A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

+11
Morgan Landry
Break
Doug The Turtle
Komaeda
communist
Oli_Paxton
Tyrannic
Lone Wanderer
Amy Pond
sienna
Christian
15 posters

Murder Mystery Event

Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female
    Number of posts : 2082
    Registration date : 2012-12-09

Murder Mystery Event - Page 4 Empty Re: Murder Mystery Event

Post by Komaeda 11/2/2013, 7:41 pm

The laughter of X made Tobias wimper. He nocked an arrow just in case a murderer came after him. He was to terror stricken to get up from his chair, anyways. Claire, Morgan, And Joel seemed to be staying, so he didnt feel as bad being terror stricken sitting there. But they were not staying because of fear. Tobias was so tempted to say I found the hidden door! Probably best he didnt.
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 11/2/2013, 7:45 pm

Sebastian seemed to be the only one stepping forward. He took off one of his shoes throwing It Into the room. He wasn't actually going to go in there. Yes, he was. He turned toward everyone staring at him. "Guard me. If anything happens, No matter what, stay here. Got It? And, NO Murders while I'm getting murdered." Sebastian walked into the room and turned around. "There's nothing here!" He said and ran back out. He was staying with the group. "It seemed like a really big living room. It had beds. I think we're staying here a while."
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 11/2/2013, 7:46 pm

OOC: Guys, play fair. I am sure that if Morgan hadn't suspected it of being a trap, your characters would have run to the door. Just play fair and don't copy Dylan or me.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 11/2/2013, 7:48 pm

Claire didn't move, and was instinctively suspicious of the room. "AT any rate, most of us will be." She said darkly, in response to the kid who went in. The dark was holding a new fear for her. So far, the one murder had been committed when the lights mysteriously shut off. She had a feeling that the majority of the deaths would happen at night.

Ooc: Claire wouldn't have. She's just naturally suspicious.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/2/2013, 8:07 pm

Dominik ignored Mr. X's words, moping because apparently everyone was super mad at him. When everyone started whispering and moving somewhere else, however, his curiosity was piqued. He almost felt like a sheep following the farmboy, but he figured he should check it out. Being taller than most of the crowd, he looked over the heads of the other kids and peered into the darkness.
      It whispered to him.
      Just imagination, but the darkness had a beckoning call, like it wanted these children to go into it, succumb to it. "I don't think we should go." he mumbled, suddenly becoming scared of the darkness that begged for him to come and see. He backed up slowly, hands up in a defensive position.
    Christian
    Christian

Female
    Number of posts : 2417
    Registration date : 2011-07-01

Post by Christian 11/2/2013, 8:09 pm

Mr X.appeared from the dark hallway, a frown placed upon his face.

"Come on people, work with me here." He snapped his fingers again, a big vacuum appearing behind him. His creepy smile appeared across his face yet again. "Hold on.
    A huge suction spread throughout the room, pulling everyone towards the dark hallway.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 11/2/2013, 8:22 pm

" Well, my fears are just comming to life! " Tobias exclaimed. He REALLY didnt want to be the first one sucked into the hallway/vacuum. His heart was racing and he was freaking out. He didnt want to get up from the chair, or let go of it now, but he was some how drawn to the hallway, drawn being sucked into it and it being mysteriously appealing. He still held on for dear life, and waited for his fingers and his mind to give out and he would end up in the hallway. This experience has made his fear of the dark and he now has a fear of vaccums, this has to be a great day.
    Amy Pond
    Amy Pond

Female
    Number of posts : 1835
    Registration date : 2012-02-06

Post by Amy Pond 11/2/2013, 9:07 pm

Now Claire screamed. She had nothing to grab on to, and she had the nearly crippling fear that she'd drop her knife. Trying to be sensible while being sucked up some giant vacuum, she sheathed her knife and made a grab for the nearest chair. This failed ultimately, although she caught the chair, and she was sucked into the hallway. SHe made a mad grab for the door frame, and caught on. This time, her steadying object didn't fly with her into the hall\vacuum thing, and she was not going to let go. Her stubbornness came in useful for once.

Post by Guest 11/2/2013, 10:22 pm

I stand in silence during the entire exchange. I'm used to the quiet of the forest for making decisions. Ah, the forest. A constant source of protection, danger and peace. How I would love to have the leaves beneath my silent feet now.  I miss the wind in my face, the sun shining through the leaves...

Don't get distracted

I snap to attention to here someone say a few words I suppose are directed at me. "...your real name?"

"Why should I tell you that? I'm not a very trusting person. And right now, my faith in people in general is decreasing rapidly.

I'm silent until the door opens, which I hardly notice, but I slip down to grab my bow, arrows, knives, and blanket as quickly as possible, ready to run if necessary. But where to?

And then the vacuum. Its like torture. Its like a simulation of my worst fears, and my head begins to snap back to memories.

"Hold on! Don't let go of my hand!"

"Grab Lanndon, Etso! Don't let him die!"

