A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

"it's always about your friends, isn't it" "at least i have friends!"

beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

"it's always about your friends, isn't it" "at least i have friends!" Empty "it's always about your friends, isn't it" "at least i have friends!"

Post by beanie 5/9/2015, 6:17 pm

Name: her name is aqua pu`uwai, which means heart in hawaiian. she likes her name, for is has a nice ring to her.
    sexual orientation: pansexual
    Eyes: the nice color of caramel brown
    Hair: originally it was bleach blonde that was shoulder length. one day she grabbed some day and it became blue, which is funny considering her first name.
    Height: 5'8
    Body Type: more athletic and slim
    Skin Color: she's quite pale actually
    God Parent: Athena, Goddess of craftsmen, presiding over the arts of weaving, pottery, carpentry and the manufacture of oil.
    Mortal Parent: Eraqus pu`uwai, a marine biologist that travels around the globe giving lectures and all that junk. he wasn't the best dad but he was quite aware of the fact that aqua was a demigod.
    Country of Origin: u.s.a, more precisely hawaii
    Pets: aqua wasn't allowed to have any pets though she's quite fond of animals.
    Talents:
    +aqua has always had a love for art, mostly drawings of all the findings she sees around cap and the world.
    +knitting. she loves to make little mittens for kids.
    +piano, she enjoys piano the most
    +she can speak spanish, french, italian, swahili, hawaiian, and japanese on top of english
    +aqua loves to jot down little observations about everyone and everything in her journal, which is why it's all big and bulky now.
    +fighting. it sounds weird but she's a pretty good fighter.
    Weapon:
    aqua's weapon:
    it's a key blade, mostly made of copper and outlined with celestial bronze. it's 1 ft and a half long and when ever she doesn't wish to use it, it turns into a necklace with a small version of her key blade on it.
    Personality: Aqua loves to make good luck charms for her friends. You could say that Aqua's a perfect friend; trustworthy and loyal, willing to make a sacrifice for them. Her judgments between what is right and wrong are never misplaced, although her friends sometimes do the wrong thing and she needs to be Mother Teresa to them. Her personality is a mix of serious, kind, strong willed, intelligent, and responsible, as she is very reliable to her friends.Although, she has been known to be a little shy towards strangers, mostly blushing and stuttering a lot. Theres a lot of modesty in her.
    Flaws:
    -aqua has this little big nose, which she is very self-conscious about at times
    -aqua does her best to avoid fighting at all times, only hen she needs to. it's kinda bad for a demigod, especially when a monster is involved.
    -there are times when she takes stuff a little too literal, mostly jokes and bad situations. her emotions get the best of her
    Abilities:
    +she can communicate with owls, since they're athena's sacred animal
    Powers: none
    Life Before Camp: on may 9th, 2000, aqua pu`uwai was born on mount olympus. a week after, athena brought her daughter back to Eraqus pu`uwai, leaving a note explaining the whole note of who her mother was and everything (stay away from monsters, etc., etc.). that was actually the reason why Eraqus decided to move to wherever his lectures were every year.
    until she was eight, aqua has been homeschooled by her father. everywhere she went, whether it was italy, france, africa, hawaii, california, or japan, she'd always find a friend to talk to until she moved. she took notes on whatever she found or saw, in this giant burly book her father gave her.
    on her 8th birthday, Eraqus had a lecture in new york, at a collage in manhattan. at that time, Eraqus had decided it was about time for aqua to leave for camp. so that's where he took her, thanks to the directions from athena's note. she's been there ever since.
    RP Example: the athena was quite quiet at this time of night. almost all of aqua's cabin mates were sleeping soundly, some were actually snoring. aqua, on the other hand, was awake with a flashlight in her hand shining on her journal. let's just say, she had a weird dream but for some reason a very strange image flashed in it and she just had to draw it quick before it leaves her memory.

This appeared in my dream. I wonder if it means anything. She scribbled down. Now the hard part, the drawing. She normally couldn't draw something just from her memory but she could at least wing it. With some quick curved lines here and there, she made what looks like a very fancy looking heart. It confused aqua a lot so she added....

I think some very strange thoughts

Notes:
    +fc is beatrice miller
    +i kinda based her off a video game character

the girl with a heart as deep as water

[color:a33b=969696]THANKS ♥

Kwacken
    Kwacken

Female
    Number of posts : 2302
    Registration date : 2014-12-31

"it's always about your friends, isn't it" "at least i have friends!" Empty Re: "it's always about your friends, isn't it" "at least i have friends!"

Post by Kwacken 5/9/2015, 6:27 pm

"it's always about your friends, isn't it" "at least i have friends!" Seal-of-approval_zpsdaksgilo

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 7:41 pm