A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Friends or not?

Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female
    Number of posts : 347
    Registration date : 2013-03-25

Friends or not? Empty Friends or not?

Post by Angelina Patronur 2/1/2014, 4:34 am

Angelina stood there near the lake. Her light brown hair was longer than ever before and flew around her pale face. She wore a light grey tank top and a pair of dark blue jeans. Around her neck was a silver chain with a little aquamarine gemstone as a pendant. She slowly took the necklace off and held it in her hands. Her brown eyes fixed on the gemstone.

Angelina knew of what she could with this necklace. And she knew how to do it. It took her a month she finally had managed to understand what her mother's present was. Her mother's present. She closed her eyes and pictured her brother Jake in her mind while holding the gemstone in her fist. And then suddenly the stone vibrated in her hands she opened her eyes and her fist at the same time. And there in front of her was a projection of her brother projected by the gemstone.

Jake was in their backyard wearing his usual casual tee and denim jeans. His golden hair kept on troubling him as they flew around his blue eyes which were fixed on the strings of his guitar.

Angelina looked at him for a second in surprise and then she cried out, "Jake! Can you see me?" Jake looked up, sure that he heard Angelina's voice. "Annie!" he said smiling with a look of joy and surprise.

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 2/13/2014, 11:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Friends or not? Empty Re: Friends or not?

Post by Holly 2/1/2014, 11:09 pm

Jane had been busy in the past months, killing, eating....being herself. She was really bored though, and so on this day she decided to go and find Angelina, her old friend from the forest. She was dressed in all black, head to toe without showing any of herself...she didn't need to. Her machetes were strapped to her back, and she was ready to go.

It wasnt hard to find her...talking to herself. With a grin she walked close to her, but not in her range of site.

OOC: sorry it's short!!!! The next ones will be etter!
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 2/2/2014, 3:07 am

OOC: No problem! :). Jane can see Jake too.

Angelina quickly said, "Oh Jake! I missed you so much!" Jake finally came out of shock and said, "H-How?-" but he paused. Not worrying about how Angelina was there in front of him, talking to him, he happily said, "Oh Annie! I missed you too! How are you my little girl?". Usually whenever Jake called Angelina 'little girl' - as their father did- it irritated Angelina as Jake was just a few years older than her. But this time Angelina just got more happier upon Jake saying it. "I am really good Jake!"
    "Dad's not home or else I would've called him. He would've been so happy! He misses you a lot Annie."
    "I miss him too Jake. I'll be home soon..."
    "Take your time Annie, I know how hard it must've been for you." Jake paused and then asked with a big smile," So tell me how're things there?"
    "Everything's really good here Jake. I even made some friends here."
    Jake then noticed the burn mark on Angelina's shoulder, "Oh my god Annie! What've done? Why is there such big burn mark on your right shoulder!?" Angelina looked at the mark, it did not hurt anymore but the mark was still there. She realized that Jake did not know how things were here at camp, so this burn mark to him was not ordinary like everyone else at the camp. She smiled and said, "It's nothing Jake"
    "Nothing? But how did you burn yourself like that?"
    "You don't wanna hear it Jake" Angelina said.
    "Annie. Answer me" Jake said going into his I-am-your-big-brother mode.
    Angelina sighed and started explaining her day at the creek with Jane.

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 2/13/2014, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/2/2014, 3:28 am

Jane smirked as she began to hear the two of them engage I a conversation and it wasnt long before she realized what was happening. The boy, who must have been Angelina's brother had no idea about camp, and therefore he must know nothing about Jane! She chuckled slightly to herself as the burn was mentioned, then the demand to explain it. Oh....this would be good! Jane listened to the conversation, well...the storytelling of the events at the creek.

