A place for Percy Jackson and the Olympian fans to roleplay.

...I don't know what to call this.

...I don't know what to call this. Empty ...I don't know what to call this.

Post by Guest 11/26/2013, 3:05 pm

Chapter 1

The point of the pencil bounced up and down between the girl's index finger and thumb, leaving black marks on the paper. She chewed her lip, tearing the thin skin off of the wet flesh as she concentrated, deep in thought.

"Jules, the paper isn't even due till Wendsday!" Andrew exclaimed from his seat next next to the girl's bed. His curly black hair made his pale skin look even paler, his green eyes enlarged by his glasses.

"You see, Drew, that's your problem. You always wait till the the last minute to do anything," The girl replied with a friendly smirk.

And it was true: NT48269M, better known as Andrew Shutley, was always procrastinating,while NT58694F, also known as Julison Digsut, never wasted a second.

Though the two had different life styles, talents, and flaws, they'd been friends since the very beginning. When the giants had first attacked the school, they had been together, hidden under the debris and the bodies of their fellow classmates. That had been 6 years ago, when the two were only six and five. In fact, two years ago to the day. For 6 years ago had been the beginning of the first battle, as well as the birthday of a very special girl.

"Honestly, Julie, I've never seen someone who spends their birthday locked up in their room working on a paper on The Mortal War or what ever."

"You mean The Godly War? Well, I'm not like most someones. I think its my choice as to what I want to do on my-"She was cut off by the distant sound of alarms and the rushing of feet down the steps of their apartment building. Terror coursed through their veins, and they stood, frozen in fear. Finally, Andrew sprang up and pulled the door open.

"Go!" He yelled, rushing Julison out the door, through which he followed. He slammed the door after them, and continued down the metal steps, holding onto Julie's shaking hand the whole way.

Current date/time is 5/2/2024, 2:51 pm