A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Morgan Landry
Break
Doug The Turtle
Komaeda
communist
Oli_Paxton
Tyrannic
Lone Wanderer
Amy Pond
sienna
Christian
15 posters

Murder Mystery Event

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Murder Mystery Event - Page 2 Empty Re: Murder Mystery Event

Post by Komaeda 11/1/2013, 10:11 pm

Now everyone just started to get on Tobias's nerves, and the ones who were not on his nerves, were scaring him to death. As Regan pasted him, he felt like he was going to have a heart attack. He stopped tapping on the table and clenched his fists, trying to make him look like a threat, like everyone else had been doing. " There has to be something to get the doors open. There is always a way. It may take a while, but it will have to budge at one point right? " Tobias got up from his chair while tripping a bit doing so. He took one of his arrows and tryed to push it in between the two doors having no such luck. He tryed even harder untill the arrow snapped. " Oh come on! Can I just go one place without breaking anything? " After attempting to be Mr. Optimistic, Tobias went back and sat down in his chair slouching in it.
    " So, if the food is poisoned, what do we do with it exactly? I mean we will starve soon or later because we cant escape. And I dont exactly trust the food Regan has, not to be offensive or anything, I bet your food is pretty awesome and all, but I just dont trust it...  "
    His hair fell over his eyes again, which was probably a good thing because he didnt want to see the other demigods anyways. He didnt realize what was happening for a few minutes until Regan jumped/walked/whatever she just did. " Um? Should we go after her?! "

Post by Guest 11/1/2013, 10:33 pm

I can hear conversations and talking behind me...no, beneath me...but they're like a distant memory. The only things that really exist is me, the wall, the knives, the lantern, and the screaming agony in my arms. My thoughts are beginning to blur. I want to drop to the ground and die. I find myself asking why I'm even doing this every thirty seconds.

It's almost completely dark now. The sky is a very light violet-blue, but the darkness will come soon.

I'm halfway to the light, when the first stone comes loose. I try to rearrange my footing on the wall, and make the mistake of looking down for a split second. I feel the knife seem to wiggle in my hand, and I look up. I see no change, so I go back to my previous work. I feel the same feeling, and look up to see nothing different. I continue with my feet, and finally get them on a somewhat sturdy ledge. I try to pull up again.

The knife comes out of the wall, and so does the stone. The thing feels like it weighs five tons. The pain in my arm is no longer agony. It's torture. I want to scream. I'm going to scream. I can't scream. I manage to hold it in, but a sad moan still escapes my lips.

I decide that the stone will just burden me, and I don't have the energy to push it off. I let the knife go, and wince as it hits the stone floor.

Okay. Now leg power. I still keep the one knife in the wall, but I use my legs to lift me up on the thin ledges. It's completely dark outside, now. The only source of light is the dull lanterns and the flickering lights above.

Just one more pull upwards. I can make it. The lantern's only a foot away from my fingertips. I bend my knees, plunge the knife into the rock, and pull. That's when the second rock comes loose, this one below my foot. It falls, just like the other, and lands with a loud thud. I can't give up now, though. I use all of my remaining arm strength to pull myself up so my foot is on a higher rock. I push upwards with my legs, and fumble with the handle. I slide it down my free arm just as the lights flicker out.

OOC: I feel bad...like I'm posting too much, or my posts are too long. So I'll wait for another 3-5 posts before posting again...or maybe more. And I'll try to have shorter posts, too. Sorry, guys. Its different RPing with a larger group.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 11/1/2013, 10:59 pm

Mr. X appeared in a flash. He smiled menacingly, before the lights flickered a couple of times and finally turning off. Mr. X's snicker bounced off the walls before a bloodcurdling scream was heard.

