A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Morgan Landry
Break
Doug The Turtle
Komaeda
communist
Oli_Paxton
Tyrannic
Lone Wanderer
Amy Pond
sienna
Christian
15 posters

Murder Mystery Event

Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Murder Mystery Event - Page 9 Empty Re: Murder Mystery Event

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/8/2013, 10:41 pm

Joel walked over to the door she had opened and saw the pit that expanded before them. Big, Dark, and inviting of suicide. Those were the first three thoughts that came to Joel when he thought about the thing. "Maybe it's just a trick...an illusion made to get us to turn back" He said, maybe as wishful thinking because right now the pit looked very very real. He wasn't sure what compelled him but he pulled out an arrow and nocked it, firing it into the hole hoping that it would hit ground fairly fast, instead it just kept going, till it was completely out of sight and earshot.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 11/9/2013, 9:09 am

A slashing sound was heard, and the sight of a throwing knife lodged into Joel's back appeared. Joel fell into the pit, Morgan's scream echoed throughout the mansion, causing a terrible emotion. Mr. X looked gleefully at the boy who fell into his pit.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/9/2013, 9:26 am

Joel turned, but too late to save himself when the knife came and buried itself into his back. All he could do was turn as he fell into the ever expanded darkness of the hole before them, seeing Morgan and the cruel uncaring smirk of Mr. X as he fell, Joel thought though he wasn't sure that he saw another person that was with Mr. X, but they were unable to be seen and Joel couldn't say anything, all he could do was fall

He wasn't sure what it was but as he fell he was conscious enough to feel his life fade away and see his past before is eyes, he saw is mother, saw his life before camp, saw Sabrina and a better time in their lives. Then the images changed to camp, how he got there all the trouble that he got into all the friends that somehow made. He saw Sabrina again and the happy reunion he had with the her the same day as the night when he came across that one red-headed girl and that demi-titan chick.

He wasn't sure if he'd hit the bottom and die or if the knife would kill him before he hit the ground, but it certainly felt like he'd been falling forever, maybe it was just is soul feeling trapped and his body having an affect from it, He knew he wasn't going to Vahalla. He was another trophy now, trapped in those tubes in Melione's cathedral(nice little name for that place). Sighing very heavily he wondered if he'd be missed or if his death was meaningless. He certainly felt like it was...giving how easily he died. A stupid knife in the back, the gods must be laughing at him right now. He felt a prick in his eye as a tear fell, and he tried to save himself...but the pain was too much...finally the last thing he saw was his spirit fleeting away...and then, nothing...with a thunk he hit the bottom of the pit...and passed away....
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1567
    Registration date : 2012-12-10

Post by Bucky Barnes 11/9/2013, 10:18 am

Esto had fallen into Adams arms, just before blood-curdling screams were heard throughout the mansion."No black out that time..." Adam observed, for he didn't hear the click of the lights.
    Adam lay Esto gently on the ground, tending to the wound on her head. He wasn't sure what was taking the others so long, but again, the scram was not a girls, but that didn't necessarily mean a girl had died.
    Adam shook his head and focused on Esto. She was frighteningly pale and moaning like crazy. Her skin was ice cold to the touch. Adam had no idea what it was like to over-use your powers, for he had none, but he guessed it was something like that. Adam dug some ambrosia out of the small pack attached to his belt and tried to get her to eat it. Eventually he gave up on ambrosia and just fed her nectar, that was a lot easier to force-feed.
    "Tobias, where the heck are you?" He yelled behind him, making sure the boys had not silently murdered each other. "Sebastian... anyone?" Adams voice sounded persistent and annoyed. Frankly, he it didn't matter to him if they had killed each other, that's two less suspects. He felt bad for thinking that, but it was true. He thought he would have heard one of them hit the ground if they had died, or some sort of distressed sound.
    After half of his nectar was fed to Esto, Adam decided she had had enough. He leaned up against the wall and tended his own wound.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 11/9/2013, 11:26 am

