A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

I Need Friends

Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male
    Number of posts : 3286
    Registration date : 2011-09-09

I Need Friends - Page 2 Empty Re: I Need Friends

Post by Trevor 12/20/2014, 3:40 pm

Edwards laughed with her and replies with "Sure, shall I give you the grand tour?" He breaks away from the two's romantic embrace of sorts and gets to his feet. He offers Nerissa a hand up, saying "M'lady."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 3:45 pm

I giggle and take his hand, pulling myself up onto my bare feet. The jacket slipped off my shoulders and i held it back to Edward. I guess you'll want this back. it was kind of him to offer me his jacket but i didn't want to be keeping it forever.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/20/2014, 3:52 pm

As the two get up, the device on Edwards hand gives off a small beep. His smile quickly fades. Of course, now of all times. Just when Edward thought he could have a nice evening. "Keep the jacket" Edwards says "It'll give me an excuse to come see you again." He gives her an uneasy smile. "Listen Nerissa, I would really love to give you a tour. But there's something I have to take care of." Edward felt really bad having to leave after just meeting her. He wanted to walk with her for hours, talk about things, make her laugh. "I'll walk you to your cabin. How bout I give you a tour tomorrow morning?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 3:57 pm

As he spoke my heart sank a little. I had been turned down before and this kinda reminded me of one of those times. Oh. It's alright. If you need to go do something i don't want to keep you from it if its important. We can just meet in the mess hall for lunch tomorrow if you wanna talk again. i could feel myself start to pull away emotionally back i to my shell. So much for opening up to people.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/20/2014, 5:02 pm

Ouch. Edward flinched a little. This was going downhill fast. He didn't want to leave her, and he could tell she was taking it personally. But he had to go, he had to do his duty. "I promise, I'll be there!" Edward says with a smile. He places his hand back on Nerissa's cheek, and leans back down to kiss her. "And after we have a brilliant lunch, I'll give you the grand tour."
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/20/2014, 5:05 pm

Alright. You best be going then. i gave a half smile and looked up at him as I slid on the red jacket, putting my hands in the pockets.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/21/2014, 5:22 pm

Edward smiles and says "I'll walk you to your bunk?" After all, he didn't want the harpies to eat her for being out past curfew. He had only just meet her!
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2014, 12:27 am

I nodded and moved next to him, keeping my hand closest to him out of the jacket pocket. Did I want to hold his hand and walk in the moonlight . Oh hecka yea! Edward was kind beyond compare and i loved how much he seemed to care about me.
    Trevor
    Trevor
    Loyal Member

Male

Post by Trevor 12/22/2014, 8:47 pm

As the two walked, Edward could not help but notice that Nerissa's hand was left outside her pocket. Oh what the hell, he thought and he reached and held on to it. He smiled at her and swung their hands playfully. As they exit the beach, Edward picks up his shoes in his free hand.

OOC: Should we head to the cabin?

The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 12/22/2014, 8:58 pm

Some boys dont take hints. Thankfully Edward was not that kind of guy. I felt him grab my hand and giggled as he swung them. This was probably the best day i had had in a long time.

OOC:up to you or we could just skip to tomorrow at the mess hall. I have that one written up already.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/17/2024, 5:06 am