A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+10
Amy Pond
Jules
Alpha Wolf
Josh
Alfred F. Jones
Bell
Blaze
hellaxya
Morgan Landry
Christian
14 posters

Another attempt at making a chb story hurray

Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Another attempt at making a chb story hurray - Page 3 Empty Re: Another attempt at making a chb story hurray

Post by Christian 12/15/2013, 12:41 am

My body flipped around, a strange noise waking me up. I drowsily looked up, rubbing my eyes. I turned around until me legs were hanging off of the bed. I looked around, realizing that it was only me in the room. I groggily walked across the room, opening the door. I saw no one yet again. This startled me; I thought that campers would be swarming outside. My dark brown eyes scanned the area intently, taking in every detail. I walked around the tiny circle that each of the cabins formed. Hearing that strange noise again, I hid behind a statue.  It was... a horn? My eyes widened in realization. Capture the flag had already started. I ran inside, slipping on the chest plate Josh had given to me. Stumbling out the door, I managed to hit my shin against the bottom step. Cursing silently, I scurried over into the forest. The sound of various curses and crunching noises echoed throughout the forest as I made my way to my team. When I arrived, sweat dripped down my body, soaking my clothes. I fell flat on my back, Tom barely catching me. "Woah there newbie, take it easy." He grunted, trying to lift me up to my feet. Josh slowly walked towards me, shaking his head. "C'mon, CTF starts in... now." I looked up as a Chiron blew into something like looked like a shell, creating a loud noise. All of a sudden, my team began to charge. They ran through the forest, swinging their swords frantically. I didn't understand why exactly, the other team was pretty far away. I hesitantly staggered forward, sword in hand. Josh had said something about me staying with the flag, but I didn't remember at that point. An arrow flew right past my head, almost skidding against my arm. I ducked behind a rock, grabbing the bow hanging off my back. I notched an arrow into the slot, hoping I wouldn't do extremely bad. I pulled the arrow back, and shot it in the direction the arrow came from. Dylan was standing at the other end of me, ducking behind a tree. I used this as an advantage, running for a strike. Dylan suspected this, meeting me in the middle. He swung towards my head, and I quickly parried it away. I kicked him in the chest before running towards the other flag. He hit the ground pretty hard, and I felt pretty bad. Oh well, he was a jerk anyway. I sprinted towards the flag, before something struck me in the back. I tumbled next to the enemy flag, barely able to move. Sure enough, it was Dylan, holding a fairly large stick in his hand. I felt the sticky blood on my shirt, grimacing in pain. How the hell did he catch up so quickly? A smirk appeared on his face, as if he could read my mind. "I know what you're thinking. Well, the answer to your brilliant question is that I have 'super speed', if that term fancies you." He swung the branch, hitting my arm. I grabbed my shoulder in pain, eyes closed. Dylan closed in on me, getting ready to swing towards my head. Before he could actually strike me, he was blown backwards. I spotted Chris running away with the enemy flag, and before I could even get up, another horn was heard. We had won, and I didn't help my team one bit. I walked past Dylan, involuntarily stepping on his chest. He coughed a couple of times, before rolling over on his stomach. "You could have killed me." I hissed, staggering away.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Another attempt at making a chb story hurray - Page 3 Empty Re: Another attempt at making a chb story hurray

Post by Alpha Wolf 12/15/2013, 7:41 am

Awwww, but Chris. That's what I'm supposed to doooo xD
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 12/15/2013, 9:54 am

Keep it up Chrissy!
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Alfred F. Jones
    Alfred F. Jones
    Role Playing Legend

Male
    Number of posts : 11217
    Registration date : 2010-01-13

Post by Alfred F. Jones 12/15/2013, 12:19 pm

John wrote:tl;dr
    oh my god
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 12/16/2013, 9:22 pm

As I staggered towards my teammate, I saw someone out of the corner of my eye; when I turned to face them, there was no one there. It was truly queer, but I suspected that my eyes were just playing tricks on me. Or I was just hungry. I grasped my stomach. Yep, I was definitely hungry. I limped over to a guy, leaning in on him. He shook me off as soon as I touched him, letting out a slight grunt. "Get off me, loser." He replied, walking towards his team. I raised an eyebrow, letting out an exhausted sigh. "Sorry." I mumbled, beginning to walk towards Sarah. I pointed at the guy. He had an orange-ish head full of hair, and he wore thin glasses. He looked at everyone with pure disgust, and acted as if he was better than everyone else; basically another Dylan. "Hm? Oh, him? He's John." A distant look was in her eyes, but I ignored it. I was focusing on John. Before I could even walk over to him and say something, another horn was heard. Everyone turned to the noise, Chiron standing and waiting for us to settle down. He lifted up Chris's hand, who seemed to have a bored look in his eyes. "We have a winner!" My team lifted up their helmets, letting out a war cry. A smirk crawled over Chris's face, a look of happiness-ish on his face. I think it was the first time I saw him smile. Sarah kept on looking over at John, her face turning a bright red. I smiled. "Sarah and John, Sarah and John." I chanted into her ear, making her face turn a darker red. "Shut it." Tom and Blaze walked over to us, patting me on the back. "Nice job, Christian." Blaze said, still deep in his book. Tom nodded in agreement, and was about to say something when Josh walked over. "Yeah, yeah, he did good. I gotta admit."
    "Actually, I didn't really do anyth-" My sentence was interrupted by Chiron.
    "We have a lead on the murderer."

