A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Connecticut with blood (private)

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female
    Number of posts : 10415
    Registration date : 2012-02-21

Connecticut with blood (private) Empty Connecticut with blood (private)

Post by Holly 8/29/2013, 4:16 pm

Jane sat quietly in the car as she drove Sarah and herself to Connecticut, nervousness on the girls face as she drove the stolen ford focus north from New York City. Her knives and her equipment were piled up in the back row of seats, and simply felt vulnerable, what of Jeff found her? Attacked her? She didn't know what she would do if he attacked Sarah and herself. She knew Jeff wanted her dead, almost as much as Jane wanted him gone from the earth.

Jane looked over at her new friend, Sarah, sighing. "Hey, this...when we get their, you may be creeped out and scared, but I'll do my best to keep us safe, ok?" She said, her black hair framing her pale, ghastly face as her eyes were well, nothing but black holes now. Jeff had scarred her face, and now she had to kill him...

Jane was laughing, dressed in a pretty summer dress, bright and colorful as she appeared normal. Brunette hair and sparkly blue eyes, she looked lovely and attractive as she walked down a street in a small town in Connecticut, her boyfriend holding her hand. Jeff was her boyfriend, an attractive, athletic type guy with the black hair and green eyes that seemed to charm anyone he looked at. He was sweet, and kind to Jane and Jane adored him, loved him. They went to a party, one of there family-friends birthday and felt in harmony together.....

Jane was jerked out of her flashback by Sarah.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female
    Number of posts : 2441
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Connecticut with blood (private) Empty Re: Connecticut with blood (private)

Post by tyler oakley 8/29/2013, 11:06 pm

Sarah nodded. "Okay," she replied.

The cute little redheaded girl stared out the window and watched the pastures of Connecticut zoom by. Er, well, they weren't really zooming. Everything looked the same, with the occasional cow or house. It lulled Sarah to a light sleep. By the time she had awoken, the had stopped and an annoyed-looking driver. "We're here," he said in a strong Boston accent.

Sarah lightly tapped Jane. "We're here."

The fourteen-year-old daughter of Hephaestus stepped out of the vehicle and looked around.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/29/2013, 11:11 pm

Jane gulped, getting out if the drivers seat and getting her equipment, nervously looking at the one room house they were looking at. "We'll, this is home. My home"

Jane walked over to the house that was falling to bits and opened the door gently, the smell of blood hitting the two if them. She walked into the room, crammed with a kitchen and a a bed, a ladder leading to a basement. "This is where I grew up, we won't be staying the night here though" she assured her. "We are staying next door"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 8/30/2013, 12:31 pm

"Cool," Sarah said. It was small, that's for sure, but wasn't in bad condition or anything. She began to get a little uneasy. Jane looked scared. And if a murderer looked scared, that probably meant something very scary was going to happen.

"You got any family here?" Sarah asked. "Friends? Boyfriends?" she said playfully nudging her with a smile on her face.

Sarah wondered if that was the best thing to say. There was only one bed there. But Jane had to have been normal at one time. She had to come from somewhere. Maybe she slept on the floor and her mom or whoever slept on the bed. Or maybe she had moved away from her family to live her own life. Sarah admired people who did that, people who decided to go live their own lives alone. But she wasn't sure she could admire Jane. Maybe, though. Just maybe.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 8/30/2013, 3:57 pm

Jane looked at the ground, the thought of the friends she had, the boyfriend she had once loved within her mind. "I did....once" she said and kicked the floor, a trapdoor opening into the basement. "Down there is where I slept...my dad slept up here while slept with well...." She cut herself off and turned on the lights, the single staircase lightbulb flickering as the girl walked down the stairs.

The basement smelled of blood and death, and although there wasn't a strong source of light, shadows of objects were cast against the walls, and a cold chill could be felt in the air. "Your the second person who's been in this house with me after my accident" she told her, walking over to a small mattress, and turning on the light next to it.

It was janes old bed, and like a normal girl, there were pictures of who she thought was cute, her friends, things she had done. It was like a memory, a trip back to where she was...normal.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/1/2013, 12:48 pm

Sarah was about to say something more about Jane's boyfriend, as she had always been interested in other people's affairs, but the way Jane spoke about him made Sarah feel the relationship hadn't worked out so well. And Sarah had experience with people bugging her about something she didn't want to be reminded about. Like when her mother died. Everyone she knew had been asking her questions about how she felt, did she want anything, was she upset?

