A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

story by Moose

Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

story by Moose Empty story by Moose

Post by Amy Pond 9/21/2013, 1:34 pm

So, I am trying my hand at writing a fictional story. I honestly can't promise you that it'll be very good, but one can hope.

Chapter 1

In my experience of reqding murder mysteries, they always happen on dark stormy night. If anyone had asked "Do murders ever happen on beautiful, clear night?" I would laughed told them no. Murders are stormy night things.

Of course, had I realized that stereotypes are false, I would have been a bit more careful. I was, rather stupidly, a great believer in stereotypes. An avid reade, especially an observant one, is bound to note that most characters share similiar traits. Main characters always have that pesky fatal flaw of being to loyal. I always thought that these were true.

At any rate, I thought that I would never have these sort of adventures. I do not have the virtue loyalty. I haven't had a best friend for more than a year without choosing possible popularity over them. I have regretted this more then once, but let begones ne begones. I have survived for 14 years without ever dealing with this.

now I am on the run from Ralph Maynard, who is known for his greed and unforgivingness. The information that the FBI gave out involves him being a professional assasin. What he looks like is currently unknown by everyone but me. I am not including a description for your safety.. There is the slight possiblity that he will find out, but you must take your chances. Find me. I am vital to solving this case and ending Ralph Maynard's reign of terror.

Tracy Megan

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 8:26 am