A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+12
Awesome Olympian
Arik
Demivamp
Roman the Emo Dragon
Edgeless Safety Cube
Ace of Spades
Aisling Blaise
Steve Rogers
I<3MyBrit
mabel pines
TRUEDragon
Kendall
16 posters

STORY CONTEST --Over, stories are just for display--

Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female
    Number of posts : 43512
    Registration date : 2008-09-13

STORY CONTEST --Over, stories are just for display-- Empty STORY CONTEST --Over, stories are just for display--

Post by Kendall 9/5/2010, 1:55 pm

Over.

Last edited by Kendall on 9/18/2010, 10:55 am; edited 8 times in total
    TRUEDragon
    TRUEDragon

Male
    Number of posts : 928
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

STORY CONTEST --Over, stories are just for display-- Empty Re: STORY CONTEST --Over, stories are just for display--

Post by TRUEDragon 9/5/2010, 2:10 pm

Can I include my characters in my story?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

STORY CONTEST --Over, stories are just for display-- Empty Re: STORY CONTEST --Over, stories are just for display--

Post by Kendall 9/5/2010, 2:11 pm

Yes.
    mabel pines
    mabel pines
    gun.

Other / Decline to state
    Number of posts : 8787
    Registration date : 2009-12-26

Post by mabel pines 9/5/2010, 2:12 pm

Does the entire thing have to happen at camp? Can it be about a character that leaves camp and about their advenures outside of camp?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/5/2010, 2:13 pm

It has to partially take place in camp, but your idea would be acceptable.

I'll edit the rules.
    TRUEDragon
    TRUEDragon

Male

Post by TRUEDragon 9/5/2010, 2:15 pm

Do I have to get RAWR's permission to use her character?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/5/2010, 2:15 pm

Yes.
    TRUEDragon
    TRUEDragon

Male

Post by TRUEDragon 9/5/2010, 2:17 pm

ohkay thanks
    I<3MyBrit
    I<3MyBrit
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3956
    Registration date : 2010-04-11

Post by I<3MyBrit 9/5/2010, 2:41 pm

do we post the stories here?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/5/2010, 3:27 pm

Yes.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 33821
    Registration date : 2010-07-13

Post by Steve Rogers 9/5/2010, 5:14 pm

Can the characters have any god as their parent?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/5/2010, 5:17 pm

Yeah.
    Aisling Blaise
    Aisling Blaise
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 12261
    Registration date : 2010-03-10

Post by Aisling Blaise 9/5/2010, 6:58 pm

We post it in this specific topic or another topic in the forum?
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/5/2010, 9:02 pm

Does it have to be double space?
    Ace of Spades
    Ace of Spades
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 8715
    Registration date : 2010-06-13

Post by Ace of Spades 9/5/2010, 9:06 pm

Preferrably, I suppose. That way, we don't have wall o' texts for paragraphs xD
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/5/2010, 10:43 pm

*Annabeth Chase wrote:We post it in this specific topic or another topic in the forum?

You post it in THIS topic.

Laurina_&_Potato wrote:Does it have to be double space?

It would be preferred.
    Steve Rogers
    Steve Rogers
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female

Post by Steve Rogers 9/5/2010, 11:05 pm

do you want the differant paragraphs to be indented?
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/5/2010, 11:17 pm

If you want to.
    TRUEDragon
    TRUEDragon

Male

Post by TRUEDragon 9/6/2010, 8:07 am

Chapter 1- I walk into camp. My name is Austin Greene, son of Enyo. Currently I am 16 year old. There are alot of people who don't seem interested in new campers. I walk toward the message board. In the center of the board is a notice. It says that there is a tournament in half an hour. Perfect, that gave me just enough time to get ready.

As I walk to my cabin, a hulking form shoves me down. "Listen up fresh meat. If you get in my way, I will kill you. Understand?" I nod and pull out my bow as he turns around. I shoot an arrow into his back.

He screams and turns around. I see blood streaming from his back. "I don't take threats from morons." I say. As he falls, I kick him in the head. I walk in and get ready.