I don't remember how much time I have spent, kneeling at the edge of the pit, yelling Joel's name and urging him to come back, to answer me, while tears choked my voice.
    Why he, of all of us, had had to die?
    I put my head on my knees, my fingers almost digging in the ground next to me as my sobs shook my body. Why him. Why. The gaping wound that felt like in my thoracic cage made me sick, and I wondered whether the inner pain would ever subside. I looked into the darkness that had swallowed Joel and recalled the few moments before that. How I was about to answer when a sharp sound was heard and Joel had tumbled forwards. My fingers had missed his arm by an inch. One inch! I could've grabbed him... and then what? Healed him. But he had a knife in the back, he would have been doomed already. I punched the ground until my fingers went numb with pain, and then only, I realized that there were little wounds scattered across them that were softly bleeding.
    I felt the urge of climbing down into the pit; somehow I couldn't accept the fact Joel was dead. I wanted to see whether I could still save him. But there was nothing, nothing I could've have used to climb.
    The time fluttered by, and I had no idea how many minutes, perhaps even hours I had stayed there, staring into the void with my eyes blurred from the tears.
    Suddenly surviving seemed kind of pointless, if Joel wasn't there - we had worked through this together, he couldn't just be gone. If I survived today... what would happen tomorrow?
    In the end, my survival instincts took over, and I stood up. Placing a hand over the void, I muttered an old benediction in Ancient Greek, before clenching my eyes shut and turning away, back into the office, back into Melinoe's horrid chapel (I didn't look at the tubes for I felt I would curl up in a ball and never stand up again if I did), and into the corridors.

I was on my own now. Nobody was there, with me, nobody who I could have helped and who could have helped me, nobody to rely on. My hoplon was on my back, shielding it, while I held my stygian iron xiphos in front of me like a torch. My helmet was heavy on my head, very heavy, but I had grown accustomed to its weight.
    When I saw a passage, I didn't even take the time to think about what I was doing; I just walked randomly in the house, my thoughts still at the pit, where Joel now was. I could not stop thinking about it. Trying to was so selfish anyway.

Post by Guest 11/9/2013, 3:56 pm

The nectar burns my throat, and I cough. Still too weak to get up, I push myself over to one of the damp walls, and lean against it.

"And that, my fiends, is why you don't crawl through tight holes in walls," I conclude hoarsely, closing my eyes and coughing some more after the words. The room would be spinning, if I could see. The candle is still extinguished, though, so all is dark. Or maybe that's just because I have my eyes closed...

"Gods, my head," I mutter, and even that one noise is enough to set off a crushing migraine. I choke back the sick taste of rising bile. I'm shivering slightly, and sweating at the same time.

It seems not to have been this bad last time. Then again, I don't have the best memory.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/10/2013, 1:07 pm

The lights turned off again, not even flickering first. After many more screams, a spear struck through Tobias. It had went straight through his head, a very gruesome sight.

Mr. X watched as everyone began to get separated yet again. He snapped his fingers, having everyone poof back into the dining room. HJe had enough of all this 'escape' nonsense. All of the doors shut, forcing them all to only 3 rooms; the dining hall, the main entrance, and a living room of some sort. They were all fairly small, so everyone had to be kept close together.

Another boy appeared through the front door. It opened easily for him, but instantly closed behind him. He turned around, pulling and pushing as hard as he could. it was jammed shut. He slammed his fist angrily at the door, turning towards the big group of kids. He raised an eyebrow, walking slowly towards them. "So, uh, why are we here again? And sorry for being late. I had some things to do. Did I miss anything important?"
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/10/2013, 1:41 pm

((Good Morrow young peasants: We're here with another of Dylan's Event updates

THE LIVING:
    Morgan
    Etso
    Adam
    Dominik

THE DEAD:
    Joel
    Grace
    Adrian
    Lillian(died of natural causes)
    Tobias(the newest dead, so sad)
    Sapphire

THE INACTIVE:
    Crazymoose
    Oli_Paxton
    Look Who
    Bell
    Sienna

Only a few people remain. You survivors should get your arses in gear and figure out who the hell is killing all of us. And you inactive people should rejoin or pm Chris and say "Kill me now"

This has been one of Dylan's updates Have fun and don't die but from the state of things, that's just wishful thinking))
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 11/10/2013, 2:04 pm

Adam looked around, very confused as they were magically poofed back into the dining room. He took a quick attendance. He saw everyone that was with him but... Tobias. Adam looked around frantically, making sure he hadn't skipped him. Tobias was not here, either he was alone in the castle or.. dead.
    The thought hit him hard in the stomach. That young afraid little not so mischievous son of Loki had been murdered. Adam wasn't sure how the assassin would be able to kill that kid, he was so innocent. It was just part of the game, he guessed. This is not a game... Adam reminded himself, This is real, and there is no turning back. Adam tore his mind away from the thought of Tobias laying dead somewhere in this mansion.
    He turned to the boy that just walked into the room. The 'sorry for being late' comment confused Adam. He had had no choice but to be here. He was kind of summoned by his mother, which he did not appreciate. At least Sebastian and Esto are alive... by the look of Esto, she may not not be alive for long.

