was out of my face.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/23/2013, 11:12 pm

Lenore blushed, remembering that grace and herself were beginning to feel an intimacy towards each other, and in fact they were to date soon. She nodded slowly as she looked around at the setting sun, campers leving the lake to go on other activities. How brave they were... She thought, her fear of the ever growing darkness not clear upon her splendid facial features, but it wouldn't be long before she demanded to get inside. "L...lets...lets go find a warm, brightly lit place" she told them, gathering her precious satchel to her side and looking into the approaching blankness of night. "Before the ravens caw on nights Plutonian shore" she said eerily, something she could do even if she was scared silly.

Lenore held both of their hands, a reflex action, though it was nice to have her twin and her crush, soon to be girlfriend, together with her. Her rapier sheath hung lazily upon her belt, the regal blade still tucked inside.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa

Female

Post by Alyssa 8/24/2013, 10:45 am

I looked at Grace when she said I was beautiful, and so was Lenore. I rolled my eyes, and followed them somewhere.

OOC: SOOOO SORRRY GOT A FORM TO WRITE...
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 8/25/2013, 4:32 pm

I noticed Blakes eyes but shrugged it off and followed Lenore. "Hmm Maybe, uh, the strawberry feilds? I mean those are warm, or maybe Chiron knows a place. He always knows the secret hide outs" i said looking over at Lenore and Blake. Noticed the pebbles on the ground as we walked. "Hmm?" I asked i looked up and waved to the Neiads and smiled. Then looked around some more throughout the forest and dock.

(Ooc: sorry for it being so short! I needed some mpre insperation)
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/25/2013, 4:57 pm

Lenore carefully led the way, not looking bak and not making a sound as the daughter of Aphrodite led them to a hidden clearing within the fields. She then turned and faced them "w....what about here?" She stammered nervously, obviously hiding something that she wished she could expel.

OOC; it's fine, who posts first at strawberry fields? It's not meC and whoever does it make it detailed please
    hellaxya
    hellaxya

Male

Post by hellaxya 8/25/2013, 5:14 pm

Ooc: i will

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/27/2024, 2:24 pm