"Its just a few clouds, dear. They won't be any danger."

I gasp at the attack, and I'm blown forward. My feet fall out from under me. I slide towards the door quickly. I grab on the floor, try to catch some friction with the soles of my shoes, but my fingers begin to bleed and my hunting boots begin to wear away. I pass the door frame too quickly; I have no doubt that X or whoever he was would just force me off it anyway. I hold my jacket tight around me, though, as to not loose my weapons.

OOC: Sorry, just noticed he hadn't introduced himself yet. I edited that post.

Last edited by Nutella on 11/2/2013, 11:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Doug The Turtle

Male
    Number of posts : 2320
    Registration date : 2013-04-20

Post by Doug The Turtle 11/2/2013, 11:01 pm

Sebastian quickly stepped forward. He had nothing to run back to. He stepped toward X. Gripping onto X's jacket "What do you want with us?" Sebastian said He had said it calmly. But, not to calm. The Dark hallway was cold but, Sebastian was wearing his black leather jacket, black leather pants, and black leather boots. That was his usual outfit. People usually called him goth and he really didn't mind at all. He didn't mind If anyone called him anything. He would only want his girlfriend, If he had one, Seb or Sebby. His mother used t o call him those things and he didn't mind with her. He only let people he loved or really trusted call him that. The only person he hated calling him that was his best friend Tyler Garcia Morris. Yes, Sebastian knew Tyler's real name. So what? Tyler was his best friend. Of course he knew this type of stuff about him. He knew his age, his height, and what he did before Camp. Tyler also knew about Sebastian used to being popular and loving to be in bands. Sebastian knew that X knew everything about all of them though. Sebastian also knew that X knew who the murder was. Sebastian wanted to know the answer badly. So very badly. He wanted X to just let them go live their lives but, Unfortunately, he couldn't. Sebastian thought about It taking time and effort being a murder. Traveling here, there, everywhere! He couldn't imagine what It felt like to be murdered. He also didn't want to find out

OOC: Whoa, I wrote this in 5 minutes. I was really desperate.

Post by Guest 11/2/2013, 11:14 pm

I notice the slight moment of tension, and spin around as quickly as possible, hooking my foot on the door frame. I use it to pull myself close enough to the frame to grab on to it with my hand, though the movement is excruciatingly tiring and slow. I finally reach it, though, and use X's distraction to my advantage. My foot connects with the back of his knee.

"Let go!" I scream over the howling wind. We don't have the upper hand yet. He'll just make himself a target for torture, and if we're to stick together, I'll be involved in it too.

I pull upwards some more, so I'm back in the dining room, leaning against the wall.

Last edited by Nutella on 11/3/2013, 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    communist
    communist
    Honorary Cat

Female
    Number of posts : 3385
    Registration date : 2012-08-10

Post by communist 11/2/2013, 11:59 pm

Lillian almost opened her mouth to scream, but had clamped it shut at the last moment.

She'd managed to stay quiet for ages, not reacting even when that one guy was stabbed (sure, she had flinched a bit, but that was barely noticeable and beside the point). But now? She was terrified enough to almost scream. The vacuum was dragging her into that dark room that probably contained a death trap, maybe a horde of monsters or something like that- she wouldn't put it past that creepy X guy.

The suction shoved Lillian onto the floor, chair and all. She was steadily dragged towards the door, the howling wind blocking her attempts to scramble up onto her feet. She tried to grab onto a table leg, a chair leg, something- but she couldn't. The one time she did manage to grab onto something, her sweaty grasp failed her and she was back to being sucked towards the door. On the bright side, she had manage to get on her knees.

Well, this was going to be fun.

ooc — i'd do a longer post, but i'm lazy.
    Blaze
    Blaze
    Retired Staff Member <3

Male
    Number of posts : 3957
    Registration date : 2012-03-15

Post by Blaze 11/3/2013, 12:16 am

OOC: Look Who, don't powerplay.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1714
    Registration date : 2012-02-13

Post by Break 11/3/2013, 3:21 am

I snapped out of my daydream and striked my dagger against the wall.
    I clung onto it for dear life but I knew at some point the dagger would come loose.
    I just hoped it wouldn't as I pulled out the clean throwing knife and stabbed it into another place ensuring me holding on was more stable.
    And I held on and I waited for this plan to go wrong
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/3/2013, 7:47 am

OOC: Break, a vacuum is very powerful. Your character would get sucked into it, no matter how tightly she grips her surroundings.

BIC:

I only had the time to position my shield on my back, raising my sword in defense in front of me when the vacuum sucked me into the hallway. I landed on a moss-green carpet head first and lay there for a second, trying to understand what had just happened, before kicking myself to stand up.