Adam immediately suspected the new guy of killing everyone as he walked in. He swore silently to himself. Why do people keep randomly appearing? And they are never friendly.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/10/2013, 2:15 pm

Aang watched as everyone looked at him, even some with looks of hatred. He raised an eyebrow, opening his big mouth, "What? Is there something on my face?" He rubbed his face frantically, not wanting to completely embarrass himself. He counted everyone in the room. "Wait... father told me that there were 15 more of you... where are the rest?" He asked, suspicion mixing in with his voice. He had balled his fist up involuntarily, as if someone were about to attack him. They looked harmless, and were related to him somehow, but he still felt... suspicious. And very defenseless.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/10/2013, 2:28 pm

Dominik looked up from his makeshift cemetery. "Hello again, guys. What did you find?" his voice was peaceful and tranquil, with a small quiver of sadness hiding behind it. Blue eyes looked at the other, smaller boy. "They're all dead. About six, probably seven at this point. Others are lost, still." he mused, counting on his fingers. "We're all going to be dead in a matter of hours, so..." Dominik drifted off, his mind finally succumbing to the sadness around him. Everything was just so, so hopeless, and he didn't know what to do. He walked over to the table, picked up yet another apple slice, and nibbled on it. "You guys might as well enjoy the food. Do any of you know the locations of any other bodies? I wanted to put them over there," he gestured at the small section with the victims. "To respect them and all."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/10/2013, 2:39 pm

The floor under my feet fluttered, I was in weightlessness for a matter of seconds before the hard ground assembled under my feet again, and the blur of colors sharpened into a room - the dining room.
    When the other boy came in, I was too dumbstruck and too sick with grief that I didn't tell him 'Welcome to the party'.
    But when Dominik said 'honor the dead', I couldn't help but snap:

"Good luck. You'll find Joel in a pit."

My tone was harsh. I didn't know why I was letting it out on Dominik, he hadn't killed Joel -- or had he? He could be the murderer as much as everyone else.
    My heart pounding in my chest, I leaned against the wall and looked away.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/10/2013, 3:06 pm

He finished his apple slice before addressing her. "Oh. Oh, I'm really sorry. Joel was your accompaniment, correct?" Thoughts flashed to the boy that talked to her and shot the food out of his hands. "He, he never introduced himself, how awful." His eyes wandered to the ground, feeling sorry for the poor girl, feeling sorry for everyone as a matter of fact. Wanting to ease the tension, just for a little bit, he asked her "Would you like something to eat?"

Post by Guest 11/10/2013, 3:08 pm

The scream...it was so close that time.

I'm so preoccupied with the thought, that I wouldn't of noticed that we were no longer in the dark space between the walls, had the sudden burst of light not set off the migraine again. I rub my aching temples madly, closing my eyes against the harsh glow. Luckily, I'd been transported to a small couch, and the fire burning nearby rods my body of some of the cold sweats, but not enough to stop me from shivering like a madman.

I look around the small area, searching for the eyes of Tobias, Adam, and Sebastian. I have to make sure the scream hadn't come from one of them.

I find Sebastian and Adam, but no Tobias. Oh, gods, no Tobias.

So young, so small, so curious. I'd wondered why I'd trusted him, but now I know. He'd reminded me of my brother.

"And now he's dead..." I say, so only I can hear it.

"Tobias is dead," I say, louder this time, so everyone can hear. "Spear to the head. His body's in between the walls. We'll never find him. He'll be there forever," I don't meet anyone's eyes, just stare at the wall. I can already feel the tears welling up. Oh, please, not here. Not now.

