A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Morgan Landry
Break
Doug The Turtle
Komaeda
communist
Oli_Paxton
Tyrannic
Lone Wanderer
Amy Pond
sienna
Christian
15 posters

Murder Mystery Event

Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Murder Mystery Event - Page 3 Empty Re: Murder Mystery Event

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 5:18 pm

"I'm having my own problems, darling," I called back down.

Indeed, there was a net blocking the exit of the chimney. A golden net that glistened with magic... I just hoped it wasn't what I thought. I stabbed the wall under me with my xiphos and firmly positioned my feet on the black blade while I attacked the net with my boot knife. My balance was precarious, I knew it, but I had to get that net away.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 11/2/2013, 5:28 pm

Sebastian stands back up a tear running down his face. He didn't know Dominik well but, he had issues with death "2 down. X is going to pay for all of this. And the murder. Whoever It Is." Sebastian wipes his face and picks up the apple. The Inside of the apple was green. Green usually meant poison. Maybe green led to something In the mansion. It had to. Sebastian started to follow his instincts right up to Joel. It had to be the dude the additude. Sebastian said "Dude with the additude, Can I talk to you In the corner please?"
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 11/2/2013, 5:37 pm

I paused was someone else dead I stopped "hang on a second everyone the Athena kid with throwing knives definatly isnt a prime suspect for Adrian."I said sarcastically using a nervous laugh.
    I brushed my hair from my face "oh and derrie me don't get bossy with us all cus your a suspect as much as we all are."I said sourly
    I backed away from the crowd again

Occ:edited

Last edited by Break on 11/2/2013, 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/2/2013, 5:38 pm

The ambroisa burned his throat, badly. He coughed and spluttered, beginning to laugh as well. "Oh gods, I'm sorry, but I had to do it!" he laughed out loud, ignoring the burning sensation. He ran his fingers through his hair, still snorting and acting very unlike an Aphrodite child. "You, you lot were so scared of the food, oh man," Bales of laughter filled the room. "Ah, I'm so sorry but I'm really fine!"He got up, pushing Sebastian out of the way gently. Dominik tussled his hair again and sat back down at the table. "The food's fine, trust me. If it wasn't I would've been dead for real. It's a bit oddly colored, but hey, what are you gonna do?" He gave out one last chuckle and took another apple slice.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 5:39 pm

Unfortunately, it was what I thought it was: a Hephaestian net. Impossible to break. I cursed in Ancient Greek before looking back down.

"This exit is blocked too!" I yelled, kicking the net a last time with my knife, before getting down again, slowly, carefully.

Dominik was lying on the ground, but as I arrived, he got up, laughing as if he just cracked a joke, and I rolled my eyes; we really didn't need something like that.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/2/2013, 5:48 pm

((Nutella I would absolutely love to know how your character knew Joel by name and stated his name when I have yet to actually have him announce whom he is...))

Joel saw the body dead on the ground and then the immediate hysteria of people freaking out and trying to devise strategies. The girl he had spoken to a moment before the incident of him shooting his arrows at Dominik and 'Reagan' had whispered in his ear about a team up to which he silently agreed seeing as anyone is a suspect and it was sensible to team up, even if it meant putting himself in possible danger. He knew the risks but still agreed. However he said nothing more for a few more moments due to all the accusations being made, suddenly Dominik fell to the ground in pain, an apple with a bite taken out of it nearby on the ground.

Personally he suspected the girl that was suggesting a watcher system, after all she made it a point that she was going to kill us if need be and she even said that she wasn't giving her real name. On top of that she, like Joel though Joel has no means of helping, is doing nothing for Dominik whom is dying right in front of them. Joel noticed that Morgan was trying to climb the chimney and had remembered that she asked him if he wanted to attempt it. He had said nothing in response to the question but nodded to her in agreement. Silently he walked over to Dominik and picked up the apple that he had eaten. He silently examined the apple and then walked over to the chimney. Looking up at the girl that he was partnered with he said calmly, almost monotonously, "Hey, I'm going to light a fire and see something.." He said to her as she finished getting down.

Joel had ignored the one person that asked to speak in private, likely because of the 'dude with the attitude comment'. Dominik coughed from the ambrosia and felt better stating that the food was completely fine, but Joel didn't want to take his chances...he knew that from time to certain poisons, when burned..would react rather...strange..he had to be sure that nothing would happen from eating.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 11/2/2013, 5:51 pm

Sebastian's face went all red "Dominik!" Sebastian said as he ran out of the corner "Why did you eat green food? Never trust green food given to you by a creepy guy!" Sebastian turned to The girl that helped him "And what's your real name? You never told us." In secret, Sebastian suspected a lot of people. He knew It wasn't Morgan. He trusted the way she said darling....Wait, she said darling. Sebastian's mother always called him darling to make him feel better. He just realized that he trusted Morgan because she acted so much like his mother. Why did Sebastian notice that? Tears were streaming down his face right then and he just wanted to hug his mom one last time.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 11/2/2013, 6:02 pm