Chapter 2- In the arena I see a girl standing around. She looks upset. I introduce myself. She says her name is Alex. We pull out our swords and get into a fighting stance. We cross blades as both of us slash and parry. I do a disarming slash and step back as her sword flies out of her hand. She runs forward and catches her sword in midspin. She swings and hits me with the flat of her blade.

I stand there dazed. Her sword swings toward my face. I parry the blow. The sound of the parry wakes me from my daze. I swing my sword in an arc toward her head. The soft thump of a back hitting the ground sounds. I look down and see Alex.

I help her up. She reaches around me and kisses me. I blink as I kiss her softly. We turn around and go to our battle areas. I successfully knock out all of my opponents. Alex steps forward. I smile as I begin the battle. She beats me and takes the prize.
    Edgeless Safety Cube
    Edgeless Safety Cube

Female
    Number of posts : 2298
    Registration date : 2010-06-22

Post by Edgeless Safety Cube 9/6/2010, 10:04 am

Can we include horror in our story?
    Roman the Emo Dragon
    Roman the Emo Dragon
    Experienced Member

Male
    Number of posts : 6569
    Registration date : 2009-07-19

Post by Roman the Emo Dragon 9/6/2010, 12:59 pm

Ok well since I'm on my iPod I can't really post my story but I enter my Aspaisa and the Olympians story. Book one, aspasia and the curse of chaos. I'm really sorry that I can't post the link where I published it but there's a topic I made for it so yeah.
    Kendall
    Kendall
    Mr. Moseby
    Majestic Unicorn Queen

Female

Post by Kendall 9/6/2010, 2:20 pm

Bright, you are aware that you can only have ONE entry, right?

And yes, unknown, it can be a horror story. Just not much gory description, alright?
    TRUEDragon
    TRUEDragon

Male

Post by TRUEDragon 9/6/2010, 4:43 pm

Yes I am aware of that but I am confident.
    Demivamp
    Demivamp

Female
    Number of posts : 866
    Registration date : 2010-03-20

Post by Demivamp 9/6/2010, 8:05 pm

I shall enter :D

With brisk steps the current tap tap tap of my shoes against the pavement made me feel even more edgy. A camp? Really? For 'special people', as my mom put it. Shes so..... stupid.
    I mean what is this? The camp version of x-men? Where they train mutants like me, the ones who can made something appear? How stupid. Yep. Definitely stupid.
    Still, why did my heart skip a beat and my face flush in nervousness? Even here would a be an outcast? A girl with yellow eyes, black hair. A girl who shone with weirdness. There’s no way that could be normal here.
    Why did Mom have to be so vague on the details. I was almost to the top of the hill..... Oh god why not admit it? I was scared out of my wits. Deathly afraid. I didn’t want to be an outcast. I sent a quick prayer to whatever god or goddess was out there. "Please let me fit in." I whispered.
    When I reached the top of the hill, I couldn’t believe what was waiting for me. Was that a...a...dragon? No way! But even weirder a guy.... with a horses body. Un-freaking-real. No way. NO WAY!!!!!
    "Ah you must be Beta. Daughter of Janus." The horse-man said.
    "Daughter of WHO? I'm daughter of Jenna! Not Yanoose!"
    "Janus. And I’m Chiron. Beta... this may be a lot to take in..... but your a demigod. The Greek gods are real. And Janus, the god of choices, is your father."
    "Janus..... gods..... wha?"
    "Beta, welcome to Camp Half blood." The way he said it made it sound like he was saying welcome home. And for the first time in my 13 years, I felt hope as I walked past the dragon, and the tall tree. I felt safe.

FIN!!!!!

(always wanted to say that)

Arik
    Arik
    Retired Staff Member <3

Female
    Number of posts : 20528
    Registration date : 2010-06-05

Post by Arik 9/6/2010, 8:08 pm

Does it have to be about CHB and Demigods?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/20/2024, 3:42 pm