ooc: meh i'm tired so this is it for now
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 12/16/2013, 10:09 pm

ooc: another post because tom and john keep on bothering me ;-;

The campers grew silent, except faint whispers slithering through the cloud. Chiron waited a little bit for the news to sink in before continuing, "We suspect that the murderer is most definitely here right now." His beady eyes scanned throughout the group of campers. "Details about this particular person is unknown, so keep an eye out. It is time to eat, so everyone start to head up to the Mess Hall. I will see you there." He turned around, trotting up the hills. Most of the campers followed, although some of the campers lingered behind. Whispers were heard throughout the forest, an eerie feeling in the air. I looked around the area, only a few campers left. I instantly lost my appetite. One of these people could be planning to kill everyone right now... I turned to Morgan, not wanting to talk about it. "Don't worry, Christian. Everything will be fine." Morgan mused, patting my shoulder. I nodded, glancing at Dylan and John. The two were talking to each other, as if they were planning the murder right now. My hands balled into fists. "It's gotta be them." I mumbled, specifically to Morgan, but Asi chimed in as well. "Them? They're harmless. Especially Dylan. Isn't that right, Morgan?" Asi bumped her shoulder once or twice, Morgan's expression turning into a scowl. "Asi, I will knock you the hell out." She hissed, walking towards Belle. Belle was sitting near the tree, playing with her hair. Asi smirked, turning towards me. "They have a little history among them, if ya know what I mean." She winked, making me laugh pretty hysterically. Morgan and Dylan? HAHAHAHAHAHHHA, they're almost complete opposites. Tom overheard me laughing, smiling himself. "It's true. They had a little bit of something going on, although it was never official. Everyone knew it, however."

i will edit this later on maybe
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/17/2013, 2:07 am

-loads gun- Chrissy, you're dead. <.<
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 12/17/2013, 8:59 am

Bwahahaha, I love that bit xD

Please Christian. I beg you. I will give you imaginary cookies if you add something about Asi and Danny. Just throw it in somewhere. I dont care if Danny isnt really in this, just mention it, do whatever. I beg youuuuuu

Also, I still need more sass. and wit. and banter. That would be perf xD

Anyways, keep posting! I want a post once every 3 days at least.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/17/2013, 9:01 am

He said on Skype he'd do some Danasi ;D

Bane wrote:Anyways, keep posting! I want a post once every 3 days at least.

I definitely agree.

Tom
    Tom
    Salmon

Male
    Number of posts : 3222
    Registration date : 2011-01-09

Post by Tom 12/17/2013, 11:43 am

Why one post every 3 days when you can get 3 posts per day?

Chris why aren't you writing right now?
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/17/2013, 12:45 pm

Tom got it. XD
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 12/17/2013, 5:39 pm

Morgan overheard our conversation, her face turning a darker red. "That was ages ago." She hissed, brushing Belle's hair. She looked over at Josh, the color in her cheeks draining a bit. Her dark red face turned pinkish, a distant look settled in her eyes. She let out an exasperated sigh, her eyes focusing back on Belle's hair. I barely noticed this out of the corner of my eye, but I pretty much ignored it; I was still focused on the fact that Morgan and Dylan had dated before. Morgan stood up, a triumphant look in her eye. She said something, although I couldn't decipher the sentence. She casually walked over to Josh, tapping her finger against her leg. She smiled softly at him, Josh returning the gesture. I had walked a bit closer to hear their conversation. "with me?" I heard Morgan finish, knowing the obvious question. Josh's smile replaced with a total poker face. "I-I... no." He answered, looking down slightly. Morgan nodded, and it seemed as though tears were forming in the corner of her eyes. "I understand. I have to go." She rushed out before running towards the cabins. I wanted to follow her, but I stopped myself. She probably needed some alone time. I looked to Josh, a slight frown on my face. "What was that all about?" Josh shrugged; although his face seemed calm, I could tell that his emotions were mixing together. Before I could say anything else, Sarah whispered to me, "I think he needs some alone time." I got the memo, walking away from Josh. What weirdos. I bumped into Blaze again, making him drop his book. I instantly flinched, but Blaze simply bent over and grabbed it again. I looked at him hesitantly, surprised he didn't rip my arms and legs off with his powers.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 12/17/2013, 9:55 pm

Tom

Tom overheard Christian's laughter. "It's true. They had a little bit of something going on, although it was never official. Everyone knew it, however." Tom leaned against the tree after hearing several more snickers from Christian, before he walked away. He looked towards Asi, yawning a bit. "Hey asi. Long time no talk." Asi smiled at him. "Yeah. We should catch up a bit...maybe at dinner?" She asked, but Tom refused. "Nah, I'm not hungry. I'll meet you up there, though." Asi nodded and headed up towards the Mess Hall. Only a few of the campers remained in the forest, as most of them went up to eat. Tom stood up, not hearing the commotion about Morgan and Josh. Tom didn't care. Tom don't give a damn. He leaned down next to Sarah, falling straight down on his butt. Sarah giggled, and closed her eyes. "It's so peaceful." She mused, hand next to Tom's. Tom's hand slipped slightly over it. "Yeah... peaceful..."