The lights turned back on, and the lifeless body of Adrian fell onto the floor. A knife was lodged into his chest, blood gushing through the wound. Mr. X eyes widened in fear for a couple of seconds, then returned his face to it's normal creepy self. "First one gone. What a shame." He disappeared in another flash.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male
    Number of posts : 739
    Registration date : 2012-11-23

Post by Oli_Paxton 11/2/2013, 12:29 am

Aaron turns. His eyes widen with the sight of this guy, Adrian, dead on the floor. Not feeling remorse, actually, intrigued. This was a planned murder. "Athena kids, examine the body." He says being bossy. Aaron was one to take charge of a situation. And stuff like this, the death of a young demigod, pissed him off. The somewhat suspicious girl, Reagan, was climbing, so she could have surprised Adrian. But everyone here is a suspect. Taking a ball of water in his hand, he glares at the group of demigods. "This kid was killed, and the host is nowhere to be found. And by the way, you would be surprised what I could do with a ball of water, so I'll fight for my life, and survive. By any means nessacary." His dark blue shirt and black jeans were worn out, and in these surrounding, wasnt the best time to wear these clothes. "Now I suggest we look for another way out, unless you're ready to fall into Tartarus." Aaron states. Why would the gods bring us up here to kill us? As an example of their power? Or something more twisted and sinister?
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 11/2/2013, 8:21 am

Tobias finally looked up from his slouching seat. Oh my gods...Who would just kill him?! Maybe we should just think about this for a few seconds. Is the dagger in Adrian's chest made of Celestial Bronze? Then maybe we could narrow it down a bit or something...And think about is Adrian was the biggest threat. Or he was in my opinion. Tobias got up and started pacing back and forth because of his ADHD, He just didnt understand who would put a group of demigods in a locked mansion, and then they would start plucking them off. Tobias blamed the creepy host himself. I mean he appears to tell us that the food is to die for, that probably ment poison, and then he appears again when Adrain died... Otherswise, Tobias had grown paler and paler. As much as Regan terrified Tobias, she seemed to occupied to kill Adrain. " I just dont get it..." He mumbled to himself.

Last edited by Rory on 11/2/2013, 3:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/2/2013, 9:01 am

As the burger was shot out of his hands, Dominik yelped. Cursed a bit, too, but let's not talk about that.
      "What the hell?!" he shouted at the possible perpetrator. The Joel kid, the only one with a bow out and a weird look on his face. But, you know, whatever. He wasn't all that hungry anyways. And so, he twiddled his fingers for a little bit, unsure what to do.
      And that's when the lights flicked off.
      Screams, mostly girlish and squeaky, echoed throughout the halls. The only thing Dominik could hear aside from that was the low-toned laugh of the host. A scream followed, even louder than the shrieks of fright. The Aphrodite kid could almost taste the blood pouring out of the body, the scent so strong and wild.
      The lights came back on, and there was a hot-head, very dead, becoming red boy on the ground. The one who introduced themselves as Adrian, the one with fire for hands and nothing for brains. "Wow," he whispered breathlessly. He stepped over to the body, blood beginning to wet the soles of his shoes. A stoop down to his body, graceful fingers hovering above Adrian's pallid skin. "A stabbing. Right here in front of us. Wow." Dominik rammed his fingers through his hair, pulling on hidden knots and loose hairs. "Wow," he shuddered once more, and left the cadaver.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 11/2/2013, 10:17 am

Claire almost screamed. Adrian had been one of the less annoying kids, except for his mispronunciation of his mother's name. She didn't scream like most of the girls evidently were. The smell of his blood was almost overpowering. Claire leaned back against the table, feeling slightly sick and disgusted. ONly it wasn't because of the world's stupidity, this time.

She was not going to examine the body. It looked pretty straightforward, he was definitely stabbed with a knife, and had died from it. That was rather obvious.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 11/2/2013, 12:18 pm

Adrian was stabbed of course, but this was no time to ponder on the fact that it happened. It was time to think of who did it. Tobias didnt seem the type of guy to kill anyone, not even a fly. But the rest of them, looked as though they had experience in the field. "We can't just stand around in here and wait to die, so let's all find another way out. The gods, aren't gonna help us this time, that's obvious. So c'mon gang, we have a mystery to solve." Aaron quotes a television show that he watched as a kid. He grabs a cup of water, and ventures further into the mansion. There was no telling what could happen as he walks away. "I might not see the end of this night..." Aaron mutters, actually letting some of the terror that's been building up within him out.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/2/2013, 12:56 pm

((Oli, they are all still trapped in the dinning room with no way out, no one has officially stated, 'Hey here's the way to go further into the mansion'))
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 11/2/2013, 12:59 pm

