A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Getting a life in the Courtyard

Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Getting a life in the Courtyard Empty Getting a life in the Courtyard

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/8/2013, 3:31 am

Charlie walks out of the Apollo cabin, nervous. He wasn't even here a week and he already experienced hell hounds, kids younger than him wielding deadly weapons, a horse man, and a god of wine. "This place is bonkers..." He mutters, looking around for anything crazy. He sighs with relief when he doesn't see anyone. He was never good with people, and now that everyone around him was a super powered Greek killin machine, he was slowly loosing his mind. "Oh thank the gods." He says. Charlie curses his father under his breath for making the summer day scorching. "Charlie...you should have just stayed inside." He tell himself, but that's what he did for the past 4 days, and he was tired of it. Inside was where he safe, but he needed to meet people and either die....or....There was no other option to him really.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female
    Number of posts : 5256
    Registration date : 2011-05-28

Getting a life in the Courtyard Empty Re: Getting a life in the Courtyard

Post by GwrachSeren 8/16/2013, 10:12 am

((Hi! Sorry I took so long!))

She might as well have popped out of nowhere. She might as well have just appeared there. As a Hermes child, it wasn't surprising to find her here, there and everywhere. Of course, this was Thesilly so you'd usually expect her to come from... Well, that's the thing. Thesilly could come from anywhere! If you looked surprise up in the thesaurus, another word for it would be Thesilly. Thesilly is certainly a mystery. Something to note about Thesilly today was that she was dressed with cat ears and whiskers were drawn on her cheeks.

"Meow!" she said, sneaking up behind the guy who had walked out of the Apollo cabin. "You know that talking to yourself is one of the many, many, many, many first signs of madness? Alongside being able to draw a perfect circle. Although, to me, that's not hard at all. You just move the pencil, pen or other drawing device around and whoo hoo, you have a perfect circle. I don't know why so many people complain about it. I'm not even crazy!"

She grinned up at him with a broad smile. She had taken the liberty of putting a pair of fake fangs on her canines and her first premolars. She thought it made her look more animalistic. SHe was correct. She had not gone through the effort of coloured contact lenses and a makeshift tail just yet. She'd find a way soon enough. She held a... Yes, she was wearing a pair of mitten gloves that were styled to look like kitten paws. "The name is Thesilly Bob von Lipwig. It's spelled T-H-E-S-I-L-L-Y space B-O-B space lower-case-V-O-N upper-case-L-I-P-W-I-G. I know the W-I-G part sounds like a V-I-G but that's not the case and if you get it wrong..."

Her face darkened as she forced her face closer to his, her eyes wide open and a sickly smile across her face. "I'll cut you," she whispered softly.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/16/2013, 4:55 pm

Charlie felt a twing of fear as this girl appeared behind him, rambled about madness and her name, followed by the threat of getting cut. "Oh gods, oh gods....I'm gonna die." He thinks to himself. He didn't even get a chance to scream when she snuck up on him. He was shakey, not from being nervous, but about the fact that she had a sick smile stretched across her face when she said she would cut him.

"Um...I'd rather not get cut, thanks..." He says, wondering if that was a wrong move. He wanted to just retreat to the safety of the Apollo cabin, but something told him he wasnt going to be able to. "I'm Charlie...And please don't kill me." His British accent was heard. He'd never met a cat...person thing before, so he didn't know what to expect. Hell, he never knew demigods, and monsters even existed until last week, the last semi normal week of his life in Britain, which he now desperately missed.

Ooc: Dont worry about taking long, it happens.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 8/21/2013, 9:40 pm

Instantly, Thesilly broke into a large and slightly scary grin. "Oh! A fellow Brit! Come brillante! Of course I won't kill you. Where are you from? I'm from Brighton. You know that place, right? Every person in the UK does and you're from there so you must have. I'm from Eastbourne. Also known as the gods' waiting room because it's where old people go to die. Fun, huh? Oh! You know what you should do? You should totally come eat sushi with me sometime! Japanese food is stupefacente to me so the more I eat it, the happier I get."

The girl didn't seem to take notice of how... timid her newfound friend was. "It must be weird though, considering I'm a quarter Italian and I was raised in an Italian hotel. Nonno is a nice man, though. He taught me to speak fluent Italian. It's a great language and can get you far if you don't want Americans to know what you're talking about. I've used it a few times myself. Some Ares kid is still trying to figure out what I called him during dinner a week ago when he knocked my drink to the floor. Lo stupido idiota."

Thesilly beamed expectantly at the boy. "I like your name, by the way. Charlie is one of those names people can't help but like. I've met at least a dozen Charlies. The name suits you."

She took off her cat ears and brushed her hair behind her ear. She offered it to Charlie as if to say 'friends?'
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/24/2013, 12:01 am

Charlie had to take a moment to absorb all that she said. Surprisingly enough, he takes the offering of cat ears. "Um...Thanks?" He says as a question. What is even going on? Probably the weirdest thing he'd ever encountered. "I'm from Birmingham. Right outside London. I'm kind of new here..." He mutters. And yes, he is a bit awkward, and very nervous, but who could blame him? An awkward 15 year old got kidnapped by a monster and got rescued by a goat man claiming Greek gods were real, so the natural reaction was to be a little shook up.
    GwrachSeren
    GwrachSeren
    Minister of Magic

Female

Post by GwrachSeren 8/24/2013, 3:04 am

OOC: Heads up. I'm British and know where Birmingham is. You might want to check your Geography. Here.
    Spoiler:
    Also, sorry for the short post. I'm running low on muse.

"Are you alright?" Thesilly asked. "You don't look so hot. What's up? Come on, you can tell me. We're friends now, right? You took the ears, after all."

Her brunette bangs fell in front of her eyes and she tucked them back behind her ears. She smiled at him shyly. "You're very new, right? Perhaps you're... shaken? Don't worry. I was, too. I was abandoned by my classmates on a school trip to New York. I was picked up by a satyr who saved my life numerous times and got me to camp by the skin of my teeth."
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 8/24/2013, 4:05 am

Ooc: My bad >_< I asked my sister where it was and she told me that it was outside of London.
    Bic: "I'm a little bit more than shaken." That was a complete understatement. "So far, I got kidnapped by a monster, got lost in this giant camp, and I can't even go outside of the cabin without fearing for my life." He tells her, rather fast. That's what he did when he got nervous, talk and talk. With a sigh, he tries to calm down. This girl was nice enough, besides the whole "I'll cut you" thing. "I'm sorry for being kind of high strung, I'm not normally like that. I just.." He starts. "I just can't seem to find my way around, and the whole gods thing, is kind of a lot to take in."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 11:30 am