" Dominik?! You almost gave me a heart attack! I thought you were going to die or something! " He didnt really care at this point if that made him sound like a girl or something.  He sighed as he looked at Sebastian. " Hey man, dont cry. It will be ok, whatever it is you aye crying about. "  Tobias was probably the worst person to cheer someone up,no matter how hard he tryed, he just sucked at it. He then started to tap his foot on the ground once again in anxiety. " So, um, any other ideas for escape? " He asked. Tobias just hoped that he wouldnt mess anything up while he was on first watch, or do anything completely stupid in the prosess.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 11/2/2013, 6:02 pm

Claire had been doing a good job of being ignored. She had simply been watching and mentally laughing at all their escape plans. She had a feeling that there was no way they'd work unless they caught the murderer.

She was forced out of her thoughts by the gasping and choking Dominik kid, who had evidently eaten some of the food. What she found sad was that only one person seemed to care that he had died, or faked dying at any rate. Her fake dying thought was renforced by the fact that he sat up and started laughing.

"You idiot!" She practically yelled. By now, her fear was turning into anger. For some reason, she had always thought herself as the observer from the metaphorical window, the one that nothing that happened on the other side bothered her. It wasn't a plesant feeling to know that she actually cared if everyone died.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 6:10 pm

I understood the daughter of Athena. Dominik was making a bad pun just when we did not need it. She had kept calm throughout everything, though, with a disapproving look as if we were children messing around. If she had better ideas, please, she should tell us.

I looked at Sapphire.

"Look, sissy," I said, but in my mouth, 'sissy' sounded like an insult. "You are not pointing out anything. You have no arguments. No facts. What you say is useless."

Please shut up.
    Gazing away, I went to the window then looked at Joel. I was glad he agreed to team up, without him I'd be lost, in the middle of all these people. I wished Victoria, my friend, the daughter of Athena, would be here; she'd have perhaps worked it out by now. Not perhaps, most probably.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/2/2013, 6:13 pm

The smile disappeared off his face. He didn't think anyone would take it all that seriously. "I'm sorry." he mumbled, biting his lip a little. The second apple slice laid forgotten, Dominik lost his appetite anyways. His feet were crossed and he looked all around the room. No one was laughing, no one was smiling, it was all tears and sadness. People were yelling, too.
      It was amazing how the atmosphere of the room can affect a person's feelings.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/2/2013, 6:18 pm

Joel glanced over at his partner whom had walked to the window and then turned to the fireplace and pulled out his lighter. Being that he used to smoke he still kept the thing on him out of old habits, now thinking about a cigarette sent his nerves on edge and the lighter didn't help, especially the stressful environment he was in to make his nerves even worse. It was all Joel could do to keep calm in the face of so many stupid people.

Silently he brought worth a flame and lit the fireplace, hoping to keep the flame going, to which he did. Once the flame was good and strong he tossed the apple in, watching the fruit at it burned in the flames. No reaction seemed to come from the piece of food so it was truthful of Dominik to say it was ok to eat, With a breath he killed the flames he had started and then walked over to the table, picking up a bag of Doritos and opening them. Once he had food, he walked over to Morgan and looked out the window.

"Maybe I shouldn't of come to Olympus like my father had asked." He said, just now noticing that he had no idea of Morgan's name or parentage...whether she be greek or another Nordic demigod like himself...though from the weapons she carried he could only assume that she was right at home on Olympus. Joel still felt like he didn't belong.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/2/2013, 6:20 pm

Claire had lost her mood of mild disapproval. She gone straight into anger. The world wouldn't be a pleasant place, or at any rate, this room would be a wreck if she had major damaging powers. Luckily, Athena had not endowed her with any, so she would have to rely on criticizing every idea anyone had and spreading an air of hopelessness. She wasn't planning on exploring her feelings, but they were full or fear.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 11/2/2013, 6:25 pm

"Actually Sissy I do have a fact he has throwing knives could it not be any more obvious."
    Sapphire said at first irritated and the end bit blankly .
    Sapphire leaned over to the bloody throwing knife and the other boys one and compared the two.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 6:30 pm

"He has throwing knives, and you have a weapon too," I sharply told Sapphire. "According to your logic, every armed person in this room is a suspect. Wow, brilliant deduction, Holmes. Any other bright ideas?"

I turned my back on her, wondering how immature that girl actually was. She even looked older than me! But apparently, her level of maturity was inferior to ln(1).

Looking at Joel, I smiled.

"Well, I guess it were not our godly parents," I stated. "And Mr. X reminds me of Phobos. Or Deimos."
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/2/2013, 6:40 pm

Joel shrugged and ate a chip, offering one to her. "I wouldn't know them to be honest." He said, not really adding anything further to his statement.

He sighed and thought back at the camp, all the people that he messed with, Sabrina whom he had left twice now. Oh what could she be doing now. Sighing he just looked out the window.