The room was filled with tension of course  people would react and woop de woop he had escaped this soon to be night mare of a tv drama.
    Sapphire Stood up grasping her blade in one hand in another a ball of aura which was shining blue in another. " Righteo what do we do work out murderers we get into pairs and walk off with each other and try to find the way out till our bliddy numbers decrease!"Sapphires said sarcastically.
    Sapphire backed into a corner and waited for the murderer to strike again " oh and rest in peace."Sapphire said with a slightly rude tone.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/2/2013, 1:22 pm

Dominik looked at Little Miss Mary with a look of disgust and "how are you even living?" mixed on his face. "Are you an idiot? What kind of plan is that?" He shook his head, ran his fingers through his hair again, and gave a sigh. "Honestly, shut up. Your sarcasm and bitter words will get us nowhere." There was the old Dominik. Scathing and insulting and ew. His ears caught on Aaron's words, and his eyes followed. Again, a look of pure insolence. "And you. Do you really want to go in there without any source of light that you know of, no clue what would happen-- Basically, what I'm asking is: Do you really want to die so young? Honestly." He let out a long breath of air, and looked up at the ceiling. It was rather pretty. Almost Baroque style, with the detalied and exquisite -almost decadent- design.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 2:03 pm

I would probably have broken my nose facepalming if Adrian hadn't been suddenly stabbed. Every one of my nerves stood on ned.

Walking over to him, I shot Aaron a weird glance.

"Why should Athena kids only examine the body, if I may ask? Are we others to daft?"

Without waiting for a reply, I knelt down next to Adrian's lifeless body. Grabbing a napkin from the table, I retrieved the knife from his body and examined it: obviously celestial bronze, it had no guard, which could mean it was a throwing knife... Who here could throw knives? The weird girl climbing on the wall? Or somebody else?

The others behind me were screaming and babbling around. Few made sense. Putting the knife back down, I tried to gulp down the information that a demigod had died right next to us and that the murderer was in this room.
    I found Aaron's way of moving a way a bit suspicious - could he be the murderer?
    Sapphire blurted something 'sarcastic' out, but Dominik shut her up, and I shot him a grateful glance.
    So if I am correct, the only sensible people here were Joel and Dominik.
    But what should we do now?
    The murderer was obviously in this room. I started to doubt everybody - hey, did I get cartesian, like Victoria? Probably. In this state, you had to.
    But if I was on my own, I would probably not make it - I had to rely on somebody. Probably Joel. Of course, he too could be the murderer, and by sticking with him, I would be putting myself next on his killing list. But on the other hand, I could keep an eye on him and check his actions.
    And we could keep an eye on others.
    Seemed like a plan; I walked towards Joel and asked in a whisper if he wanted us to team up; we might not be able to make it out of this room if we were on our own.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 11/2/2013, 3:23 pm

"Well considering everyone in this mansion decided "oh hey, lets all talk about fruit," I decided to take charge and get something done. So yes, maybe everyone, including the Athena kids are a bit daft. Got a problem with the way I do things sunshine?" He asks, a twinge of irritation in his voice. Everyone was babbling about one thing or another. It made him sick. "Oh, and Dominik was it? I don't see you coming up with any bright plans, so please, shut up. But by all means, the floor is your's, if you're man enough to actually get something done, instead of criticizing Sapphire. She's actually trying." Aaron wasnt always one to be the bossy or jerky type. But being nice wasnt what was needed since someone was probably gonna die again. The way Morgan worked and moved seemed a little too suspicious, so she could have done it. But Dominik didnt want to go out in pairs which drew suspicion to him as well.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 3:45 pm

OOC: Why are you copying Morgan's thoughts?

BIC:
    I did not even hear him; it seemed like my brain was casting out his babbling like it normally did with every other parasite sounds, or any noise that was not important enough for me to notice.

(But if I had heard him I would probably have told him that I was not among the ones talking about fruits, so he didn't need to talk to me about that. I would have added  nobody asked him to take the lead,  since we do not need a leader, because we can be killed one after the other, and a leader can do nothing against it, so he or she would be pretty useless. And in addition, I would have told him in my most frosty tone that seeing the Quest I had just been through, I did not need to be condescended to, least of all called 'sunshine', by a child who did not have as much experience of such situations as I did.

And Sapphire, was not helping, she was just being sarcastic. As an information. We needed actual ideas to get out of here, not sarcasm.)

I looked at Joel.

"I say we try the chimney."

It seemed like the only way out.

