A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Lake RP

Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Lake RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Lake RP

Post by Bell 8/13/2013, 7:03 am

“Well, you should play more!” Terra said, smiling. “You might want to take a trip to the music room and practice there. I do think they have some instruments that you can borrow—“

Terra absurdly stopped. She knew she shouldn’t stop just like that, but as soon as she said those sentences…her head was filled with…problems. She realized that she hadn’t visited the music room for a quite long time. What if…things had changed? What if her words were wrong? What if— Gods of Olympus, what was she thinking? She hadn’t even said anything concerning the regulations there. Terra mentally slapped herself. Her mind was probably playing a trick on her.

But then, she realized that it was only a warm-up. It stroked her when she…finally knew that the conversation was getting into its end. There was no way this kind of conversation would last for another hour. She barely knew Travis, and she wasn’t an expert in talking and chatting. Well , Terra thought, at least I knew where would I go next…after this.

“Well, I think it’s better for me to go,” she said, trying her best to sound optimist. “My bunk’s waiting for me. Thanks for talking with me and being such a nice—“Terra restrained herself from letting the word ‘friend’ out from her mouth. Again, she didn’t know Travis that much. It would sound awkward to peg him as her friend…would it? “—demigod.” she finished.

Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male
    Number of posts : 197
    Registration date : 2013-06-07

Post by Gimli00 8/13/2013, 8:44 am

Why did she just stop? I wondered, she just seemed like she opened up with the music then just resides to leave. She seemed uncomfortable, as if an imaginary alarm clock was going off and she was trying to turn it off.I smile and acted like I didn't notice anything then said, "Yeah that sounds awesome I'll for sure check it out."

She looked unsettled and awkward but I was focusing more on the music room. How had I not known about this? All the years that I'd been at this camp and I still didn't know about it. I hoped to the Gods that they had a piano for people to play there because I think I'd go crazy without playing it.

I hadn't realized that Terra was still taking and I turned my attention back to her just to hear her say goodbye. I was fine with this, if you want to leave you can but there was one part that really bugged me. You are a nice... demigod. I am one of those guys who if you've met a person and are on good terms with them I call them my friend. So her saying 'Hey you're a nice demigod.' really bugged me. I don't to maker her angry so all I do is extend my hand and say "Yeah I'll see you later, friend."
    Bell
    Bell

Female
    Number of posts : 1653
    Registration date : 2012-04-23

Post by Bell 8/14/2013, 1:55 am

Terra’s eyes widened as she heard Travis’s last sentence.

She couldn’t believe her own ears. Most of the people she’d met would want to go as far as possible from her, especially after she’d shown them her angered self. Most of the people Terra had met weren’t nice enough….or brave enough….or even stupid enough to call her as a friend. Terra couldn’t blame them, of course. She was a scary person.

But Travis just made her world to turn upside down. Out of all unexpected things she’d experienced today, this one was the weirdest…but yet, the greatest. He actually considered Terra as his friend—it was a miracle, indeed. Terra slowly regained her smile back. Travis was really, a great demigod.

She took his hand and shook it firmly…before giving him a very light, short hug. Then, she turned away and started to run. Her face was probably quite red by now—she did not hug people everyday, after all—but as she made her way to her bunk, she turned once again, gave Travis her biggest smile, and mouthed ‘thank you’ before disappearing into the crowds of demigods.

OOC: I really liked this RP! It was really fun. Thank you for RP-ing with me. I’ll be looking forward to role-play with you again xD
    Gimli00
    Gimli00

Male
    Number of posts : 197
    Registration date : 2013-06-07

Post by Gimli00 8/14/2013, 12:48 pm

I was expecting the handshake but not the hug,  it was a happy surprise. After she turned and started jogging away but turned back one with a big smile as she mouthed 'thank you'. I realized that maybe I was the only person for a while that had called her their friend. If that was the case I was happy I'd done what I did and looked forward to when I could talk to her again.

I looked around the beach one more time. People were running around and playing music. Being happy. That one of the other things that made me calm down, making others happy. I notice that the Apollo kids finally found out their wallets and watch were gone and I figured I'd better leave. I walked back to my cabin still plucking the strings on the guitar.

ooc: Yeah, thank you for RP-ing with me, it was awesome!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 3:48 pm