A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I Need Friends

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

I Need Friends Empty I Need Friends

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/19/2014, 3:59 pm

I walked along the very edge of the beach, my feet getting hit by an occasional wave lapping at the shore. My flip-flops dangled from my fingertips as I let the soft sand feel cold under my feet. This place was awesome in every aspect. I didn't really know anyone, except for Arian that is, so I figured the best way to make friends was to hang out on the beach and make some. This could either be really fun or really boring I said as I sat and saw Chessieblud bound over to me, his black fur covered in sand. He sat in my lap and I watched him as the sun began to set, painting the sky a beautiful array of oranges, pinks, and reds.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

I Need Friends Empty Re: I Need Friends

Post by Trevor 12/19/2014, 4:18 pm

Edward strolls over the dunes onto the beach. The sun was slowly starting to set, falling towards the horizon. He was wearing jeans and a black short sleeved shirt, and over it he wore his red leather jack. It was the first Friday night he wasn't on a mission for the Brotherhood. The fight against the Glade has settled down quite a bit and Edward had been given leave to return to Camp. Edward frowned, disappointed that he was forced to leave Camp so soon after meeting Naomi. He wished he had been able to give her the real reason for his leaving. But this was the nature of his family. Leaving his shoes at the entrance to the beach, Edward rolled up his jeans a bit and walked down to the water. As he walked down, he notices a girl sitting with a cat. He smiles and waves.

Last edited by Star-Lord on 12/20/2014, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/19/2014, 4:22 pm

I looked up to meet eyes with a camper I had never seen before, and he waved to me. A smile began to creep across my face as I waved back and Chessieblud ran straight at him. Chessie! NO! But that cat never listened to anyone.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/19/2014, 4:34 pm

Edward's eyes widen, as the cat ran towards him. "Uhhh" Edward stammered as the cat jumped up on him. Taken by surprise Edward stumbles over himself and falls in the sand. It's not like he's scared! No! He's not scared of anything yeah right. He's just allergic to cats! As he gets up the cat runs back to it's owner. Edward brushes himself off and blushing walks over to the girl. He offers an awkward grin and say "Hey I'm Edward. I'm allergic to cats." Edward winces. Ouch, rough start. He was way off his game. He hadn't thought about girls in a month. Especially after Naomi leaving camp. But still who in hell (since not used to this Greek business) says that to introduce themselves. But he felt the need to explain his behavior, but wait... Was he trying to impress this girl.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/19/2014, 4:44 pm

I felt myself giggle as I smile back. I apologize fo Chessieblud, he's not one to listen to me and take orders. I'm Nerissa, Nerissa Terzi. I just moved here from Greece. I pushed some of my black hair away from my face to show off my sparkling blue eyes.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/19/2014, 4:56 pm

Ayo she laughed, back on track. Edward grins and says "That's pretty cool. I'm from Paris myself, although I've lived here a long time. Mind if I sit with you?" Edward was starting to enjoy this girls company and he was completely enraptured by her deep blue eyes. They were absolutely beautiful. Edward's own hair had once been brown but his frequent visits to camp had causes his hair to start to become lighter, so now it was more dirty blonde.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/19/2014, 4:58 pm

Not at all. I would enjoy the company. I can send Chessieblud away if you'd like me to. He wont mind, right Chess? I giggled kissing the cats forehead as he swatted at my cheek playfully.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/19/2014, 5:03 pm

Edward laughs at that and sits with her. "That might be a good idea. I don't want to sneeze all over you before I get to know you huh?" He says with a joking smile. The sun had finally reached the horizon and the light was directly at eye level. Edward squints as he watches the sunset. "Beautiful no?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/19/2014, 5:10 pm

I sent Chessieblud back to cabin with a quick scratch behind the ears. Yeah, it really is. It reminds me of how the sun would look over the rooftops of Greece. So gentle and yet sad in a way. Mother always told me of how the night was ruled by the dream king and that she loved him with all her heart. I said as I gazed out over the water and watched as the sun bounced off the surface.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/19/2014, 6:06 pm

Edward silently agreed with a nod. He assumed Nerissa was talking about her father who must of been a god. "When I still lived in France, my father never talked about my mother. I didn't really know what I was until I was being attacked by monster every other day." Edward said with a slight frown. This conversation was getting to serious for his liking so Edward decided a subject change was in order. "So what's a beautiful girl like yourself doing down here at the beach all by yourself?" He asks with a stupid grin that replaced the small frown from earlier.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 12:00 am

I gave a small smile and looked back out at the water. Im anything but. And I really dont know anyone so i guess my options are either be alone out here or alone in my cabin I pulled my knees to my chest and crossed my arms over my knees, letting my hair spill out over my shoulders.