Yes, I'm upset. And yes, I do want something- for you to leave me alone!

Sarah followed Jane down creaky stairs into the basement. There was Jane's bed. Sarah peered at the pictures. The girll in them was happy and pretty. "That you?"

Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/1/2013, 2:03 pm

Jane looked at the picture she pointed too and nodded. "Yes, that's me, first day of middle school" she sighed. In the picture she had nice brunette hair, blue eyes that sparkled as she had her arm around another girl, the two of them making faces at the camera. She smiled slightly before looking at Sarah again. "That was a great day....sometimes I get flashbacks that take me back to then"

She looked around what was left of her room, seeing her trophy for winning a martial arts competition on the shelf, next to another one for science. She sighed and picked up a piece of paper, a certificate of some sort. She wondered what Sarah would ask next
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/3/2013, 12:55 pm

Sarah smiled. Jane was pretty- or had been- but Sarah could see some of the girl in the picture in Jane now. Sometimes.

"Can I meet your dad?"

ooc- okay wow i promise my next posts will be longer!!! also i won't be able to post as much, since school is starting soon.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/3/2013, 1:12 pm

OOC; ok

BIC: Jane stiffened up and shook her head. "No....I'm not even aloud to see him" she whispered, her eyes again wide in fear as she looked around, as if something was going to pop out at them. She turned to her and sighed. "My dad is not someone you would want to meet either. I'll show you what he does if your stomach can handle it" she said sadly.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/3/2013, 1:51 pm

"Okay." Sarah had a stomach made of steel. She didn't get how people would throw up after a roller coaster or after seeing someone, like, gored to death. Er, that wasn't the best comparison- but whatever. Sarah had seen her mother's dead body. They hadn't even sewn her up after she was crushed by the plane. Her face was all distorted and weird. YEt that hadn't stirred anything inside of Sarah. So, yeah, Sarah was pretty sure she could take anything. Hopefully.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/3/2013, 5:03 pm

Jane looked at her "ok....if your up for it" she sighed and yanked down the black curtain, showing the rest of the basement. The rest of the basement glowed slightly in the faint like and Jane walked into it, tossing one of the bags on the floor between them. It was a body bag, like the many stacked against the walls. She sighed and opened it slowly, down on one knew as she unzipped it. "My dad....is a murderer, a cannibal....he's in jail I think, but his work is still known. He used to be in the mental hospital nearby...." She opened the bag to show the mangled remains of what was in there.

"Believe it or not, I'm much more humane than him....until I meet Jeff" she looked at her "your thoughts Sarah?"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/3/2013, 5:11 pm

"Okay." Sarah was unfazed. It made sense. Jane's dad is mental. Jane is upset and becomes a killer as well. How she got her eyes like how they were... Sarah didn't really want to know.

"Who's Jeff?" Sarah tried to change the subject.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/3/2013, 5:15 pm

She threw her knife against the wall, inpaling the picture of Jeff behind her. "Jeff is te one who made me this!" She growled and pointed to her face, her second knife pointed at Sarah "I'll tell you in time Sarah. But now I want you to not ask questions about freakin Jeff! Or so help me you'll lose more than a finger!"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/3/2013, 5:23 pm

Sarah's eyes widened. She nodded slowly and nervously. "I-I won't."

So that was why she was a killer! Sarah was satisfied. She didn't dare ask anything else in fear that Jane would cut her heart out, but she had gotten enough information to suit her craving to know things. About everything- everyone.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/3/2013, 5:36 pm

She shoved her against the wall. "You'll never fully know me. Understand me. You won't know te entire me ever" she let go and sat on her bed, sighing. She sat still for a little bit, calming down before looking at her again. "Sorry....we should get some sleep...find a place to stay safe..." Suddenly glass shattered above them
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/3/2013, 8:30 pm

Sarah nodded, intimidated. "Okay," she said for probably the fifth time today. Safe? From what? Sarah wrung her hands together and looked around. Could someone, like, pop out and stab them? Like... uhm, Jeff?

