A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

3 posters

A Great and Terrible evening (open)

Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female
    Number of posts : 1696
    Registration date : 2014-07-20

A Great and Terrible evening (open)  Empty A Great and Terrible evening (open)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 2/16/2016, 5:51 pm

Jenny finished cleaning the last weapon in the armoury. The job sucked mostly because it happened to be endlessly dull, yet it required great concentration as if a weapon failed in battle it could cost someone's life. She sighed quietly, glad that the chore ended. She turned around hearing someone enter the tent. She found herself facing a solitary Legionnaire, he stood an impressive six foot, muscles rippling along his forearms as he clenched his fists.
    "Jenny." He began in an icily calm voice, she recognised the voice from the way he normally spoke to her. Jenny knew he hated her, no despised her because of her father. "Marcus." Jenny replied with a nervous smile, adopting an alert stance bring her hands up towards her face in preparation for the coming clash.

"I thought I told you to be clear out by now." He growled.
    "My place is with the Legion I won't simply abandon them." Jenny retorted.
    "Your father did."
    "I'm not my father."
    "Too bad fleeing would have saved yourself some trouble." He motioned his hand and two companions entered the tent. They must have been waiting for a signal or somehow observing her. Jenny gulped doubting her chances at beating Marcus alone, let alone beating Marcus backed up by two of his companions.
    "Get her."
    His goons rushed towards her, Jenny sprinted forward jumping up kicking out with her legs at the closest of his minions. She struck him hard, the impact jarring up her legs as he fell back crashing into one of the weapon racks with a clatter. Jenny landed lightly, rolling on the ground narrowly avoiding a swipe at her head by the other Legionnaire armed with a club. She grabbed his forearm, kicking out with her right leg, swiping his own out from under him. He fell hard, Jenny turned around in time to deflect the punches coming from his companion. Marcus watched amused as Jenny struggled to fend off his friends.

She landed a swift right hook on his friend, the one she knocked to the floor appeared to have rearmed himself. In fury he swung his stick at her, she leapt backwards so that he overextended and hit his companion with such force that he staggered over and crashed into a shield rack.
    She grabbed his over extended arm using it as leverage kneed him several times in the stomach. Jenny head butted him, the pain flashing through her skull as their heads connected. She limped backwards clutching her head, she shook her head quickly in an attempt to clear it. A new sound reached her ears as she struggled to catch her breath. Marcus was laughing, a deep mocking laughter. "You fight well Jenny well... I guess well for you but not for a Roman." Her attention was drawn to him, Jenny narrowed her eyes preparing a retort when pain flared in her stomach from a fist striking it. The New Roman she sent into the shields had returned to the fray, the punches came fast and hard, her defence failed. Before she knew what happened, his minions held her arms behind her back as Marcus stalked towards her, calmly removing the gloves from his fists.
    "I told you to run like you did on the mission." He snarled at her. Jenny stared up at him remembering that terrible battle.
    "I did not run I stayed with my Legionnaires and fought by their side, the boat san..." She was cut off as he punched her in the side of the face, pain flaring from the impact.
    "Do not lie to me! My sister is dead because you deserted!"
    "She died by my side! I did not desert her!" She protested.
    "Don't you dare speak of her coward!" He roared the punches coming in rapid succession. After what felt like an age, she barely recalled her arms being release. Jenny fell to the floor with a heavy thump, everything ached. Marcus aimed a final kick at her ribs before he and his goons exited the armoury. She let out a groan, forcing herself to look up at the disorganised mess of the armoury.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female
    Number of posts : 3262
    Registration date : 2014-12-18

A Great and Terrible evening (open)  Empty Re: A Great and Terrible evening (open)

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/23/2016, 9:28 am

A Great and Terrible evening (open)  14vmfzl
    Lucceia wasn't usually one to eaves drop but she heard everything that had gone on between the two Romans and anger boiled in her gut. Being stubborn was one thing but being an out wright @ss about something was another. As the Marcus boy and his gaggle of annoying 'friends' exited the armory the legacy stood in front of where they would have to walk. That wasn't very nice. She pretended to act as innocent as she could. With both swords at her hips and her shield on her back she looked like a serious warrior and she really was. Lucceia had been a part of camp since she was thirteen and finished training with Lupa within a half a year, something she was very proud of.

Crossing her arms in front of her chest and leaning against one hip she looked like she could have been one of those idiotic Aphrodite Greeks if she really wanted to be, blonde hair only adding to the image. With her kick boxing outfit on she was still sweating slightly but not out of breath. If it came to it and Marcus wanted a fight she would be ready, and boy would they be sorry. Lucceia had been training in kick boxing for about ten years and gymnastics for thirteen, her body was a living weapon.