She wandered closer, now casually standing behind Angelina in plain site, although you couldn't identify her by her looks, being covered and all. It could be any camper hypothetically...but only a few would really wear all black. Still, Angelina couldn't deduce it was Jane that easily....could she? Jane personally didn't care as she laid attention to the two, ignoring everything else in the world. Who knows, perhaps she could slaughter Angelina in front of her brothers...image? Memory? Hologram? Eh...it didn't matter. All Jane had to do was wait and see what would happen, and react accordingly.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 2/2/2014, 6:58 am

Angelina finally fininished telling about how she got the burn mark in a short version of what had happened. And Jake had been sitting there listening to her for the five minutes. And then he said "Annie you should be more careful-"
    But before Jake could complete Angelina said in a loud voice "Jake!"
    "Okay! Okay! I won't give you any lecture. Just... take care okay?"
    "Yes Jake. I'll come back just as you sent me okay. All fit and fine in!" She did the old 'fit and fine' gesture of a poem their father had taught them. The two of them laughed and then Jake asked, "So this Phantom girl is your friend?"
    Angelina did not replied at once, because she herself did not know the answer to this question. Was Phantom her friend or not? She then sighed and replied, "I really don't know the answer to that Jake. I mean it's almost a month now since I last saw her. And she really doesn't seem the kind who want to make friends. And she is so... different."

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 2/13/2014, 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/2/2014, 3:29 pm

Jane smirked and came up directly behind angelina, pushing the hood of her sweatshirt back to show her eyesless sockets, dirty black hair and unnaturallly pale skin. "Different? Whatever do you mean?" She stated with a sinister smirk, her russian accent poking through slightly. "A month has all its been? I could have sworn that i had not seen you for longer....eh, not that it matters."

She came around sto stand opposite the daughter of wisdom and the illusion of her kin. "I suppose you have been in good care? Although that lovely burn is still there...Yes i can remeber your cream when the tree came down" Jane laughed a little as she rested her hand on the handle of one of her machetes.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 2/3/2014, 10:23 am

Angelina went into shock for a second after seeing Jane there. After coming out of it her mental voice said Oh no! Why 'Oh no!' Because she had skipped the part of her screaming. Now Jake was going to get worried and maybe even scold Angelina. She looked at his projection which shimmered for a second and then was gone. Angelina did not understand at first then realized that maybe the powers of the necklace were limited to a specific time period. Double Oh no! Because Jake would not understand this and be worried again .

Before Angelina could think about all this anymore her eyes found Jane and she replied in a nervous voice, "Uhh... Phantom when did you come here? I did not realize..." How could she explain of how Phantom was different? The last thing she wanted was Phantom to think that Angelina was the same as everyone else which she was not. Because however different Phantom might be still Angelina was unable to not think of Phantom as a friend. But did Phantom too thought of Angelina as a friend? Angelina did not know the answer to that.

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 2/13/2014, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/3/2014, 8:16 pm

Jane giggled "I saw the whole thing! You remembered out fun field trip very well I must say" She stayed as she drew her celestial bronze machete from her sheath and examined the blade. "I didn't know you had loving kin though" She continued, approaching Angelina until she was right up into her face.

"Your shocked to see me aren't you? Well, I've been...keeping tabs on you since our adventure, well as much as I can. I still have a life you know!" She chuckled. She was wondering what Angelina would do, after all....Jane had just heard several things in the brief conversation between the child of Athena and her brother.
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 2/6/2014, 8:48 am

" Oh that was just my brother Jake. Well he is not my real brother, my father had adopted him when I was 3, Jake was 7 at that time I- " Angelina was about to tell Jane all about her family, but then thought Jane might not want to hear about it so she stopped. As Jane came closer not realizing this until Jane asked had her. She blinked once stepped back a little and then replied, "Well I should be shocked and I am a little shocked , but to tell you the truth you always appear like this only so now it is an old thing for me." she gave a little smile.

"Oh you've been keeping tabs on me?" Angelina asked with a challenging look.  Angelina was not sure if that was true or not. She wasn't sure about anything related to Jane. Not even what her name was. She had tried to ask the last they meant at the creek but was unable to get the answer. She tried again, "By the way will you ever tell me you real name 'Phantom'?    

OOC: I know it's short and boring. :( Sorry. It'll be better next time.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/6/2014, 3:17 pm

"What if my real name is phantom? Hm?" Jane smirked and leaned on her machete, the tip digging into the ground. "You didn't answer my question either Angelina...and I expect it to be answered you know" Jane whispered as she smirked sadistically.

She was in the mood for spilling blood, and particularly.,,Angelina was standing a little too well, maybe she needed a leg to be harshly removed. Or perhaps her liver.

