A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

The unsolvable problems of 5 people

Jules_Mcguelz
    Jules_Mcguelz

Female
    Number of posts : 593
    Registration date : 2013-09-06

The unsolvable problems of 5 people Empty The unsolvable problems of 5 people

Post by Jules_Mcguelz 11/2/2013, 3:26 am

I walk in with a lot of stuff to forget about it. I spotted Lily and Kara. The music was blaring and I loved it. I don't know what everyone else heard but I heard my moms favorite song Inside Out by Eve 6. I cheered and danced over to Lily and Kara, smiling and trying not to explode. "What's up dudes?" I kind of slurred. I do that when I need to forget about my life. I slur and trip and stuff. It's embarrassing stuff.

"Jules, are you okay? Where's Jack? Oh Gods! Did you kill him? Jules!" I was worried. She started to tear up a bit. I shut up. I never help. "Just kidding! Haha! What are you guys hearing? I hear Viva La Vida by Cold Play. They're amazing!" I felt bad about bringing up her not date.

I walked in and heard Womanizer but I have no idea why and who sang that song. I see Jules and strom toward her. She looked good. She also looked kind of stupid. She was tripping a lot. She was not a very good dancer. I tapped on her shoulder and started to yell. "Who the hades do you think you are!" I scream "You think you can just ditch me like that? Well you can't! I can't believe you would just do that!" I instantly know that this was a mistake. At that moment, Liona walks in, Lily and Kara come to defend Jules, and Jules cracks up laughing.

I wasn't expecting Jules's reaction. I think she was hysterical or something. She was just laughing. Then I had to pull her up so she wouldn't die of laughter.

Jack was screaming and that wasn't a good sign. I ran over and saw a camper laughing at him. I didn't blame her. He was easy to take pity on.

"Oh gods Jack. You just explained your entire camp life. I brought you to camp. A year ago, Remember? I wanted to let you die out there but I knew that would be stupid. At least you knew you weren't going to keep me! I was just a tissue you wee going to keep in your pocket than throw away." I am almost in tears I had bee through so much crap. I just didn't care. I fled and Jack, Kara, Lily, and that other girl I didn't know followed.

Current date/time is 4/28/2024, 2:16 pm