OOC:Hope you don't mind me hopping in with my new Roman.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

A Great and Terrible evening (open)  Empty Re: A Great and Terrible evening (open)

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/23/2016, 2:27 pm

OOC: No I don't mind.

Marcus looked at his friends, confident, drunk on their easy victory. "Nice? Her father's a deserter and so was she." He grinned at Lucciea. "Deserters have no place in New Rome or the Legion." He cracked his neck, turning his hands into fists as his two companions stepped forward to provide back up and intimidation.
    "Now I suggest stepping aside and forgetting you saw me here." His tone held a touch of menace, he meant to start another fight if she didn't.

Jenny could hear voices, but everything hurt too much to drag herself over to assist.
    She didn't think that even if she did, she would provide much assistance.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male
    Number of posts : 1193
    Registration date : 2015-08-05

Post by redline2400 5/23/2016, 3:16 pm

OOC: Mind if I step in here too Lindsey?
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/23/2016, 3:18 pm

OOC: Join in
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/23/2016, 3:20 pm

OOC: Ok, though I'll wait until Cheshire posts.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/23/2016, 10:12 pm

Believe me, I won't be moving. She glared at the Roman. Not moving from her position she waited to see if the other fighters would actually charge her. There was a feeling of fight of flight in her gut but there was no way in all hell she was leaving this fight, not when they were being @ss holes about something that clearly wasn't true.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/23/2016, 10:39 pm

After a long session of sparing with the rest of the third, I wasn't planning on doing much besides cleaning my armor & gladius and then heading back to the barracks to get cleaned up for dinner. Of course, my plans had to be derailed after fate stepped in the way of things.

I was just outside the armory, still in my lorica segmentata when I noticed a bit of a standoff outside of the place. From the looks of it, three guys were ganging up on some girl, none of who looked familiar to me. But, wanting to be in the know, I stopped next to the four other Romans and asked "Excuse me, but what the f*ck is going on here?"
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/24/2016, 4:57 am

In short these @ssholes, or rather the prk in the lead, isn't wavering from a stupid notion that the girl inside is responsible for something she really had no control over. No honor in that. She stated, throwing all kinds of shade at the other legionnaire and slightly glad the new guy arrived. Sure she was confident in her ability to win but even still, a warrior always took help and assistance when they could.
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/24/2016, 12:44 pm

Marcus looked surprised when someone else spoke, but his smile did not even waver. His two companions however appeared to slightly doubt their odds of success.
    He whirled round to yell at the other girl. "She is responsible! Her father was a deserter and so is she! She is the reason my sister is dead." One of his friends put a hand on his shoulder muttering something about all of this not being worth it.
    "Fine, we're done here anyway." He snarled beginning to move off. "Just keep her away from me." Marcus snarled shooting one last hostile look in the direction of the armoury.
    The Cheshire Cat
    The Cheshire Cat
    Loyal Member

Female

Post by The Cheshire Cat 5/24/2016, 1:03 pm

With the attitude your throwing off it would be more of a chore to keep you away from her. Lucceia said as she rolled her eyes and walked into the armory to find the beat up girl on the ground. She quickly crouched next to her and slowly eased her into a sitting position. Two things and then you can be quiet and rest; What is your name and how bad are you hurt? The legacy asked as she looked her over. There were plenty of bruises that would no doubt form but in reality she was more concerned about broken bones and such, those she couldn't fix.
    redline2400
    redline2400
    Dedicated Member

Male

Post by redline2400 5/24/2016, 9:25 pm

OOC: Sorry for such a late reply. I had a response made up earlier but the wifi cut out and deleted it.

BIC: After colonel a*shat decided to pop a blood vessel and yell in the girl's face, his friends pretty much pulled him away. A*shat now gone, standoff girl now heading off for the armory, and a pressing desire to find out about why exactly there was a shouting match about deserters, I followed the girl into the armory, asking "Hey, um, what exactly happen-"

It was when I laid eyes on the broken girl lying on the floor, as well as noticing all the weapons and armor and equipment lying haphazardly around the tent, that I began to start to get an idea about what happened; and my thoughts led me to mutter out only the simplest of conclusions: "Oh..."
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Lindsey Callaghan
    Dedicated Member

Female

Post by Lindsey Callaghan 5/25/2016, 2:17 am

Jenny gritted her teeth in pain when the girl helped her into a sitting position. "I'm Jenny and nothing to bad just pride." She chuckled weakly, in spite of her brave words, everything ached.
    "Yes... I don't run... I am not my father." She said the last words with great determination, even when she probably should of fled the field, Jenny stood and fought. In this case she also lost pretty badly too.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 4/26/2024, 1:13 pm