Last edited by Morgan Landry on 11/2/2013, 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/2/2013, 3:50 pm

He laughed, cold and unnerving. "Bright ideas? Oh, you want some bright ideas, lovely? Here's one: quit being such a--" the Aphrodite kid cursed, and it definitely isn't something to mention. "--And stop trying to run the damned show. We're all trying, Mister Oh-So-Perfect. You wanting to leave the room and risk all these kid's lives, well that's--" He paused for a moment, trying to remember what the wise daughter of Hecate said. "--Absolutely daft of you. And Sapphire? Trying? Don't make me laugh. She's doing nothing but bringing down morale and being a general fool. You see, being a "man" doesn't have to do with anything, idiot. What matters is keeping everyone safe for as long as possible. So why don't you try stop being so "manly" and do something worthwhile?" There was a smile on his face, and absolute zero would be warmer than the emotions showing in the expression. He shook his head slowly, quite contemptuous and almost as if he was reprimanding a child much younger than him. Everyone here was a damned fool. Except maybe Morgan, she seemed to keep her cool; maybe that Joel kid too. But everyone else? A waste of air, space, and energy. If all of them died, who cares? The world would probably be so much better without them. Speaking of that Joel kid, he looked as if in another world, so Dominik casually sat down and snuck his fingers to an apple slice.

Post by Guest 11/2/2013, 3:59 pm

I can't exactly see what's going on, but I know from the loud voices below that there's been a murder. Or at least a stabbing. I figure I'm in a pretty good place right now, unless the murderer can fly. But my equipment is all below, including my bow and arrow.

No one's looking to me now. If I try, I'm might be able to make it to the rafters, and wait it out up there. The wall looks so tall, though.

I begin to climb down without a second thought.

As I reach the bottom, I swing my equipment back on me and speak up.

"I think we should all get some sleep. We'll need our energy tomorrow if we're to escape. The chimney seems like a good idea, but we need rest. We don't know if we should expect anything on the other side. Since its unlikely its more than two people, seeing as there's only one weapon, we should take watches. Each watch will have four people, so the murderer can't achieve anything without having a witness or a rival. Also, we should all let each other inspect our weapons and supplies, so if someone is stabbed again, we can identify them by their weapon. We'll also be able to divide the supplies, except for the food. We wouldn't know if the killer poisoned it. I'll take the first watch."

I move towards the center of the group. I'm extremely shaken by the murder, even though I suspected it, but it doesn't show on my face. I place the lamp on the ground in front of me and lay out all of my supplies for the others to examine. This isn't a show of trust, however. Its a show of leadership.

I can feel my duel personalities fighting each other off. There's the violent, independent side, which won most of the time. Then there was the caring, pitying, and maybe even strategic side that almost always lost. Surprisingly, the second had won this battle.

Last edited by Nutella on 11/2/2013, 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 4:06 pm

OOC: I edited my last post.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 11/2/2013, 4:12 pm

As much as Regan scared him, Tobias thought that it was a pretty solid idea. " I will take the second watch. " He volunteered. Even if it was a trap, in which he thought it was, people would be able to see it. He would probably not be able to get out of here alive anyway. " I have one question though. What if the murderer hacks the watches? Then what will we do? " He asked trying not to shiver. Tobias but his hoodie over his head as he waited to see what everyone thought of Regan's idea. " I am small enough, I can take a watch, climb up the chimney, and see if it is a way out. Also, I have been climbing up trees and other things for a while now. "
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 4:17 pm

I turned to look at Tobias.

"Climbing on trees and climbing up chimneys has nothing to do with one another. One trees, you have the bark and branches to hold on to, in a chimney, all you have at your disposition are sooty, greasy walls."

I unsheathed Apokryphos, turned it into my xiphos, and took my boot knife out of my right combat boot and walked to the chimney.

"I'll start," I volunteered, patted my hands clean on my black trousers, and stabbed the wall with my xiphos; the stygian iron blade dug into it like it was butter. The same happened for my boot knife. Heaving myself up, I put my legs in a right-angle position for a better hold, and moved up like that, one step after the other.

Post by Guest 11/2/2013, 4:25 pm

"Easy. They can only take one at a time, right? I mean, if there's two people, they most likely have assigned one person as the murderer and one as the guard. So, one at a time. Therefor, if the other person on watch sees it, they scream. As loud as they can, until their lungs go out. And to prevent this situation in the first place, we'll have to assign watches, so the murderers can't put themselves on the same watch.

