A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

5 posters

Facing some terrible personal problems

Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Facing some terrible personal problems Empty Facing some terrible personal problems

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/15/2014, 6:23 am

What do you do when someone you love is having a sudden depression crisis? You do nothing, because you can't do anything, you're impotent, mainly when the person doesn't want any help at all. I don't wanna bother you with my problems, so let's just say I have too many things to think about and no time for rping. Besides, I must focus on studying Chemistry. It's like my whole semester depends on this period of exams. Therefore I won't be active in here for a while, I'm not sure until when. Sorry for the people I'm rping with, you can cancel if you want.

Facing some terrible personal problems Empty Re: Facing some terrible personal problems

Post by Guest 7/15/2014, 6:52 am

It's fine! Of course I won't cancel, I can wait any period of time! I hope your life gets better!
    (Isn't it July? Doesn't school end in June?)
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Edgar Allan Poe
    Experienced Member

Female
    Number of posts : 5513
    Registration date : 2011-11-10

Facing some terrible personal problems Empty Re: Facing some terrible personal problems

Post by Edgar Allan Poe 7/15/2014, 7:02 am

Not in my country... The second semester of the school year just began. Thanks.
    Morgan Landry
    Morgan Landry
    High Queen of Narnia

Female
    Number of posts : 15906
    Registration date : 2011-12-31

Post by Morgan Landry 7/15/2014, 7:17 am

Arya! I wish you the best for your exam and hope the person you're referring to gets out of depression!
    You'll be dearly missed!
    beanie
    beanie

Female
    Number of posts : 2047
    Registration date : 2013-12-21

Post by beanie 7/15/2014, 7:39 am

i'm sure that your going to do good on your exams and i hope that whoever you're referring to to becomes better.
    Can't wait until you return.
    Lauren
    Lauren

Female
    Number of posts : 448
    Registration date : 2014-02-18

Post by Lauren 7/16/2014, 11:26 am

I know you will do great Arya. I hope the person who you are referring to will get better. You will be greatly missed, and I cannot wait for your return.
    Sammy
    Sammy

Female
    Number of posts : 915
    Registration date : 2014-05-12

Post by Sammy 7/16/2014, 12:47 pm

Arya, I swear, I can't understand what's going on in your life, but it just makes me so mad when someone who deserves the world is punished by it. Hold in there, okay? I know situations like these can get hard, because I've gone through some stuff like this before. Just remember that there's always someone thinking about you.

Love you, girl!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 5/6/2024, 1:43 pm