Silently he looked out the window and coughed slightly and then said his name. "I'm Joel. Joel Winters." He said to her.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 6:44 pm

"Oh geez, are we off to introductions now?" I smirked, referring to the way all the others had introduced themselves at first.

But I accepted the chip and gave in.

"I am Theano. Well, everybody calls me Morgan, since it was the way my adoptive parents called me. My real father gave me the name Theano, though. It's Greek," I smiled. "Complicated, I know."

Suddenly, I realized having my back to the others wasn't the best idea... I could get stabbed easily into the back; so I turned around and leaned against the unbreakable window.

"Pity we don't have a child of Hermes. He'd break the locks in a few seconds... probably. Or he'd fail, like us. But at least he might know how to sneak out."
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/2/2013, 6:51 pm

"Hermes...God of Thieves right?" Joel asked as he took another chip and ate it. Glancing back at the others and their feeble attempts at figuring things out, he breathed a sigh. "Yeah it'd be simpler with one wouldn't it.." He said as more of a statement than a question.

Joel didn't know much Greek myths or the gods which was sad since the majority of his camp was Greek, literally all the Norse and Egyptian kids were piled into one cabin. It felt like a complete mad house in the cabins, trying to adjust to the life style and how to deal with people. Because of this, Joel was prompted more to sleep outside, but that came with the risk of Harpies trying to eat him. Not much of a good draw either way for him.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 7:01 pm

I nodded.

"Are you new at Camp?" I asked, since he apparently didn't know Hermes much.

The Hermes cabin was pretty much known, part for their pranks, part for their pickpockets, or more simply since nearly everybody had slept at least once in it before getting claimed.

"So, do you have any ideas?" I asked, getting back to topic.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf

Male

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/2/2013, 7:08 pm

Joel shook his head. He wasn't new to the camp by any means, he just didn't bother to get to know what the parents of the greek kids had control over, just who they were, and the minor kids he didn't really need to know much. When Morgan got back on the topic he ate another chip and shrugged. "Right now the only thing I can think is shout for Mr. X to get in here ad open the doors. But that is going to bring about the death of another if Mr. X happens to really be the person killing us off." He said not ruling the host out as a suspect seeing as he was the onyl one that can get out of the Mansion.

Joel ate the rest of the bag over the course of watching the night sky and waited for something to happen.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Post by Komaeda 11/2/2013, 7:12 pm

" Heh, If we had a Hermes kid, then this whole situation would be a lot easier than it already had been. " Tobias sighed. His best friend at camp was a Hermes kid. They spray painted so many things and people together. He missed him so much. Tobias desided to sit back down at the table trying to think of more ideas. " What kind of psycho, would trap demigods, in a old mansion, and then kill them all?! " He exclaimed softly. " Wait, in old houses in older times, didnt they have secret passageways? There would always have to be an escape route. At least that is what I read from old books... " He said blurting out. Tobias usually doesnt listen to other people's conversation's anyways. It is usually " bla bla bla bla IDEA talk talk talk. " Tobias really didnt know who to suspect now, he thought of Claire because she had managed to escape from his thoughts up until now, dang she was quite. Everyone now had like 1 maybe 2 thoughts to be the murderer to Tobias. Everyone exept Morgan, if she was the murderer, than why would she want to climb up the chimney instead of him, Aaron was a major suspect for him, but he couldnt figure out why.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/2/2013, 7:18 pm

Claire then realized that standing near the table was a horrible Idea, especially since there was an assassin on the lose. She walked to the wall, and leaned up against it. She had long ago decided that protecting herself was greater than protecting others, and she wasn't intending to make any friends. Since everyone probably was going to die, she wasn't making any friends here. She knew that she was no hero, and definitely didn't have the chance to be one.

Now that Claire was safely with her back against the wall, she drew her knife and surveyed all of the people. No one was watching her, which was good for two reasons. The first was that she had no desire of being killed, and the second was that people would scream if they noticed she had her dagger drawn. Her only evidence of not being the murderer was that she didn't own any throwing knives.

Claire noted the kid(who's name she thought was Tobias) who was longing for a Hermes kid remark about escape routes. She knew that the gods were very into storybook happenings and would have made an escape route. She knew this based on old greek myths that she had to read for school in fourth grade. There was always some clever literary comparison, and there was sometimes a happy ending. Not a lot, but sometimes the hero got lucky.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 11/2/2013, 7:29 pm

A door swung upon in the far end of the room. Mr. X's laughter echoed down the hall, as if beckoning them to enter.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 7:32 pm

My back straightened from itself as a door swung open. I saw most of the people rush towards it, but I stayed where I was and even put a restraining arm in front of Joel.

"Not yet. Let's see whether it is a trap or not," I whispered.

Besides, walking out like that, it would be so easy for the guy behind you to lodge a knife in your body.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female

Post by Amy Pond 11/2/2013, 7:34 pm

Claire remained where she was, watching the door, She had edged into the corner farthest from it, by now, an still had her knife drawn. If any assassin came after her, or any monster from that door, she would put up a fight.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/7/2024, 10:30 pm