I stand up from the couch, stumble a bit, but steady myself. I walk into the dining room, pick up a pomegranate, and pick up a steak knife to cut the fruit in half. My grip is shaky, though, and the knife slips out if my hand as tears begun to slip silently down my cheeks. I sag down in a chair, and hold my head in my hands, hopefully muffling the noise of m sobbing.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 11/10/2013, 3:40 pm

Sebastian looked over at Etso. She looked so sad he couldn't even bare it. He scooted over to her and put his arm around her. As Sebastian was comforting her, he whispered to her "Everything's going to be alright Etso. Who knows? We may see him at camp." Sebastian smiled so that only Etso could see. "I promise" Sebastian sat there being silent as a ninja.
    Bucky Barnes
    Bucky Barnes
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Bucky Barnes 11/10/2013, 4:22 pm

Adam shook his head and looked at Esto. "Did you see him before we left the tunnel thing?" Adam asked, only curious at how she knew how he had died. Adam didn't look behind him when he heard the lights go. He wasn't sure how far behind Tobias and Sebastian were. He didn't want to accuse anyone of anything, the last thing he wanted to do was kill the trust they may have in him. His tone was kind and curious, or so he hoped.
    "Poor Tobias. He trusted almost everyone." Adam said. The small boy was so trustworthy and young, who could take his life like that?
    "What do you mean, 'See him at camp?'" Adam was sure that line probably help a grand total of 0. "He is better of now than he was in that space between the walls. I wish we could retrieve his body, he deserves it. They all to." Adam said in a low tone, unsure if anyone could actually hear him.
    Adam closed is eyes and recounted the events in the tunnel. Sebastian had claimed he loved Esto, that had not helped the situation in Adam opinion. Esto seemed to shake off the comment, though. She had been intercepted by a creepy shadow figure, and called upon a storm. The shadow thing retreated into the shadows... somewhere near Tobias. "It knew he was going to die." Adam said in an undertone, no one heard him.

Post by Guest 11/10/2013, 4:33 pm

I don't even know how to respond. I seem to have lost the ability to speak. The one sentence I do try to form comes out unstable and weak.

"Don't lie to me, Sebastian."

He won't be at camp. The killer isn't going to show any mercy. And X is so empty, he wouldn't allow enough pity to escape his dark would to allow someone to leave this place. We'll all die here. There is no way to escape.

"I've never even had my first kiss," I whisper, almost as if it's a secret only Sebastian and I can share, "What kind of girl spends more time killing monsters in the woods than she does daydreaming about her crush? What kind if girl
    dies before her first kiss? The broken kind. The kind that doesn't even know how to love anymore."

"No, but the weapon seems to differ each time. W spear is pretty much the only one left that I can think of.  And the only way his death could've been that quick would've been a weapon through his head, I answer Adam as my eyes begin to close. I won't fall asleep, though. I refuse to fall asleep so easily after such a terrible death.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/10/2013, 8:10 pm

Aang listened to all of this silently. Murderer? His thoughts were correct. Something in here didn't feel right. He sat down on the floor, realizing the mistake he made from coming here. He gulped softly before turning to the group. "So, one of you guys is an assassin?" He questioned, it being barely audible. He wanted to tear down this mansion, and go back home, but he knew it was impossible. The gods, maybe even the Titans built it. It's obviously enchanted. He stood up, his hand grasping on some grapes. He plopped the little fruits in his mouth, watching the group carefully. He began to get nervous, sweat trickling down his forehead. One of these people would murder him. He had to figure out who it was. He stood there for another 5 minutes, before looking at the one girl who couldn't cut open the pomegranate. "It's you." He stated, making his voice very clear and loud. "You are the one who has been murdering everyone." His icy blue eyes glared at the girl, hands balled up in a fist. He began to summon some wind coming from the air vents, just in case he needed some backup. His staff was held to his right side, which he held in an offensive position. He was tempted to reveal the blade at the very end of the staff, but decided against it; he was just taking a wild guess on who the assassin was anyway.

Post by Guest 11/10/2013, 10:06 pm

"What? N-no! How dare you accuse me of murdering them! Of murdering Tobias! You have no proof, you filthy idiot!"I reply, start out quietly and progressing to a LOUDER roar. I slip the steak knife back into my fingers, and grip it till my knuckles turn white.