My first look was for Joel, but fortunately, he was there too, looking a bit dazed; I instinctively made my way to him, my back against the wall as I waited for the others and for the rest of the happening.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 11/3/2013, 7:56 am

OCC:I know I wanted someone to post before she fell.
    Bic:Sapphire knew it was no use seconds after she put the knife in.
    Within a second she was flying towards the vaccum.
    The weapons were luckily in hand and sapphire saluted and plummeted into the room.
    Everyone was alive.
    Alpha Wolf
    Alpha Wolf
    Non-conforming Criminal Mastermind

Male
    Number of posts : 1565
    Registration date : 2012-02-25

Post by Alpha Wolf 11/3/2013, 8:11 am

Joel got yanked out of the room just as forcefully as the rest, even after Morgan had tried to hold the two of them back. He hit the ground with a thud and groaned in pain as if he was trying to decide whether to be awake or pass out from the blow. As much as passing out sounded like a good idea, Joel couldn't do so. So with a fluttering of his eyes to open, he blurry vision faded and he silently pushed himself up, finding Morgan had already move to his position.

"Everyone alright? No broken bones or people passed out?" He asked allowed, the first thing that he had said to the group as a whole. While he was by no means a leader, it seemed that Morgan and himself were the only two that could honestly keep their head on straight through all of this. So he made attempt to keep everyone in line, though he had a pretty good feeling that it would back fire.

Because of this feeling, Joel felt around to make sure he still had a full quiver of arrows, thankfully he did.
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/3/2013, 9:07 am

Mr. x forced a cackle. "Oh goodie, you are all here." He snapped his fingers, more doors opening up. He promptly pointed at each of the doors, waiting for the guests to react. "Each door leads further into the mansion. Go, my guinea pigs." With a chortle he disappeared.
    Komaeda
    Komaeda

Female

Post by Komaeda 11/3/2013, 9:37 am

Tobias sighed now laying on the floor from being forced into the room/hallway/vaccum. " Should we go in pairs of two in each door so we can all try to get out of here? Each group can take one of Regan's watches, and then we can all comunicate with each other if need be. " He attempted to get up but her just fell back on the floor. His bow had still been attached to his person even though he probably wouldnt need it anyway. " And to think, It all started because of fruit talk. " He said to himself. He finally got himself up starting to go for one of the doors.
    Break
    Break
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by Break 11/3/2013, 9:43 am

OCC:Change to first person

BIC:
    I stood up and pulled out my phone it was charged but had no signal.
    "Dang."I muttered.
    I pocketed the throwing knife and grasped my dagger.
    "We go into 2 groups and explore each doorway with each group and to be honest pairs we would be dead far to easily."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/3/2013, 10:10 am

OOC: Forgot to specify this, but there are 3 doors that opened.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/3/2013, 10:21 am

I looked at Joel, I didn't need to ask him to explore the mansion with me, since we had already decided to team up.

"You alright?" I asked, but the question was more directed towards whether he was stressed or not, rather than if he was wounded - he looked fine.

I listened to Tobias for a second, but there was a flaw.

"Nice plan, except that not every demigod has a phone...," I stated. "Do you guys have enough drachmas? If we find light and vapor, or anything to make a rainbow, we can Iris-Message each other."
    Christian
    Christian

Female

Post by Christian 11/3/2013, 10:24 am

The lights turned off again, another scream echoing throughout the room. When they finally turned on, the lifeless corpse of Grace fell on the ground. Her blood spread across the floor, a sickening smell in the air.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female

Post by Morgan Landry 11/3/2013, 10:45 am

The light turned off suddenly, and I instinctively raised my shield in front of me, protecting my head, stomach and thoracic cage from any possible attack. Green electricity flickered on my fingertips.
    And then the light came back; I lowered my shield just in time to see Grace falling to the floor, stabbed in the chest.
    I felt nauseated, and looked at Joel. Even though I knew Grace's death was horrible, if Joel and I wanted to get out of this house alive, we had to move, while the murderer was still in this room.

... Or we could stay, to keep an eye on everyone.

I told him about that dilemma, wanting to know what he'd say.
    Lone Wanderer
    Lone Wanderer
    Overlord of Sweets

Female
    Number of posts : 270
    Registration date : 2013-07-12

Post by Lone Wanderer 11/3/2013, 11:05 am

Dominik gave up when the vaccum came out. He just fell.
      Everyone started talking strategy right away, which was both amusing and annoying. The darkness coming from the three doors was still calling, pleading, crying. Another corpse on the ground, and this time Dominik didn't mind all that much. This was to be a standard occurence, no need to be horridly shocked after each time. "Well, we can't travel alone," he sighed rather nonchalantly. Anyone who watched a horror movie could tell you that. There was no more sucking sensation, so Dominik also figured that they could waltz on back to the dining room if they pleased. Of course, this was a herd of morons, they wouldn't dare do the sensible thing. "I say we travel on back to the dining hall, and explore later once we know what we're doing." The Aphrodite child was almost tempted to go and close the doors, just so the temptation was eliminated. But, that might anger the morons so he decided to stay put and quiet.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/19/2024, 5:00 pm