"I'll assign the watches, and someone else can assign mine, to make sure I'm not assigning myself with the other murder, if I am the person you suspect. Its not likely, though. I was a little busy during the murder.

"So, go ahead and lay out your supplies. And keep climbing, Morgan. Unless you get tired. We wouldn't want another death."
    I finish with a nod of the head, and a slight, sad smirk.

I'm sure that the others will be getting some sleep when they're off their watches, but I certainly won't. It doesn't matter how many guards there are, I won't let my guard down.

OOC: I edited my last post.
    Oli_Paxton
    Oli_Paxton

Male

Post by Oli_Paxton 11/2/2013, 4:32 pm

Aaron turns to Dominik. "Listen pretty boy, Arguing wont get us anywhere, but I have no problem kicking your a**" Aaron coldly states, the water in his hand slowly molding itself into a dagger. "So what's it gonna be, you fight me and I win, or you die later, killed by some random person?" Aaron turns to Morgan. "You're right though. A leader won't do anything. But everyone working together can. We got off on the wrong foot. Now I for one, don't want to see everyone here dead on the floor like Adrian...cept maybe Dominik, cause he's just royally pissing me off. Anyway, good plan Reagan." He compliments. Aaron lays a sword down, which was strapped to his side the whole time. From a belt he wore, he drops 3 throwing knives and 1 dagger. "I would throw down the water in my hand but, I wouldn't want to make a mess.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 4:59 pm

Muffled voices came from under me, but I could hear them clearly as they echoed through the chimney. As I heard Aaron, I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"Aaron, you say arguing does not lead you anywhere, but it is exactly what you are doing right now," I said, my voice echoing back down the chimney.

I continued heaving myself up, keeping hold on the walls with my feet while digging my knife and xiphos further up in the chimney until I reached the top of it.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/2/2013, 5:01 pm

"Quite mature of you, wanting someone to die just because they "piss you off". Pretty sure the killer isn't so petty." He rolled his eyes, arms crossed over each other. They flicked over to Morgan beginning to climb up the chimney. "Morgan, sweetheart, please do be careful. I've heard multiple tales of people dying because they were caught in the chimney." Very, excruciatingly morbid tales that he couldn't help but read. Dominik walked over to Regan's little setup. It was a good idea, but how would it work?
      Well, he knew how but he didn't know how effective it would be. His fingers snatched the apple up, and he swiftly took a bite before anyone could do anything. A few moments passed, and then Dominik laid on the ground, gagging and gasping and writhing in pain.

ooc; i'm sorry but i had to
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 11/2/2013, 5:10 pm

"Dominik!" Sebastian ran over to the son of Aphrodite "He said to die for! Never trust food that is to die for!" Sebastian yelled then turned up yelling to Morgan "Morgan! We're going to need some help If you can!" He quickly turned down to Dominik. He tried giving Dominik some water but doubted it would work. He then remembered. Ambrosia and Nectar. Sebastian quickly took that out trying to get Dominik to eat and drink.

Post by Guest 11/2/2013, 5:15 pm

As Morgan continues up the chimney, I begin to assign watches. "Tobias, you'll be on the first watch with Morgan, Aaron, and Lilly. Second watch will be Sebastian, Dominick-Where's Dominick?" I stop, and turn around to the sound of choking and gagging. Dominick lay on the ground, and apple in his hand.

I mutter a swear under my breath, and grab the ambrosia and nectar on the floor. I kneel down beside him and examine him. He looks like he's in terrible pain. Poor idiot.

Sebastian lands beside me at the same time I do, and I watch as he tries to get him to eat the medical supplies. It isn't working. I take the nectar and hold open the boys mouth, pouring as much as I can down his throat without burning him to ashes. I force him to swallow, and stare down at him, waiting for results.

"Is he okay?" I ask, and realize that true worry and concern is clear and evident in my face and my voice. I stand up and straighten my mouth, rendering my face blank. It was probably too late, though. Someone must have seen.

"The idiot shouldn't of eaten the food." I say, in a harsher tone.

That one slip up could be deadly. I can't make another.

Last edited by Nutella on 11/2/2013, 9:40 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 5:39 pm