A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

i don't know what to call this

Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11217
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

i don't know what to call this Empty i don't know what to call this

Post by Alfred F. Jones 9/8/2013, 3:53 pm

So I'm not exactly "leaving", I'm just going to be less active on here since school has started last week.
    Since I'm a moderator, I will still make sure to moderate threads around the site and all (I'll probably be on for about 2-3 hours every other day each week to look around the site). Basically, I'm just going talk to you guys (on the chatbox, etc.) and be a part of site activities a lot less than usual. I can't even stay up past 1AM on weekends now, and it's getting pathetic, since you guys are always on the site when it's 2-4AM my time.
    I mean, I just started my second week of 10th grade today and I already have a British history quiz at the end of the week... I can't really grasp a single thing about the Industrial Revolution, so I'm done for.

I also apologize for not participating in certain staff discussions; I honestly just couldn't find the time.

So.
    I'll see you all soon.

(P.S. If you have my Skype and you've been trying to talk to me, please don't think that I'm ignoring you. It's because my tablet never logs out of Skype and I rarely use it on there.)

i don't know what to call this Komaeda_%282%29
    koko says bye ((i think))
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

i don't know what to call this Empty Re: i don't know what to call this

Post by Doug The Turtle 9/8/2013, 4:26 pm

D: I'll be sure to talk to you.

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 12:50 pm