"Are you up for a challenge? A little sparring right here, right now? Loser....hmmm what should this wager be?" She asked.

OOC; it's ok!
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 2/9/2014, 6:29 am

Angelina stood there and arching an eyebrow asked, "Phantom? Your real name? Nah. And by the way which question did I not answer?" Her mind trying to find the answer herself, but was unable to.

Angelina did not understand quite well of what challenge Jane was talking about. She smirked and said "You know I don't even get half of what you say. Either my mind is too stupid to understand or you really do say non sensible things. So would you like to tell me what kind of a challenge are you talking about?"

OOC: Sorry for the late reply. :( I am having a bad time right now.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/10/2014, 3:36 pm

"Fine. I shall make it clear. We fight, loser loses something, winner gains something. The question is, what's the bet your willing to place on the fight?" She snarled lowly, advancing towards Angelina until they were right in each others faces.

She smirked, showing her pointed teeth to the child of Athena, thinking of all the possible ways she could beat this child of wisdom without giving her a chance to draw a weapon, or even defend herself.

OOC; it's ok
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 2/13/2014, 11:19 am

Angelina was confused, Jane was weird no doubt in that. But this sudden urge of fighting Angelina and betting on something. This was something that Angelina had never seen. She had seen Jane wishing to eat her. But not fight with Angelina, and betting? As far as Angelina knew she did not have anything in her possession that might be of Jane's interest.

Angelina was suddenly in the shy mode of herself. The way she was when she had first met Jane. Over time her behavior around Jane had changed, she had become a bit open. But suddenly for reasons unknown to Angelina she was once again the shy girl. Angelina backed a bit and said in a low voice, "What do you want?"

Suddenly her sanity returned to her. She remembered that being the shy-little-girl in front of Jane was not going to do her any good. She decided to be ignoring and brush it off as a joke. She smirked and said, "What am I willing to bet? Phantom I don't think that there is something with me that might be of your interest."
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/15/2014, 3:18 am

Jane laughed. "Oh? I count two arms, two legs...a heart, liver, stomach, brain..." She went on to list seersl different organs and parts of Angelina's body that she could remove. "Or maybe just your sword" She explained with a growl, leaning against a spire of wood before slumping onto the ground and glancing up at her.

She crossed her legs as she examined her bloody machetes. Her dark hair let down and dirty.

OOC: sorry it's short, I'm tired
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2014, 4:37 am

OOC: I'm re-posting my two posts from the Anti-gravity topic. I'm also trying out a punk Victoria if it's okay with you.

BIC:

The wind was howling in her ears, tearing at her blonde hair and her clothes as she crouched down on top of her magnetic board, feeling its smooth surface under her fingers while she flew over the forge, escaping a line of thick, dirty steam with a twist of her legs. She could hear the Campers hammering underneath in a cacophony of metallic pounding sounds, and talking loudly to cover the noise. To her right, the armory's white marble façade gleamed in the afternoon sun, and right ahead of her, she could see the stables and the lake.
    It was warm, but with the wind against her, Victoria couldn't really feel it. She was wearing her glasses in third modus, which meant they had expanded around her eyes, protecting her from eyebrow to cheekbone to make sure no molecule of wind could make her tear up and thus blur her vision. She had to remain extremely acute of her surroundings.

Her knees were a bit sore from the hour she had spent experimenting her board, but she ignored her body, as usual, and kept her mind focused. Her body was unimportant, it was merely a mean of interacting with the physical world. She was an intellectual creature, and even though she used to despise her body to the point where she wanted to cut the connection, she had accepted it now.

Her hair stuck up in unruly streaks at the top of her head while cut short at the sides (not shaved, just cut short). She had colored some random streaks in electric blue and green with temporary die but hadn't put on any make-up except for a line of black eye-liner on her upper eyelids.
    The fourteen-years-old was wearing a black T-shirt, which sleeves she had cut off, that read 'F*ck sophists' in big bold letters accompanied by the depiction of a middle-finger, under her anti-crash vest. With that, she was wearing a pair of grey camo trousers held by a metal-thudded belt, decorated with a wallet chain.