Startled, Sarah looked up as the glass shattered. She covered her head? "What's that?" she asked.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/3/2013, 8:36 pm

Jane perked her head up and growled. "Someone broke in upstairs" she said coldly and grabbed her knives. "If I'm not back in five minutes, come and help" she told her and walked upstairs. She was gone for longer than five minutes, screams and thuds being heard. Knives and machetes clashing against each other until Jane screamed loudly, and fell down the stairs, arm cut with a large gash. "Shut the door and bar it!" She ordered, wincing.

At the top of the stairs a boy could be seen running towards them.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/7/2013, 4:24 pm

Sarah squeaked, listening to Jane fighting upstairs. She stood still, unable to move at all. She wanted to rush up and help but she knew she would probably just end up killing Jane and herself both. It wasn't till Jane ran down, all bloody and gross, and told her to board up the door. A person was following her at the top of the stairs. Sarah was too frazzled to look at his face. She slammed the door shut and locked it. Frantically, she took all of the pictures off of the dresser, and with the help of Jane, dragged it over against the door. Sarah let out a breath of relief. There was no way he could get in now. But there was no way she and Jane could get out.

"What do we do now?"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/7/2013, 5:10 pm

Jane groaned, getting up after blocking the door with her old wooden dresser. Her body, usually it's ghostly pale color was now blood red. She smirked at her, knowing that she thought they were trapped, but they weren't. "Sarah. My dad was a murderer, you think he was stupid enough to leave only one exit to the basement?" She asked as she strode over towards one of the blood splattered walls. Drawing her knife she stabbed the wall, then again and again and before long she had carved the wall down enough that revealed a carved out tunnel. "Now grab your damn stuff before I am forced to slice it apart and follow me!" She said, walking into the damp tunnel, not very lit up, only small amounts of lights being supplied. "It's a half mile walk"

She told her and began walking down.
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/8/2013, 11:29 am

Sarah shivered, knowing how weak she seemed to Jane. But she had an excuse to be all shaky and frightened- she had never traveled with a killer, and she had never had a finger cut off. She rubbed the smooth skin on the stump of her pinkie.

Sarah grabbed her bag and her sweater. She watched Jane cut the wall and stepped though. Half a mile walk, Jane said. Not too long, Sarah thought. She had never been one of those people who could run for a whole day and bounce off walls and climb up the side of a building. She preferred reading inside her bunk. But half a mile she could do.
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/8/2013, 11:33 am

Jan walked the half mile with ease, constantly stopping to full in the tunnel behind them. Her face was eerie and demonic as she walked, finally emerging into a janitors clost at the end of the half mile. Screams of pain could be heard above them and Jane simply laughed. Jane smirked, opening the door and looking around what appeared to be an old white hallway, iron doors and barred windows on most of the rooms. "Looks like we are here" she giggled.

With that she contiued to walk to a door, no windows and opened it "we will be safe in here"
    tyler oakley
    tyler oakley

Female

Post by tyler oakley 9/15/2013, 12:13 pm

ooc- i am so sorry!!! i have had so much homework this week, i haven't been able to get on! D:
    bic-

Sarah Gonzales

daughter of hephaestus

Sarah looked up, listening to the screams. She knew who they were from, but she asked Jane anyway. "Who's that?" she said quietly. Why was Jane laughing? Then it finally hit Sarah. That probably was her boyfriend! Ohhh! Ding! The reality of the situation came to reality. Why did this always happen to Sarah? Why did she always realize how bad things were when they were happening? She sighed.

"Why are we hiding in here?" Sarah blurted. "How come you don't go and eat him? You said there was an exit! This is a closet!! Not an exit!"
    Holly
    Holly
    Role Playing Legend

Female

Post by Holly 9/15/2013, 12:37 pm

Jane smirked at her "some people you have to plot their demise" she shoved her into a padded cell, quickly following, shutting the door. "We will escape in the morning, but for right now we are stuck in an asylum with three killers, plus Jeff. If you want to make it out of this place alive you are to do everything I say" she sat down and looked out the small window, not seeing anything and sitting down.

She glanced at Sarah, wondering exactly what that girl was thinking

OOC: abandoning topic, Jane will be at the creek if you wish to join in

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 12:16 pm