I'm in absolutely no shape to be fighting. I'm wrecked, physically and emotionally. But I'm also sick of the accusations. "It wasn't me! Why can none of you realize that? It wasn't me!" I throw the knife blindly towards the boy, but miss narrowly. I pull out my bow and take the trouble to aim this time. I don't shoot, though. My hands are shaking on the shoestring as I pull back. This one shot could end a life. But what should I care?
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/10/2013, 10:12 pm

((OH THE HUMANNNNITTTTYYYY))
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/10/2013, 10:17 pm

Aang watched as the knife soared a good 2 feet away from him, glancing back at the girl. "You clearly have weapons on you." He watched as the girl pulled back on her bow's string. He eyed the girl, watching her shake and tremble. He also noticed how terrible she looked. She could barely keep the string back near her face. She was definitely too weak to kill anyone. He let the wind die down, but it was still there. His hands went back to normal, and he dropped his staff. "I-I'm sorry. I just don't want to die." He turned on his heels, walking towards the other side of the room. He plopped another grape in his mouth before plopping down on a chair. His anger began to boil up again. Someone was killing innocent children, and he wouldn't accept it. The wind began to pick up around him, not strong enough to move something, but still a powerful force. He looked around the room again, tapping his sides. "There has got to be more than one assassin. And one of them is definitely her." He pointed to Morgan; she seemed to be aggressive enough to kill. He searched the room once more, his eyes laying on Sebastian. "You too. You seem... strange." He stated, the wind beginning to become more powerful. The chair he was once sitting on moved a couple of inches backwards. This was going to get interesting.

Post by Guest 11/10/2013, 10:35 pm

I drop the bow, and move prospectively towards Sebastian.

"He wouldn't..." I begin, but the truth is I don't know. "He couldn't have..." I try again, and look at Sebastian, searching for some form of confirmation. But there was no way he'd be able to prove it.

My gaze hardens. There's a two out of three chance that either Adam or Sebastian is the murderer. And there's something that is off about Sebastian.

"That's why you accused me. You're the Murderer. You wanted to throw the others off your scent. You've shown almost no emotion over the deaths. That's why. You killed them." I accuse, staring daggers into Sebastian's own eyes.

"How could someone murder a poor little kid? How could you be so heartless?"
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/10/2013, 11:08 pm

The darkness around the room converged near the fireplace. Dark wispy patches of smoke floated around as a figure appeared among them that were left. Radiance of nothingness came off his body as he formed, a large scythe made of stygian iron appeared in his hand. Darkness spread throughout the room and then vanished completely as the man finished forming. Evil, empty, and just as menacing as the other shadow man that Etso and her troop first came across. He lifted his Scythe and held it high as the shadows spread out and more shadow men appeared 4 more in all.

After appearing they each lifted there own scythes as if prepared to battle, though they did nothing. The first among them to appear vanished and reappeared in the middle of the still living, face and body completely hidden, but his head was facing the boy, Aang. He raised his hand, a finger pointing at the boy and then a shadow spike came out of the ground and went at him, trying to kill him. You...die... The figure said as if his voice floated through the whole room.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/11/2013, 9:19 am

Jumping up, I glared at Aang.

"How dare you," I hissed, unsheathing my xiphos, "How dare you accuse me of murder. How dare you accuse me of killing Joel, stabbing him in the back and letting him fall into the pit..."

My voice broke, but my anger hadn't subsided. I was about to grab Aang -- and what? Probably punch him with the pommel of my xiphos -- but the light suddenly changed, and the fireplace seemed to radiate darkness. A figure in robes, scythe in hand, appeared, and for one moment, I was ready to throw my Stygian Iron sword at it, just so the chthonian blade could suck the being into itself like a creepy vacuum cleaner.

But something restrained me. Probably the fact that it turned to Aang and said 'You... die....', which made it look much more likeable to me.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/11/2013, 10:36 am

Aang watched as the girl took out her weapon, a smirk even on his face. He loved watching everyone go completely nuts. When she grabbed him by his shirt, he wasn't sure what to do. He could have died right then and there if that shadow person hadn't saved him; as if saving him meant to try and kill him, saving was the perfect term. Aang glanced at the figures, watching as darkness surrounded him. He lifted up his staff, pressing the small, circular button on the shaft of it. He watched as the small blade appeared, as if it appeared to be a normal spear. He scowled, as he wasn't one for shooting/throwing things. He pressed it again, the blade growing thicker and longer. It was a little better. He then pointed the staff at the shadow man, scythe radiating complete darkness. He shivered, as if the fire in the fireplace was taken out. He stood there for a couple of seconds before finally attacking. He swung his staff around, a fairy large blast of air shooting from it. His aim was pretty accurate, so there was a small chance that this guy would actually dodge it. But then again, Aang didn't know his style. He then proceeded to run at him, swinging his staff in an uppercut. He accidentally pressed the button at the last second, making the blade completely disappear. He cursed silently to himself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 2:10 am