"Elements scan," she told the board and the part next to her left foot switched on, the size of a square, showing her the proportions of elements of C, Cu, Ag, Pb and H2O in the ground, hundred meters vertically. It was in the form of a 3D map which indicated her where she could go and where she could not. C was in white, Cu in red, Ag in grey, Pb in yellow and H2O in blue.

Victoria kept checking her board screen as she gave impulsions with her knees and ankles so as to slalom a little, like she used to do when she went snowboarding with her father, in the Swiss Alps. She looked down, seeing the lake shore race by under her, then decided to test something.

"Distance to the ground," she said, and the diagram of the elements immediately got replaced by the exact value in scientific notation.

About fourteen meters... it should do.

"Hold it," she told the board again, next she increased the pace at which she was slaloming until the board went wild and a bit out of control, then she suddenly leaned out the most she could.

The result was almost immediate. The ferromagnets in her shoes sensed the pressure, deactivated automatically, and Victoria fell backwards. The sense of weightlessness released endorphin her veins, she could feel it as the sky rushed away from her; her arms floating aimlessly either side of her and her legs drifting upwards, her heavy combat boots seemingly as light as leaves. Her blonde streaks blazed on top of her head, undulating wildly in the wind; she had the impression of roaming about in gaseous ice.

Then the suspensors came into action. She was brutally stopped in mid-air as the coded circuits created an opposite magnetic field, stabilizing her position, though the elastic straps of her anti-crash vest dug into her skin painfully. She felt like being held in the fist of a giant.

The suspensors of her anti-crash vest started lowering her to the ground vertically, and she felt pins and needles in her knees and legs, her feet growing a bit numb. As she looked up, she could see her board hovering over her; it had stopped the moment she had fallen off. She checked her watch (OOC: Victoria's watch) and pressed a short, claw-shaped button that would activate the board's GPS system so it would find the dispositive that was in Victoria's watch, or the one in her shoes. When she looked up, she saw her board was starting to follow them, hovering down.

Vic's feet touched the ground and the suspensors deactivated with a vibration. The daughter of Athena unzipped and unstrapped the vest, revealing the print of 'F*ck sophists' and the middle finger on her black, ragged shirt. The fact she had cut off the sleeves showed the young muscles of her shoulders, which she had tattooed with equations, curves, diagrams and philosophical questions and arguments. It was a temporary substance, which would go away the moment she washed it with a special type of soap.
    The tattoos were scattered across her shoulders, wrists and arms and she even had some on her fingers. One half of an equation disappeared under her leather bracelet set with metallic claw studs: 34x^9-23y^8+(343a^7.......
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 2/17/2014, 6:10 am

Angelina sighed and shook her head at Jane's reply and then put on her necklace again. It was first messing with her hair but then was finaly fixed. Angelina was about to sit beside Jane when her eyes caught movement on her left side. She turned and tried to make out of what she was seeing but it was confusing to her over-thinking brain. Without turning she asked Jane, "Phantom did you see that?",her eyes still fixed and her voice with a tone of surprize and confusion mixed. It was too away for Angelina to see who it was.

The person came on ground,much nearer, and Angelina narrowed her eyes to see clearly, the sun was too bright. Angelina's eyes finaly could see clearly and Angelina recognized the girl as her fellow cabin mate and half-sister, Victoria.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/17/2014, 8:39 am

As her board hovered obediently next to her, at one meter from the ground, Victoria knelt down, pressed a place on the sleek surface of her invention and a panel slid open. She sat on the board and started typing on the digital keyboard that shone up in electric blue. In a couple of minute, she had typed up a code that would better the connection between the ferromagnets of her shoes and the surface of her board, it would make the circuits more sensible to pressure but with a fixed limit.

It was only when she looked up that she spotted Angelina, her half-sister, with another girl Victoria recognized. Jane, the daughter of Melinoe.
    Jane and Victoria had had the occasion to fight once and Jane hadn't been in a good position, she remembered. Victoria wondered what Angelina could be doing next to such a scum, something Victoria could barely tolerate to address.
    She nodded at her half-sister, then closed the panel of her board and jumped on top of it, holding her anticrash vest in one hand. The magnetic board rose above one meter over the ground and Victoria flexed her legs, trying out various pressure points to ensure a maximal security.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/18/2014, 2:48 pm

Jane was about to snap at Angelina for an answer when she heard a him of something around them and quickly looked around, her eyes locking on the daughter of Athena she absolutely loathed! Victoria. They had met once before, and it hasn't ended well for Jane...but now she was ready, now she felt as if she could win a fair fight.

