A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

Hello friends.

SoraDaRealest

Male
    Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2014-12-07

Hello friends. Empty Hello friends.

Post by SoraDaRealest 12/7/2014, 9:42 pm

Hiya! I guess you could say I'm new to this site, but a couple years ago I used to be on here a lot. However, I've forgotten everyone and everything so now its a new start! So, I hope to be rping with you guys sometime!
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Hello friends. Empty Re: Hello friends.

Post by mabel pines 12/7/2014, 9:56 pm

hita there! i'm girl almighty, but you can call me lila or fishy if you like, either's cool! if you've got any questions feel free to shoot me a pm, i'm more than happy to help! i look forward to seeing you around!!

also YOU SOUND VAGUELY FAMILIAR. I HAVE BEEN HERE FOR FIVE YEARS (OFF AND ON THOUGH) SO THERE IS A POSSIBILITY WE KNOW EACHOTHER. IN THAT CASE, HELLO THERE FRIENDO. LET US REMINISCE ABOUT THE OLD DAYS AND CALL EVERYONE "YOUNG WHIPPERSNAPPERS"

Post by Guest 12/7/2014, 10:06 pm

Hallos. I am Liza, and I am brand new, so you definitely don't know me. But, bacon and unicorns. Remember that. Have fun!
    SoraDaRealest

Male
    Number of posts : 49
    Registration date : 2014-12-07

Post by SoraDaRealest 12/7/2014, 10:13 pm

Hi to both of ya and thanks for the warm welcome! I might get a charrie up tomorrow so I (might) be open to rp then! And girl, I don't remember ANYONE. Lol, and, I remember everyone changes there name like, every week so if I do know someone im not gonna notice lol
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/9/2014, 6:38 am

Hello Sora, and welcome back to Camp Half-Blood! I'm glad to see you made it back alive ;)

I'm Morgan, one of your admins c: if you have any problems, any question, just PM me! I'm always happy to help out :D
    I wish you a great time here, don't get eaten by monsters, and see you on chat! I'm already looking forward to RPing with you :)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 4:17 am