A little boy was eagerly running up a hill, egging another little girl on. "C'mon Sarah!" He squeaked, teasing her as they both scurried up the hill. He laughed the whole entire way up, until he managed to trip over a root. Sarah boosted past him, beating him up to the top. She looked down at where the boy was, a wide grin spread on her face. "Hey, I beat the birthday boy." The boy smirked before chasing after her. Sarah giggled the whole way. "Good luck trying to catch me Tom!" She teased, easily outrunning him. Tom wheezed, putting his hands on his knees to catch his breath. Sarah watched from a distance, muscles loosening. "You alright Tom?"' She asked, a tone of sympathy in her voice. She walked closer to him, before Tom pounced. They rolled down the hill, giggling the whole way. They landed at the bottom, right besides each other. The day was bright, and the sun was shining down on them. "I wish everyday was like this." Sarah said, breaking the long silence between them. Tom sat up. Sarah's eyes were gleaming. "Me too, Sarah."

wip c:
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/18/2013, 12:57 am

WAITWAITWAITWAITWHAT.
    DID YOU JUST MAKE ME ASK JOSH OUT.

Chrissy. Shipping Dorgan was already off limits. But me asking out Josh. And my face getting funny colors. Just no. Just. NO.

That's really too mean. What do you make me look like, desperate? Because to ask Josh out, you have to be really desperate. Pffft. I hate you all. SITE BAN COMBO.
    Josh
    The Genius

Male
    Number of posts : 3580
    Registration date : 2012-08-07

Post by Josh 12/18/2013, 8:06 am

At least he made it so that my character said no. If I had said yes, that would have made me look even more desperate.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 12/18/2013, 12:55 pm

XDDD Nice one, Joshrey.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 12/18/2013, 8:14 pm

Blaze

Blaze looked around at all of the conflict between everyone, rolling his eyes. Human contact was so boring. He'd much prefer the world of Harry Potter, so he and Harry could face Voldemort together as Wizards. Or possibly Eragon, where he could ride dragons and fight monsters. But nope, he had to be stuck in the boring real world; yes, being a demigod was pretty exciting, probably even better than being a wizard or a rider, but Blaze was pretty arrogant. He shoved his face into his book again, being interrupted by a peculiar noise. It was a long, extremely loud cough. Blaze glanced up from the book, not knowing where the noise was coming from. He glanced back down at the novel, scanning the words. He jumped when the noise was heard again, this time a little closer. He dropped his book, flinching. He was right in the middle of some suspenseful scene, so it had really made him jump. He stood up, glancing around. Everyone else was too far away... the sneeze sounded as if it was right behind him. He trotted around the place, spotting nothing. He shrugged it off, sitting against the trunk of a tree. He grabbed his book and began to read yet again. The noise was heard again, but this time, Blaze expected it. He spotted the source; a person wrapped in black clothing was crouching at the base of a trunk, watching Blaze. When it noticed that Blaze had discovered him, it jumped from branch to branch. Blaze threw his book on the ground, trying to pull the person back towards the ground with his powers. He managed to get ahold of it for a second, but as soon as he got a good grip on it, it would just break out of it. Blaze jogged after it, shooting various objects on the ground towards it. It easily dodged them, gliding gracefully through the trees. Blaze stopped out of shear exhaustion, focusing his energy on a branch. The branch shot up, hitting the person (?) in the face. It fell out of the tree, but continued running. Blaze passed out, managing to land in a soft cushion of grass and flowers.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 12/27/2013, 1:10 pm

Dylan

Dylan let another groan slip out of his mouth. He rolled over onto his stomach, coughing a bit more. His vision was blurry, as that little nuisance Christian had practically stomped on him. He hated that kid, more than anyone else (and that was saying something). He groggily got up, using a tree as support for himself. He quickly increased him speed, running at an impressive speed of 45 mph. He got back to the little circle of people in seconds, sitting down near a tree. No one had even noticed his entry, but it's not like he cared. He spotted Christian on the opposite side of him, talking to a couple of people. How dare he walked into camp and act like he runs the place already. He got up, walking away. He swore to himself that day, that he would always seek revenge. Always.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 6/8/2015, 8:41 pm

CONTINUATION OR NAAAH
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 6/8/2015, 8:59 pm

Continuation simply because I just read the last post with myself xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 3:34 pm