Jane glanced back at Angelina and slid her machetes back into her sheathes, and glanced at Angelina. "Dd you invite Victoria?"
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 2/20/2014, 11:07 am

Angelina was about to wave 'Hi!' to Victoria, but before she could Victoria had turned away. Angelina began to wonder if she had done something to offend Victoria, but the answer did not come to her mind. Angelina turned and looked at Jane, confused she asked, "Invite her? No I did not invite her and it does not looks as if she is with us. And anyways I came here to talk to my brother." She paused then asked, " Wait, how do you know Victoria?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/20/2014, 2:30 pm

Jane snarled lightly, tracing random things onto her pale forearm. "Reputation for one, I mean who elder know about the cold hearted know it all from your cabin? And there was a time where we ran into each other in Germany....I guess I must as I lost that fight but that was only because she had an unfair advantage" Jane snapped quickly, though saying the last part softer. She didn't want to talk to Victoria, let alone see her nearby but here she was like some sort of 'Marty McFly' wannabe. She turned away from looking at the child of Athena and looked to the other one, Angelina. "What are you looking at?" She growled, no linger in a playful mood but ticked off,
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/20/2014, 3:33 pm

Victoria was slowly floating atop her magnetic board, feeling the changing gravities under her feet with exquisite precision. The tattoos scattered from shoulder to hand were slightly pulsing in the rhythm of her heartbeat, the black intensity of the equations and schemas oscillating. As she got closer, she started overhearing some words of their conversation and dropped an ear while staying focused on her board and the functions she was experimenting right now.

However, when Jane said Victoria had had an unjust advantage, she couldn't help but snicker.

"You surely mean my mind, don't you?" She called. "Indeed, you are fairly outnumbered concerning synaptic connections, I agree."

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/21/2014, 1:53 am; edited 2 times in total
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 2/20/2014, 3:44 pm

Jane turned sharply and snarled at the wise daughter of Athena. "Shut up! Just get your a** over here and fight if you dare. You look like a Back to the Future need with that hover board thing anyway, who you trying to impress?" Jane reached behind her back again and slid out one of the blades she carried around. "I've been preparing for this Victoria, and this time your not gonna be the one to lose" She added, taking a step closer to her.

She wasnt sure though, if she should attack. She thought she could take Victoria, but if Angelina teamed up with her sister it would be harder...not by much though, Jane knew she could kill Angelina easily.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/20/2014, 3:52 pm

"First. I don't take orders from animals like you," Victoria snapped. "Second, I am under no obligation to impress anyone. I don't crave desperately for attention like other people do (she gave Jane a hard look). Third, I haven't been preparing for this but like you said, I won't be the one to lose."

Victoria slid to a halt in front of the despicable daughter of Melinoe, wondering how much time it would take her to understand she misspoke. And a pretty good one. At least her subconscious recognized Victoria's superiority, she thought with amused contempt.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 2/21/2014, 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
    Angelina Patronur
    Angelina Patronur

Female

Post by Angelina Patronur 2/20/2014, 5:42 pm

Angelina got worried she had seen how ruthlessly Jane fighs in the real arena but she had seen Vic fight in the practice sessions. She had no idea of how Vic was at fighting. Angelina hated violence and the last thing she wanted was blood bath in front of her. She stepped front and facing Victoria she said "Vic why do you want to fight with her?" Now standing in the middlle of the two she snapped at both of them, "or possibly kill each other?!"

Last edited by Angelina Patronur on 2/21/2014, 4:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 2/21/2014, 1:52 am

Victoria turned the gaze of her intense gray eyes towards Angelina.

"I never said I would fight her, did I?" she questioned. "She was the one to tell me to fight if I dared. But I said I didn't take orders from a beastlike being like her. It would mean a huge humiliation for my mind." She crouched down on her magnetic board so that her face was at the same level as Angelina's. "I don't wish to waste my time fighting somebody as low as this child. I beat her last time, I won't have any problem beating her again, thus fighting her is unnecessary since the outcome is already a foregone conclusion."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 10:21 am