Last edited by nerissaterzi on 12/20/2014, 10:57 am; edited 2 times in total
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/20/2014, 10:48 am

Edward's tiny frown makes a reappearance as he asks, "What on earth makes you think that?" His confused expressed itself through the troubled expression on Edward's face. Softly, he brushes her cheek with his hand as he brushes back the strands of hair that had fallen infront of her face. He let the hair fall behind her shoulder and then he slowly retracts his hand. "Your eyes are absolutely stunning" he blurts out. What are you thinking Pearce??? Now she's gonna think you're so creep @ss pervert.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 10:57 am

Goosebumps rose on my skin as I felt Edward brush his fingers across my cheeck and move some of my hair. "Your eyes are absolutly stunning." He said out of nowhere. My cheeks grew warm and i felt myself blush, turning to look at him. Th...Thanks. i wasn't used to being treated so nicely by anyone really. Most people usually just looked me over besides my few close friends.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/20/2014, 11:04 am

Edward shifts his weight nervously. He felt bad because he might of made this girl uncomfortable but that was not his intention at all. "I'm sorry" He says softly "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable. Just thought it was something you should know." Edward found it strange that this girl had no idea how pretty she was. Most girls with her kind of looks would think they're the sh!t and were usually very mean. However she was kinda and humble.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 11:10 am

Oh gods no. No no no. Its alright, really. If anything i should be apologizing for not simply taking the compliment. i felt horrible. Edward was being so kind to me but I couldn't even manage to think straight. Camp was going to be either friendless or full of friends.On the road i was going it looked to be the first of the two. I turned my gaze back out over the water as the moon began rising in the sky, a soft chilly wind blew and i shivered.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/20/2014, 11:20 am

Edward laughed at the awkwardness of the situation. "How bout we both stop apologizing and we call it even?" He says with a grin. Now that the sun was set and the moon was the on the rise, the temperature had dropped what seemed like 15 degrees. Noticing Nerissa shivers, Edward takes his jacket off and drapes it over her. "Can't have you getting hypothermia so soon huh?" He states.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 11:27 am

I pulled the jacket closer to me and melted into the warmth. This was beyond the best time i was having at this camp. I felt myself lean against Edward then move back to sitting upright, afraid to overstep my boundaries.Sorry. i felt myself blush again with embarrassment.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/20/2014, 11:35 am

Edward smiles when she leans against him. When she apologizes he simply says "Don't be. I'm not." Edward smiles as he extends his arm, offering for her to come closer to warm up. It was cute when she was embarrassed. Well, a more accurate description is; She's cute, period.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 11:39 am

Be still my racing heart, i mentally told myself when he wants me to lean against him again. I moved closer until we were side by side and i rested my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes and just breathing in the smell of the night.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/20/2014, 11:47 am

Could she feel his heart racing as she rested her head on his shoulder. She must, because Edward's heart was pounding out of his rib cage. The two just sat in silence for a little while, just enjoying each other's presence. Edward smiled, very content with life at the moment. On a strange impulse, he kissed the top of her head and said "Thank you" so softly it was barely audible.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 11:56 am

I smiled warmly and leaned off his shoulder to look at him. You missed i giggle a little! realizing how stupid i must sound.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/20/2014, 12:03 pm

Edward laughed along with her. "My bad" He say. "Let me try again." He takes his right hand, and places it on her cheek. Holding her face he leans in to meet her lips with his own.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 12:13 pm

OH.MY.GODS! That was the only thing that was running through my mind as Edward kissed me, on the beach, in the moonlight. Could this night get any better?! I kissed him back then pulled away slightly, resting my forehead on his. Im glad i got the chance to meet you, Edward.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/20/2014, 12:25 pm

Edward smiles as the two come out of the kiss. This night had turned into the best night he has had in probably the last two months. He got to meet this absolutely amazing girl and she seemed to be interested in him! Bam! The two were so close to together that Edward could hear Nerissa's every breath. He had left his hand on her cheek and softly rubbed her soft skin with his thumb. "I feel the same way, Nerissa" Edward said softly, because this moment that they had was private and their's alone. At least, that's how Edward felt.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 12:37 pm

My cheeks were the deepest, darkest red ever as my skin felt like it was on fire in a blush. I couldn't help but giggle and i leaned into Edward's palm on my cheek. Do you wanna do do something? I actually dont think i know my way around camp. i confessed shyly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:08 pm