A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

2 posters

Practice makes perfect

The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1172
    Registration date : 2013-08-31

Practice makes perfect - Page 3 Empty Re: Practice makes perfect

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/12/2013, 2:13 pm

Jadyn's heart was beating so fast, she was sure that Adam could hear it. Her small smile grew, and she read the playfulness in his eyes. She changed her smile into a playful one, and shrugged. "I get it from my mom." She remembered how Melinoe was known for being beautiful. "But... Thanks." To her, though, a simple 'thank you' didn't seem enough. He just called her beautiful, and she seemed to just shake it off. As a plus, she leaned over and kissed him; just a peck on the lips.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/12/2013, 2:32 pm

Adam narrowed his eyes. "Really? That's all I get? 'Thanks." and a kiss, and barely one at that." Adam wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close, connecting their lips for a good 4 seconds before smiling and pulling away. He was contempt for a second, then his playful grey eyes darkened, he felt like the temperature had dropped about 30 degrees.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/12/2013, 2:45 pm

Jadyn smiled when he pulled her close. "Sorry, handsome," she whispered playfully into his ear when he pulled away. She pulled her legs up under her. But when she saw his look, she got slightly concerned. "What's wrong?" She asked.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/12/2013, 4:45 pm

Adam shook his head, his usually bright grey eyes dark with worry. "You didn't feel that? The temperature just dropped." He said, looking around him. He looked behind Jadyn. There was noting there but air. He felt the heat come back to normal. Adam cleared his throat. "It's nothing, I guess."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/12/2013, 5:33 pm

Jadyn raised an eyebrow, but nodded. Could it be spirits simply screwing with him because Jadyn was around? She had no idea. She didn't see any supernatural beings at the moment. She looked all around, but didn't see anything. She hadn't noticed the tempature drop, like he said it did. But then again, being around ghosts 24/7 made her get used to cold waves. "You sure?" She asked, her voice full of concern.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/12/2013, 11:01 pm

"No no, its fine. It was just a chill I guess. Someone walking on my grave." Adam smiled. That old saying always made him laugh, probably because he was a child of Athena and knew it was not true. "I get those all the time. It's just a little unnerving."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/12/2013, 11:31 pm

Jadyn nodded uncertainly. "If you say so." She was slightly surprised that he knew that phrase, one that has been around and about with her practically all of her life. Then again, Adam was a reader, so he probably picked it up. She knew it from what her father used to say. The thought of her father made her rub her grandad's dog tags between two fingers. It was a thoughtless action that she had been doing for a while, so she knew very inch of the tags.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/14/2013, 6:10 pm

Adam looked into her eyes. He could see the worry and the uncertainty in them. He smiled and took her hand. "Hey, I'm not going insane. We'll all be fine." He said, trying to re-assure her, from what, he had no idea.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/14/2013, 6:35 pm

Jadyn smiled and nodded, showing Adam she believed him. "I'm glad you're not going insane." She said, shrugging. "It would kind of suck to have an insane boyfriend." She smirked at him, catching his beautiful gray eyes's gaze. She was glad he was so sweet. Dating a kid who always assured you of anything made life easier. Her uncertainty came from living in the 'Underworld Gods' cabin, were you never could be sure of anything. She squeezed his hand.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/15/2013, 6:57 pm

"I don't know. I think if I were insane we would have a lot more fun." Adam smiled. He thought about how they might have met if he were insane. "I think you would feel like, I dont know, a random person taking care of a lost puppy." The sparkle returned to his eyes as he said it.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/17/2013, 7:28 am

She pretended to go into deep though. "I dunno," Jadyn shrugged. "A lost puppy would be easier to take care of." She laughed, shaking her head. "It wouldn't be able to talk, either. Unlike an insane person."
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/17/2013, 5:35 pm

"Ah, an extremely confused, talkative lost puppy." Adam smiled, stroking the beard that he didn't have.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/17/2013, 8:45 pm

"Oh, liebe," Jadyn said, rubbing her forehead. "Now that would be hell."  She laughed out  loud, and gently pushed Adam in the shoulder. "But what would a lost puppy even chit- chat about? Bones? Dog treats?" The thought of a lost puppy talking away about old bones was so ridiculous to her, she started to laugh loudly. She hated her laugh, so she tried to tune it down, but couldn't seem to do so.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/22/2013, 8:31 pm

"Eh, bet you'd get used to it."Adam smiled. "Besides, I am adorable." He said, flipping his un-tamed hair out of his face. "Although, so are you. Nothing like two adorable people, one slightly insane, the other completely insane."
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/23/2013, 12:58 pm

Jadyn smiled back, finally tuning down her laughter, but holding her smile. "That's means we're perfect for einander!" She said, playfully. She didn't realize that she had slipped the German word in. She brushed some loose strands of hair out of her face.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 10/23/2013, 4:30 pm

Adam thought about the random German word. He thought it meant something like... each other? ahhh, sounded right. "Yeah, I guess we would." He smiled playfully.
    The Seelie Queen
    The Seelie Queen
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by The Seelie Queen 10/23/2013, 5:10 pm

Jadyn noticed when Adam thought about what she said. She wondered why, until.... crap. She had put a German word into her sentence. Crap, she thought, hating the fact that, no matter how hard she tried, her first language always managed to dig its way into what she said. She let out a sigh, not dropping her smile. Suddenly, a thought hit her. She glanced at her watch on her left wrist, and quickly grabbed her book. "I have to go," she said, a sorry smile present, and directed towards Adam. "But I'll see you later." And with that, she kissed him on the cheek, got up, and ran out of the arena.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/16/2024, 11:21 pm