A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

One of the Stories im Making

One of the Stories im Making Empty One of the Stories im Making

Post by Guest 8/15/2013, 5:11 pm

The Daughter of Zeus

Zoë was swimming in the sea as a big wave pulled her under, she just kept sinking until she reached the sand. The sand then covered her whole body as she went down a creature whispered, finally as she saw a hand cover her face. Zoë woke up screaming. She hated the ocean since she was little. She then sighed as she heard her step-dad running up to the room. There was something odd about him. Her mom and step-dad got married a week ago. Boy did she hate him. He treated her like garbage but she was in love with him. Anyways he raced up stairs and came in he sighed relief to see no one was in the room. He then spoke, “We are moving in a week, start packing.” I just stared at him and stuttered, “Wwhere?” He then replied, “NYC it’s about a 7 hour drive from here.” I then started to cry, “WHY, MY BEST FRIEND LIVES HERE I GREW UP HERE!!!!YOU RUIN EVERYTHING.” He then left very fast. I remembered the plan Rylie’s dad said to me if I was ever told to move, I then texted Rylie about what happened and she told me to pack stuff I only care about. I then picked out everything that was dearest to me and packed it in a bag. I then took 100 dollars in American money and left to my best friend’s house. Her name is Rylie. Her mom is taking us somewhere. As I run to her front door her dad already opens it. “Zoë we need to go now, your foster mom and step-dad are on to us. Rylie is already in the car I will explain on the way.” After explaining went on for a hour is said, “So my ‘parents’ are m-monsters?” “No, your real mom died a long time ago and we don’t know your father yet. Rylies mom is Athena. I am her real father. Rylie held back her tears, “We knew you were one of the big three’s child because you attract powerful monsters. I wanted to tell you I really wanted to tell you the truth.” After taking a long nap I woke up to see that it has only been 3 hours when Rylie’s father said, “Girls we are going to spend the night at a hotel. Well you are. It is going to be 2 more hours on foot until you get there, I love you Rylie and Zoë I love you like a daughter. Here is the food and be safe.” Rylie and Zoë proceeded to the bedroom and there were two children there. I looked at Rylie and she explained to me that the boy was her half-brother and the girl was her half-sister so we were fine with them. The boy then spoke up and said, “We are here to lead you to Camp Jupiter or Camp Zeus.” The boy babbled on and on and sooner than later I figured out his name was Andrew and his twin sister’s name was Abigail. The next morning we ran into trouble. I saw my parents. Immediately Rylie recognized them even in monster form. The morphed into these demons and lunged for me. Andy and Abby took out there enchanted swords and dove for them. They passed a double sword to me and a double sword to Rylie. Rylie went in and I just stood there in shock. They nocked Andy, Rylie, and Abby into a wall and went for me. Its heat hurt my body as it blew its fire breath at me. I ran after it as it slashed my face, I punctured one of its eyes. As it screamed in pain I ran as it ran after me I heard a loud crack and a excoriating pain ran up my leg. My parents were about to kill me when both their heads fly off. Everyone was ok. Rylie ran up to me and asked if I needed help. I said no as I stood up and that’s when the pain hit me. “Owww!!” Everyone looked at my foot, so I looked down and I nearly fainted at the site of it. Andy and Abby said, “I will call a cab.”

One of the Stories im Making Empty Re: One of the Stories im Making

Post by Guest 9/11/2013, 3:11 am

Anyone?
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/11/2013, 4:31 pm

Please don't double post and I like it but, you can also seperate paragraphs so it doesn't look all mushy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 6:31 am